Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Take Me Away ❯ Become My Escape ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I own nothing... Just plot, character, and some old cheese in the fridge...

Take Me Away

Ch.5 Become My Escape


The next morning Tara woke to find Pidgey sitting on her desk with an object in his beak. She got out of bed and walked over to him and took it from the bird Pokemon to find that it was a white rose.

"Where did you get this Pidgey?" Tara asked as she reached for the bag of candies in the top drawer.

"Piyoo!" Pidgey cooed as he pointed to Ash's window.

Tara turned to look as she handed a candy to Pidgey and saw Ash waving with a smile. She smiled back and walked over to her window and sat next to it.

"So, are you the one who opened my window?" Tara asked tossing a candy to Ash.

"How else was I suppose to get that to you? Teleportation?"

"Don't be a smart ass, and thank you."

"No problem."

"But I don't have anything to give to you."

"You already have, so we are even. You know, I think Pidgey likes you," Ash said as Pikachu came into the room with his usual bottle of ketchup.

"I think so too. And what have I given to you?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

"See, there you go being a smart ass again."

"That comment's going to cost you."

"Oh really? Oh I'm so scared of you, Ash," Tara said with a laugh.

"Oh you should be."

Yes, something was totally different about today. Maybe it was because both were in a good mood or it was the fact that both had realized that the other liked them through the heated kiss they shared the night before. Which ever it was it made quite a difference in their personalities. Pikachu sat on the bed watching cartoons and enjoying his bottle of ketchup totally oblivious to the conversation going on next to him.

"Don't make me come over there!"

"You can't scare me, I'll just..."

All of a sudden Tara heard the locks on her door being opened and she quickly closed her window and the curtains. Ash knew that she had to go.

"Come on, it's time to take your shower," Tara's mother said handing her a towel.

"Yes mother."

Tara followed her mother to the bathroom and was locked inside. There she ran the shower and undressed, stepping into the shower and letting the warm water wash over her pale body. She washed her hair and hummed softly to herself. As she took the bar of soap from its holder her mind drifted to the kiss she shared with Ash. This made her feel a little bit funny as she began to wash her body. But before anything could be done about it her mother banged on the door, telling her it was time to get out. So, Tara dried off and got dressed and was placed back into her room. She hated her mother for locking her up in that room all the time. So she was now planning on escaping the next time she was let out of her prison. Once again Tara sat at her desk, drawing a picture to pass the time until Ash came back from where ever he had gone to. She thought that he went down to eat, which she was correct. Ash was at the table while Pikachu had gone off to Prof. Oak's to help him with something. He said good night to his mom and went back to his room and opened his window. He then saw Tara's open and found that she was at her desk, preoccupied with her doodleing. So he began to climb over to her window.

"Is that all you do when I'm not around?" Ash asked as he came through the frame.

"Well there really is nothing better to do. I only do it when neither you, Pikachu, or Pidgey aren't around to keep me company," Tara replied as she put the paper away.

"That's good to know I guess."

"What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you suppose to be sleeping or something?"

"No, I just decided to come over because I feel like it. Why, is that a problem?" Ash asked as he put an arm around her shoulder.

"No, I guess not. Did you bring snacks? You know you can't come over unless you bring snacks."

"Oh, you know what, I forgot the snacks. But, I promise to bring them next time. So, do you have anything fun to do in here?" Ash asked jumping on the bed, causing it to squeak loudly.

"Now that's a real smart question. Please don't do that, you'll get us in a lot of trouble."

"Fine be that way, but you are already in trouble."

"If this is about earlier today..."

"Now why would it be about today?"

"Will you stop being a smart..."

Ash had effectively silenced her with a soft kiss, making sure she had nothing more to say on the matter. Slowly he turned her around and moved her toward her bed where he pushed her down and she landed with a light bounce due to her weight.

"You know, I don't take lightly to name calling," Ash said huskily as he stood over her with a wide smirk.

"Really? I did not know that, smart ass."

"You're just getting yourself into more trouble."

But before Tara could even get a word in she was pushed onto her back and silenced once again, only this time with Ash at her neck. She leaned her head to the side so that he could get a better angle. She let out a soft moan as he moved upto her ear and nibbled along the edge causing her moan louder. Trailing butterfly kisses down her jaw and back to her mouth he muffled the next few moans as he slipped his tongue inside. Things became heated as they fought one another for control. Ash's hat fell to the floor as he was pushed away as the locks on the door were being opened.

"What's going on in there Tara?!" Called her mother as she hastily tried to open the door.

"Oh shit! You have to go," Tara said pulling Ash toward her window.

"Why?"

"You'll get into trouble, please, just go."

Ash reluctantly agreed and climbed through the window and arrived in his room as Tara's mother opened the door. He closed his window and watched through the curtains as Tara's mother yelled at her.

"What's going on in here? Who were you talking to?" Called her mother.

"No one."

"Don't lie to me, I know someone was in here with you. Tell me who it was!"

"I'm telling you the truth."

"Liar!"

Tara then felt a stinging sensation in her face, most likely she had been hit. Then she heard a noise from her left and looked to find her mother looking at Ash who threw something thruogh the window. Tara's mother then looked back at her and she looked angry. She closed and locked the window and took Tara downstairs.

End of chapter