Pretear Fan Fiction ❯ A New Disaster ❯ Too Much ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: ughh im sooooooo sorry that this is so late I've had so much stuff going on and I tried to write it as much as I could for you guys. I will make sure that I make this story at least 20 chapters long! That's my goal so yea...let's get on with it!
 
 
 
Chapter 7: Too Much
 
 
 
Himeno stared in disbelief at Myune as she took off the gaudy dress to reveal a simple plain red tee and blue jeans. Myune took the bow out of her hair and put it in a ponytail. Himeno didn't know what was going on. Did she really just call out `honey buns' and totally change her image for some reason? Himeno was curious as to what was going on that she decided to stay a bit longer to see what was going on. A couple of minutes later a tall boy came out from behind the bushes. He was extremely good looking with beautiful brown hair and what looked to be deep white shaded eyes. He wore a simple grey tee-shirt with a pair of blue jeans. Himeno could not understand why a guy that was that good-looking was meeting Myune of all people. He walked right up to her and kissed he forehead. Himeno could just stare while her jaw hit the floor.
 
Will someone please inform me as to what's going on!!!
 
“Hey were you waiting long?” The boy said in a deep voice that could probably lure any girl in the whole entire world to him just by speaking. Himeno even felt the pull of gravity towards him. But why Myune?
 
“Oh Michi, I'd wait for you for forever.” Myune told him as she smiled brightly and he hugged her before wrapping his arm around her waist and walking out of the garden. Himeno was stunned. She never knew that Myune had a boyfriend. It was quite weird that Myune hadn't boasted about this guy Michi in Himenos' face. It was highly likely, now that Himeno thought about it, that the way that Myune had been acting recently was because she had this great guy that she was keeping a secret. Myune seemed so happy too, happier than she had seemed to everyone else. Maybe this guy that Myune has met will be for the better. Himeno got up from her hiding spot and headed back towards the house. Himeno still needed to meet with the knights today and talk to them about the next plan of action. Yet, she couldn't quite focus on that at the moment. She just kept remembering Myune and Michi. It made her want to be with Hyate at that point and a little upset on how he had left so fast in the morning. Himeno shook her head to rid the sad thoughts.
 
“I need to focus on what needs to be done today!” She shouted to herself. Then she stopped and thought for a second. “What needs to be done anyway besides talk to the knights?” Himeno couldn't think of anything else as she walked back to the house. She knew that the main thing that needed to be done was sitting down and talking to the knights, but she couldn't figure out what else there was to do today. Himeno reached the door of the house when she heard a strange rustle behind her. Himeno turned around as fast as she could and saw shin standing there with his hands folded in front of him and smiling up at her.
 
“Shin?! What are you doing here?” Himeno looked around frantically to see if Hajime or Mannen were close by.
 
“Himeno” Shin started, “there's supposed to be a meeting and they want to talk to you about something.” Himeno was a bit confused about what was going on because she was going to call them to a meeting, but she just stuck to smiling and gently patting the top of Shins' head. Out of no where, something flew out of the bushes to Himeno's left and right. The next thing she knew she was on the ground with Hajime and Mannen on top of her shouting something.
 
“Himeno! Make Mannen say he's sorry!” Hajime shouted loudly. Himeno sat up and put Hajime on her lap. Himeno gave Mannen a short but deadly glare. Mannen froze at the gaze but then loosened up and folded his arms across his chest.
 
“What, I didn't do anything to that sissy! We were just messing around and trying to find Shin when this dumb butt over here tripped over a rock. So, I just laughed my head off.” Mannen stated clearly.
 
“Don't call me a dumb butt Mannen! I'm not a dumb butt!” Hajime exclaimed in Himeno's ear.
 
“You are one, so its gonna be pretty hard to call you anything else.”
 
“Yeah, well you're...you're a butt face!” Hajime shouted into Mannens' face. Himeno could see the anger in Mannens' face. So when Mannen then leaped at Hajime, Himeno was ready and caught him in the air.
 
“Put me down! Put me down!” Mannen shouted pounding his fists at Himeno. Himeno set him down and then looked at Shin who seemed at the point of tears that Mannen and Hajime were fighting. Himeno gathered her voice and spoke clearly and easy to the three small knights.
 
“Listen to me before you go and kill each other. Shin just told me the message that you need me to go to a meeting. If you two keep fighting, I really don't think that I'm going to be able to get that meeting. So can you two please cooperate for me?” Himeno looked at Hajime and Mannen. They both had their heads down and they were looking at the floor.
 
“Are we going to go yet? Goh gets impatient.” Shin's voice broke the silence. It was so small and helpless that Himeno just had to laugh. She patted him on the head and then took his hand.
 
“Alright we're coming. You know, you sound a little impatient yourself you little cutie.” Himeno smiled at Shin and took his hand. She looked back at Mannen and Hajime who were exchanging `I'm sorry' to one another. They were all finally ready to go. Himeno just hoped that with the impatient Goh they were about to encounter, they would be able to talk about things.
 
 
>< >< >< >< >< >< ><
 
 
When they arrived at the cafe, Himeno saw the Leafe Knights sitting at a table. Goh was next to Hyate, Hyate was next to Sasame, and Sasame was next to Kei. They were all laughing and when Himeno got closer she thought that she heard Goh telling a joke.
 
“So then,” Goh gasped for air from all the laughing, “Then the lady said-” Goh turned and saw Himeno, “-hey Himeno!” All the other three knights were confused at how the joke could end like that but when they saw Himeno they understood that Goh's joke might have been cut off for a reason. Himeno smiled at everyone. She took Shin to a chair with a booster while Mannen and Hajime sat down next to Goh. Then Himeno pulled up a chair between Sasame and Hyate and waited patiently for them to discuss why they called her here.
 
“So Himeno,” Kei started, “I bet you're wondering why we called a meeting.” Himeno rolled her eyes and played dumb.
 
“Of course I wasn't. Why would I be wondering about that?” Himeno said. She could hear Mannen snicker from across the table and she almost felt like laughing as she looked at Kei's face.
 
“Very funny Himeno, but we need to talk about something.” Kei was serious and Himeno knew that there was no more playing around.
 
I should tell them about Myune...
 
“I have something to tell you guys.” All the knights leaned in to hear what Himeno had to say. “You guys, Myune...Myune has a boyfriend.” All the knights slowly backed away and looked at Himeno as though she had two heads. “What! It's true I saw him with my own eyes.” When the knights seemed as though they were almost taken aback and a little scared Himeno thought that it was kind of mean to think Myune would never have a boyfriend. “Look you guys it's not like Myune would never have gotten a boyfriend so I think you guys really need to-”
 
“No, Himeno, it's not that.” Sasame cut her off. Now Himeno was taken aback. Not that, then what?
 
“Okay I'm really confused now.” Himeno stated.
 
“Himeno,” Hyate spoke, “do you remember what Takako tried to do when she was Princess of Disaster?” Himeno though for a second.
 
“Um, kill you?”
“Besides that, remember when she pretended to be Milkage and get close to Mawata so she could have a puppet of darkness? This is what we were afraid of.” Hyate said very softly but just loud enough so that it still was heard. Himeno thought back. Takako had tried to get close to Mawata so that she could have another source of power that she wanted to be able to destroy Himeno and the Leafe Knights.
 
Another source of power...Myune!
 
Himeno became pale at the though of her other sister becoming the way Mawata was when she was inside the Great Tree. Myune is being pulled into this now because she wanted to be loved too, not the way Mawata did, but with love from a boy. What's wrong with being loved though? Isn't that what is supposed to make the world stay alive?
 
Then why is my family being pulled into this because they want to be loved?
 
“Himeno,” Sasame rubbed her back as he spoke, “the reason why we called this meeting today was to check on your home life and see if everything's okay with the sitter and your sisters. Things are getting messy and we don't know how to react to what's going on with the new creatures too. We wanted to look out for any tactics that Takako had used before thinking that if we saw the same thing happening again we could stop it. I guess we just need to be a little more observant of things.” Himeno heard what Sasame was saying but she jus couldn't believe this character that seemed to be dating Myune would be bad. Somewhere deep inside she had really hoped that Myune found love, if it was about to be take away, Himeno didn't know how she could live with herself for doing this to Myune. She still hadn't fully forgiven herself for what happened to Mawata either.
 
“I don't think this boy will be bad, but I just wanted to let you know that this happened. The boy's name is Michi and they have been meeting secretly. I don't know anything else about what is going on but that Myune looked happier then I have seen her in months. If you remember, no matter how much Mawata was with Takako, Mawata still was always miserable. So therefore this boy can't be any more dangerous to any of us than a fly would. Please just take into consideration how I feel about this before you act on any impulses that you may have. Let me find out what's going on for a couple more days and if I see something go wrong, I'll leave it to you guys.” All the knights nodded their heads in agreement now knowing how Himeno really felt about this then having herself shut all her feelings inside.
 
“I'm glad you have a good feeling about this guy Himeno, because I was gonna go find him and beat him up now if you hadn't told me that.” Goh said.
“Yeah right, Goh.” Himeno rolled her eyes.
 
“What! I would have done it!”
 
“By yourself?” Himeno eyed him.
 
“Well, I...well you see...no.” Goh said rubbing the back of his head in an embarrassed way. Everyone started to laugh and they ordered some food.
 
 
>< >< >< >< >< >< ><
 
 
Hyate was walking Himeno home that afternoon trying to ask her a question while Himeno was thinking about things that happened in the cafe. Himeno was all in a daze about the events that happened earlier. Himeno was going to find out as much as possible about this boy that Myune was seeing so help her god!
 
“Earth to Himeno! Hey are you listening to me?” Hyates' voice broke through her thought barrier. Hyate and Himeno had stopped walking. She looked at him in confusion.
 
Ack! I zoned out again on him! I'm in trouble...
 
“Yes?” Himeno said sweetly.
 
“Did you hear anything I said?” Hyate questioned her.
 
“Maybe...” Hyate eyed her closely, “...no. I didn't I'm sorry. I guess I just got lost in thought. There's so much that's happening around me and sometimes I feel like I can't keep up.” Himeno stuttered out. She hated to admit that she was scared, but after what happened last time, she thought she would be open and discuss it. Himeno lowered he head in shame. She hated feeling this way. Just then she felt Hyates' strong arms surround her. She melted into his embrace.
 
“Himeno,” He whispered into her ear, “We're gonna get through this together. No matter what happens along the way, you and I will get through it.” Himeno wrapped her arms around Hyates' neck and breathed in his scent. She was so happy that he was here for her when she needed him most. She was glad that she had someone like him, some one so caring and full of love. Himeno always wondered how she got lucky enough to be with him.
 
“Thank you Hyate.” Himeno said. Hyate pulled away a little so that he could see her face. Himeno looked right into his deep blue eyes and was just utterly lost.
 
“Himeno I-” Hyate was lowering his face to kiss Himeno when a loud sounding boom rung out. Himeno and Hyate turned their heads to where the sound had come from. They saw only the Awayuki Mansion in the distance.
 
Did it come from the Mansion?!
 
Himeno started to panic when her thoughts thought the worst possible thing. Himeno was scared that this had something to do with Michi and Myune. That's what made her say the next line with fear in her voice.
 
“Hyate,” Himeno said with her voice quivering, “we should go investigate.”
 
 
)()()()()(What's in Chapter 8?)()()()()(
In the next chapter something goes terribly wrong at the Awayuki Mansion, but not with whom you think it is. And what is going on with this Michi character? Is it just Myune that he's after, or is it more?
)()()()()()()()()()()(
 
 
A/N:
~So I just thought I would give a heads up on the next chapter because I think you deserve it, but seriously sorry for the delay people! It's been a rough couple of months and im lucky to even have finished this! But do not fear, there are still more chapters to come.
 
~So I just wanted to say thank you to all you who reviewed my story like my good friend HimenoAwayuki, bobbyneko, Dreamgirllogan, Chyna, Sayaoran, and sangre. You guys made me wanna keep on writing. Thanks for the comments!
 
~So you'll be happy to know that with this being put up it means that I have already started on chapter 8. Although, I need to think of a title...what should it be? Oh well I guess you'll just have to read the next chapter!
 
Thank you much!
-thredaysgrac-