Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Take Me Away ❯ In the Right Light ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I own nothing... just the plot and character.

Take Me Away

Ch.4 In the Right Light


Two weeks had now passed since Ash had found out that Tara was locked in her room. It was hard for him not to tell anyone, but he kept his promise. Tara had began to trust him more and had also made friends with the Pidgey who carried the basket over to her. She spent time with him while she waited for Ash to return from trainning. Right now she was waiting for him to come back from the store with his mother.

"Sorry I was gone so long, we had to stop at a million places," Ash said as he appeared at the window and placed a bag of mixed candies in the basket.

"It's no problem. I've found ways to occupy my time with. Oh thank you," Tara said as she took the bag out of the basket.

The two had recently installed a rope system for the basket so that Pidgey didn't have to carry the heavy things. Over the two weeks Ash had noticed that he was trainning less and spending more time at his window. Even Pikachu had noticed and was becoming suspicous of what might be going on with him. Tara would stay up late and talk with him, listening to the stories he had to tell her. He and Pikachu were secretly planning to break Tara out of that room and take her with them when they left for Hoenn. But Ash wouldn't admit to having a little crush on her. Did I say little? I mean a really big crush. He knew it and Pikachu knew it. But he wouldn't tell Tara about it, he was afraid that she wouldn't return the same feelings as he had for her and Tara felt the same way. She saw him as a expert Pokemon trainer that would only go for other Pokemon trainers. But she could still dream couldn't she? That's all she had left was her dreams to go by.

"So, when are you going back to trainning?" Tara asked as she gave a candy to Pidgey.

"Tommorow I think. I hear it's going to rain tonight," Ash said as he put his hat on his dresser.

"Oh great, I haven't seen it rain since I came here."

"Really? Well you'll get to see it rain tonight I hope."

Well, Ash was right, it did rain when night fell. Tara sat by her window and watched the rain while Ash watched Tara. He couldn't help it, his mind began to wonder to a not so innocent place. This was not a good thing since the main character was across from him. A deep blush crept across his face as he wondered deeper and deeper into that not so nice place. Tara didn't notice the redened face across from her, not that she would be able to due to the heavy rain. But her mind too was beginning to wonder. And where ever it was it would be rainning there too. Soon the rain let up and Tara found Ash gone, so she thought he had gone to bed. So she too decided to go to bed. She went to her dresser and got out her pajamas and began to change into them. Ash was coming back to his room from the kitchen with a glass of water when he stopped dead in his tracks. He watched as Tara changed for the night. He moved closer to his window and sat down. There he watched as Tara removed her shirt and shorts and placed them in the hamper in the corner. She then went back to her bed and put on her pajamas and slippers. Ash kept his eyes glued to the scene as it continued. Then all of a sudden crash! The glass in his hands fell to the floor which caught Tara's attention.

"What was that?" Tara asked as she came back to the window.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I dropped my glass on accident," Ash said bending to get it. "I'll be right back."

"Okay."

Ash returned downstairs and refilled his glass. He tried to forget the incident and he hoped that she did not see him watching her change. He returned to his room and sat back down at his window where Tara was looking up at the sky. Her hair was out of its usual ponytail and now blew gently in the wind that caught it on its way by. She seemed to be thinking about something but he couldn't really tell. Ash felt a soft glow come from her as he watched her silently. He saw things that no one else saw, not that anyone else ever saw her. As he was staring at her Tara caught him out of the corner of her eye and looked at him. She noticed the look on his face and she blushed heavily. But there were things about him that only she saw. If anyone ever asked her to discribe him to them she could tell the exact color of his eyes, hair, and skin. Yeah, it was that easy for her and he could probably do the same for her. Then it struck them at the same time... they loved one another. But it would be harder to admit it now. Finally Ash snapped out of his trance as a candy came in contact with his head.

"Ow! Hey what did you do that for?" Ash asked as he rubbed the spot that the candy had struck.

"You were lost in lala land so I decided to bring you back to reality, as sad as it sounds," Tara said with a laugh.

"I'm going to get you back for that!"

"Are you? You can't, I'm stuck in here and so you can't get me! Ha!"

"Oh yeah? Watch me!"

Ash placed his foot onto the window ledge and grabbed onto the rope that connected to two houses. He then started to swing his way over to Tara's window and she was shocked.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Tara asked as she could only watch him come closer to her window.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Ash said as he finally made it over to her side and climbed through the frame.

"You're going to get both of us into trouble," Tara said still surprised.

"I told you I'd get you back for that," he said walking closer to her.

Tara slowly backed away, unsure of what he was going to do. But something told her that it wouldn't be as bad as she thought it was going to be. Soon she was up against the wall next to her bed and he still came closer to her. Ash then placed a hand on the wall next to her head and the other at her side.

"What are you doing?" Tara asked now very nervous.

"I don't know but, I can't stop myself now."

And he was right, after his words were spoken Ash leaned in and captured her lips in a fiery and heated kiss while wrapping his one arm around her waist. It took a moment before this registered inside Tara's mind and she gave into him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss with just as much passion and energy as he had. Ash slowly dragged his tongue over Tara's bottom lip, asking for permission to enter which he was quickly welcomed as she opened up to him. A muffled moan came from her throat as their tongues battled for domanice. Ash's ears caught the sound and answered it with a light moan of his own, grinning into her lips. Tara's mind was slipping fast as he clutched onto her tighter. Then they broke apart to catch their breath, Ash leaning his head onto hers and smiling along with Tara's quick breaths.

"I think that's punishment enough," Ash said placing his hand onto her cheek.

Tara couldn't think strait. She just nodded and watched as he left her room and returned to his. She slowly moved her fingers to her mouth and kept them there for a few seconds until she snapped out of her trance and ran back to her window only to find his light off and his window closed. She then smiled to herself and went off to bed to fall into a dream filled sleep for the first time in years.

End of chapter