Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Golden Pair One-shots and Drabbles ❯ Sighing ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Tennis No Ohjisama…
Warnings: OOC-ness, weirdness, some future shonen-ai, etc.
Notes: This will be the last time this all of the above will be shown. Thanks so much…a LOT of people viewed/accidentally clicked this story!

Sighing
Oishi sighed…and was promptly poked (stabbed) viciously in the cheek. “Oi-shi!” His (lovable) doubles partner whined, partially screamed, “There's a scary man outside! Here! NOW! THERE'S A SCARY MAN!”
Oishi peeked outside, seeing the ever famed Ryuuzaki-sensei. The older woman had developed a pulsing anger mark above her right temple… “KIKUMARU! I'LL MURDER YOU! YEAH, YOU! I HEARD THAT MAN COMMENT!”
Eiji blinked, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. “Nya…” Ryuuzaki was heard stomping towards the front door. Eiji dived into Oishi's bed, whimpering as Ryuuzaki entered the room.
Ryuuzaki-sensei ripped the sheets off of the bed, and began dragging Eiji out by the back of his shirt. Said boy pouted, and was soon dragged down the stairs. Oishi sat up in alarm as he saw Eiji hitting the steps.
“Ryuuzaki-sensei…you'll hurt him if you continue.” The woman turned, blinked, than unceremoniously threw him down the stairs. Oishi shook his head, knowing the woman had just set the hyper active redhead free.
He smiled, and walked back into his room, closing the door behind the door. Oishi sighed in content. …Outside his door, one Sumire Ryuuzaki, and one Eiji Kikumaru put their ears to the door in time to catch his sigh.
Sumire tsk-ed. “Oishi is still sighing. He is going to get wrinkles. That's the reason I've got so many, you know...” Eiji looked up in surprise. “Nya? You mean it's not because you're OLD?”
Ryuuzaki-sensei glared at the boy. “He's still sighing…let's go to the plan where I attack you and send you to the hospital.” Eiji's eyes widened. “OI-SHI!”

…I like cheese. I like reviews. Questions? Yaay! Review please and I'll give you a piece of…cake? Yes! CAKE!