Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter VIII
 
(1 hour and 25 minutes later) Once we snagged all of their Shadow PokÄ“mon, which they were Slugma, Noctowl, Skiploom, Flaaffy, Misdreavus, and Quagsire, we headed into the ONBS building and saw that the closed sign was taken down from the Pyrite Cave entry way. And, as we were heading towards the final room of the Pyrite Cave, I said: “Everyone, I know who is behind the takeover of Pyrite Town!” Tom and Ben both said: “Who?” Brandon said: “Ya, who is it?” I said: “It is Miror B.!” All of my friends then said: “WHAT!” I said: “It looks like that Miror B. has something else planned other than the takeover of Pyrite Town.”
Once we got to the end of the cave, we saw Miror B. dancing on the podium in the middle of the room. Miror B. said: “Stop the music!” I said: “Miror B., your reign of Shadow PokÄ“mon production ends now!” He said: “Ha, like all of you are going to stop me!”
 
(switching to script mode)
 
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “See ya later Miror B., `cause you're going down!”
Cipher Admin Miror B.: “Go, Ludicolo!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Go, Pidgeotto, use Wing Attack on Ludicolo!”
(Pidgeotto attacks Ludicolo directly by whacking it with its wings, and faints it)
Cipher Admin Miror B.: “NO! Go, Shadow Sudowoodo!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Return, Pidgeotto, go, Sceptile! Use Crunch on Sudowoodo!”
(Sceptile bites hard on Sudowoodo, sending it into the red)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Ha! Looks like your PokÄ“mon is about to be captured! Go, Great Ball!”
(Sean sends a Great Ball at Sudowoodo, catching it inside, rocking three times and then finally being caught)
Cipher Admin Miror B.: “NOOOOOOOOO! Sudowoodo, why have you been taken!”
Fmr Cipher Peon Emily: “Yay Sean, great job! Nice one!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “What! There is someone else coming!?”
(Footsteps clip-clop until they stop at the entrance of the cave)
(A shadowy figure appears, and it turns out to be another Cipher Admin)
Cipher Admin Sarah: “Ha! Looks like you'll be the one with the ending right now!”
(She drops her mouth as she sees me, then whispers to herself)
Cipher Admin Miror B.: “Well Sarah, aren't you going to destroy all of them!?”\
Cipher Admin Sarah: “No! I can't, reason why is because Sean is my friend, and Ben is my brother!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Sarah Epstein! Why are you a Cipher Admin?”
Pkmn Trainer Ben: “Ya Sarah, why are you a Cipher Admin?”
Cipher Admin Sarah: “Because, I wanted to impress the both of you!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Well, being a part of Cipher isn't going to impress me.”
Cipher Admin Sarah: “Alright then, sorry Miror B., looks like I won't stop them, but I will stop the Cipher organization!”
 
(switching to story mode)
 
Once we got Sarah into switching sides, she wanted to be known as Fmr Cipher Admin Sarah. And, once we snagged Shadow Sudowoodo, we heard a faint cry of what it sounded like a Plusle. It was a Plusle alright, but it was a guy named Duking's Plusle. Duking said: “Thanks for saving my Plusle, and it looks like it wants to join you on your quest!” Plusle was Lv:35 when we got it, and saw on my P*DA that it said from Prof. Krane: “Hello Sean, Cipher has taken over Mt. Battle!” I said to Prof. Krane: “WHAT! I thought that it wasn't going to be taken over!” Krane said: “Well, first you need to go to Agate Village and stop Cipher from destroying the Relic Stone!” I said: “Alright then, I will.”
As we arrived into Agate Village, we saw that the Relic Forest was taken over by Cipher Peons. And, as we were about to take back the Relic Stone, 3 Cipher Peons fought us and lost against us. We then saw a Cipher Peon named Skrub facing against Eagun, the Myth Trainer from this village. I then said: “Stop Skrub! You'll never destroy the Relic Stone!” He said: “Ha! Like all of you are going to stop me!”
 
(switching to script mode)
 
Cipher Peon Skrub: “No way this old man will beat me!”
Myth Trainer Eagun: “Arrgh! That is it! Go, Pikachu!”
Cipher Peon Skrub: “Fine then. Go, Shadow Hitmontop!”
Myth Trainer Eagun: “Okay Pikachu, this has been a while since we battled, so use Quick Attack!”
(Pikachu attacks Shadow Hitmontop by speeding up and hitting it in the chest with blinding speed)
Cipher Peon Skrub: “Shadow Hitmontop, use Shadow Rush!”
(Shadow Hitmontop rams Pikachu with a shadowy tackle, fainting it)
Myth Trainer Eagun: “NO! My Pikachu has fainted!”
Fmr Cipher Admin Sarah: “I'll face Skrub next!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “You sure Sarah? Because this guy can be tough.”
Fmr Cipher Admin Sarah: “Ya, I'm sure that I'll face him.”
Cipher Peon Skrub: “Ha, like you are going to defeat me!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “I'll snag his Hitmontop for you Sarah, okay?”
Fmr Cipher Admin Sarah: “Okay, that is fine by me. Go, Sandslash!”
Cipher Peon Skrub: “Go, Wynaut!”
Fmr Cipher Admin Sarah: “Sandslash, use Slash!”
(Sandslash claws at Wynaut with a critical hit at its chest, fainting it)
Cipher Peon Skrub: “NO! Go, Geodude!”
Fmr Cipher Admin Sarah: “Return, Sandslash! Go, Kingler! Use Crabhammer on Geodude!”
(Kingler hammers Geodude on the head, fainting it)
Cipher Peon Skrub: “NO! Go, Shadow Hitmontop!”
Fmr Cipher Admin Sarah: “Return, Kingler! Go, Shadow Misdreavus! Use Shadow Rush on Shadow Hitmontop!”
(Shadow Misdreavus rams Shadow Hitmontop with a shadowy tackle, sending it down into the yellow)
Cipher Peon Skrub: “Shadow Hitmontop, use Triple Kick!”
(Shadow Hitmontop tries to kick Shadow Misdreavus, but doesn't affect it since it is a Ghost-type Pokēmon)
Fmr Cipher Admin Sarah: “Shadow Misdreavus, use…!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Wait Sarah! Let me try to capture Shadow Hitmontop!”
(Sean sends a Great Ball at Shadow Hitmontop, capturing it inside and rocking 3 times, and finally being caught)
Cipher Peon Skrub: “NO! Shadow Hitmontop! Why should you try to even purify all of our Shadow PokÄ“mon!?”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Because we don't want you to take over the Orre Region!”
 
(switching to story mode)
 
Once we snagged Shadow Hitmontop, we headed back to Eagun's house and said good-bye as we finished talking about Cipher's new project. And, as I thought about my future life, we headed into Mt. Battle.
As we headed into Mt. Battle, I thought about my future life as a Pokēmon trainer, and maybe even a future husband to the one girl I love very much. I couldn't decide who to go with to the school dance with; I couldn't decide to go with Bryn Shepherd, Nicole Stuckenschneider, Emily Williamson, or Sarah Epstein.
Once we got to Mt. Battle, we saw that there were 9 Cipher Peons and 1 Cipher Admin. I looked closely at the Cipher Admin and saw him, but couldn't put my mind on it. We saw that there were no trainers at Mt. Battle, and saw that the receptionist at the Healing Center was kind of scared. We went up to the receptionist and she said: “Hey, you can't go here, it is taken over by Cipher!” I said: “We are here to stop Cipher from its evil clutches!” The receptionist said: “Oh, then go right ahead. Be careful.”
We defeated the 9 Cipher Peons and, once we got to Area 10, we saw it was Cipher Admin Steven Cain. I said: “Steven, what are you doing as a Cipher Admin!?” Steven said: “It was the only…” I finished saying: “Job I could get. Same response I got with my other friends.” I told him to switch over to the good side, but he said: “I have a Shadow PokÄ“mon, so no!” I said: “Fine then, if it's a battle you want, it's a battle you'll get!”