Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter IX
 
(switching to script mode)
 
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “I never wanted to battle you Steven, but you leave me no choice!”
(Sean sends out his Lv:40 Houndoom)
Cipher Admin Steven: “Whatever Sean, I wish it hadn't come to be this way!”
(Steven sends out his Lv:37 Venusaur)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Houndoom, use Flamethrower on Venusaur!”
(Houndoom sends a ray of flame at Venusaur, sending it into the red, close to fainting)
Cipher Admin Steven: “Venusaur, use Sleep Powder!”
(Venusaur sends a powdery substance at Houndoom, but misses)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Houndoom, use Flamethrower again!”
(Houndoom sends another ray of flame at Venusaur, fainting it)
Cipher Admin Steven: “NO! Go, Feraligatr!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Return, Houndoom! Go, Sceptile, use Leech Seed on Feraligatr!”
(Sceptile sends seeds at Feraligatr, attaching to it)
Cipher Admin Steven: “Feraligatr, use Ice Beam!”
(Feraligatr sends a beam of ice at Sceptile, sending it into the yellow, close to being in the red)
(Leech Seed siphons some of Feraligatr's health, sending it down, but still in the green)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Sceptile, use Giga Drain!”
(Sceptile sucks the life out of Feraligatr, sending it into the red, and sending Sceptile's health into the green)
Cipher Admin Steven: “Feraligatr, use Crunch!”
(Feraligatr bites hard on Sceptile, sending its health into the yellow)
(Feraligatr's is siphoned by Leech Seed, fainting it, and sending Sceptile's health into the green)
Cipher Admin Steven: “NO! Go, Blaziken!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Return, Sceptile! Go, Sealeo!”
Cipher Admin Steven: “Blaziken, use Blaze Kick!”
(Blaziken kicks Sealeo with a fiery kick, sending it down into the yellow)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Sealeo, use Surf!”
(Sealeo sends a wave, while riding on it, and crashes down onto Blaziken, fainting it)
Cipher Admin Steven: “NOOO! Go, Shadow Regirock!”
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Sealeo, use Surf, again!”
(Sealeo rides another wave, which crashes down onto Shadow Regirock, sending its health into the yellow)
Cipher Admin Steven: “Shadow Regirock, use Shadow Rush!”
(Shadow Regirock rams Sealeo with a shadowy tackle, sending its health into the red)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Sealeo, use Ice Beam!”
(Sealeo sends a beam of ice at Shadow Regirock, sending its health into the red)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “This one is for Nicole, go, Ultra Ball!”
(Sean sends an Ultra Ball at Shadow Regirock, rocking 3 times, then finally being caught)
Pkmn Trainer Sean: “Yes! HA HA! I beat you Steven, now turn over to the good side and you'll win against whoever you want peacefully.”
Cipher Admin Steven: “Oh, oh… oh alright!”
 
(switching to story mode)
 
Once Cipher Admin Steven Cain was defeated, we turned him over to the good side and he wanted to be known as Fmr Cipher Admin Steven. Once we went out of Mt. Battle, I heard my P*DA beeping and saw that it was coming from Prof. Krane. Krane said: “Hello Sean, oh, and who is this newcomer?” I said: “His name is Steven Cain, and he used to be a Cipher Admin.” Krane said: “That's cool, plus, I have something to show you.” He gave me a map of what it appeared to be The Under. The Under is a city that is underneath Pyrite Town, and is home to the Under Colosseum. Once we got there by an elevator in the ONBS building, we saw that a woman was about to appear on the big screen, and was about to give a speech. First the reporter said: “Welcome everyone, to The Under, I am reporter Shi-Hoon, here to tell you that our lady, Venus, will be coming up shortly, oh, and here she is now, take it away Venus!” Venus said: “Sure you all know that there has been some PokÄ“mon given out as prizes in the Colosseum. But, we heard that 8 spies in The Under count it, 8 spies. That must mean that some of them have switched sides. But don't worry, we'll catch them. Just you wait!”