Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Xtra Dimension (XD) 2: Return of Cipher ❯ N/A ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter XI
 
(50 minutes later) Once we arrived at the Shadow Pokēmon Lab, we saw that all of the Cipher Peons, as we entered the lab, ran off out of the lab and into a huge floating car. As we entered, one of the scientists ran to the alarm and pressed the red button. The alarm went off, and Cipher Peons from all over the lab came and captured us.
Once we got captured by the Cipher Peons, we were all locked up in the same jail cell. Then, as I was looking for my PokÄ“mon, I found out that our PokÄ“mon have been taken and probably even turned into Shadow PokÄ“mon. Nicole S. asked: “Sean, what happened?” I said: “We've been captured and sent into a jail cell, and now I've got to find a way out of this messy place.” Bryn said: “Yeah, Sean is right, this place is messy.” I said: “Guys, and gals, I've found a way, but this is going to be a little tricky!” Sarah asked: “What is it Sean?” I said: “We are going to have fake it that we are sick and make sure he is willing to let us out of our jail cell, then we KO him with our punches by me, Brandon and Steven, and then we take the key to the Shadow PokÄ“mon production room, and then we take our PokÄ“mon back. It is complicated at first, but its simple after that.”
Once the guard came, I said to my friends quietly: “Alright guys and gals, get ready!” We faked our sickness and it worked. We KO'd the guard, taking his key in the process, and heading out into the halls. Emily W. asked: “Where is the Shadow PokÄ“mon production room Sean?” I said: “Let me check my P*DA…, it says that it is downstairs and to the left.”
We headed to the Shadow PokÄ“mon production room. But, as we headed inside, we saw that there were too many guards around our PokÄ“mon. I thought to myself: “I thought there were going to be only 1-2 guards, not 5-7!” I said to my friends quietly: “Looks like I'm going to have to deal with this myself.” Nicole S. and Bryn both said: “Good luck.” They both gave me a hug and then I left.
I saw the 6 guards, plus the 1 walking around them, and thought up a plan on how to get all of our PokÄ“mon back. I thought to myself: “Well, if I KO the guard that is walking around the others, then I'll be able to sneak behind them and steal back our PokÄ“mon.”
I walked up to the guard that walks around, and KO'd him. But, as I was about to sneak behind the others, the other guards came and saw that he was KO'd, but didn't raise the alarm again because they thought he was just sleeping.
Then, as I took our PokÄ“mon back, Nicole S. screamed quietly: “Come on Sean, hurry!” I came back up into the ventilation shaft and gave all of my friends their PokÄ“mon back. Nicole S. and Bryn both said: “Thank you Sean, thank you very much.” They then kissed me on the cheek, and then gave me a hug.
We then headed to Ein's laboratory, which was kind of deserted, but still able to do research, and saw that Ein was there, but then left. Ein left his Shadow PokÄ“mon, a Shadow Registeel, on his desk. I picked it up, and that was when Ein appeared. Ein said: “Ha, looks like I'll be seeing you again in Citadark Isle!” I said: “No you are not, go, Ariados! Use Spider Web so that way he can't escape!” Ariados sent a web of silk at Ein and it hit him. I yelled: “Ha! Looks like you'll be going to jail bud!”
We sent Ein to the Pyrite Town jail building, and that was when Krane called me on my commlink. He said: “Hurry Sean, there are only 2 people left for the Cipher organization, Evice and Greevil!”
But, as we were heading to Citadark Isle, we saw that the Kyogre ship wasn't there. I asked Nett on my commlink: “Why is the Kyogre ship not at Gateon Port Nett?” Nett said: “Because, the ship isn't fully constructed yet.” I said: “Oh, okay then, guess that answers my question.”
We headed to the PokÄ“mon HQ Lab and saw that Prof. Krane was there in the Purification Chamber room. I asked him: “Hey Krane, you going to the 20th annual dance/party at Phenac Stadium? Reason why is because I am going, I just don't know who to take with.” He said: “Well, I might go to the dance, but I don't know just yet.”
Once the Kyogre ship was completed, we all jumped in and set off to Citadark Isle.