Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Holding hands ❯ Belonging ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 2: BELONGING
 
Ryoma walked one way -Away from Aoi- sipping his grape Ponta, feeling rather annoyed. Walking past Momo, Eiji and Fuji, that glanced back from the game he was watching, to see Ryoma passing by, noticing the younger one wearing sandals worn by the beach's sand.
So it was summer vacation again. Ryoma's perverted father had come to the beach with him and ever so causally the whole Seigaku Tennis team decided to tag along, to see "old friends", the lil' ol' beach bums that played tennis.
The Rokkaku idiots.
Both tennis teams had set up some sort of parasol camp on the beach, a straight line of them, that provided shade for the members that wanted to remain dry, as it was Ryoma's case. As the boys chatted, Ryoma Echizen struggled with his now empty Ponta can and the lack of nearby Ponta-selling vending machines. Fuji noticed this, and like that he began to converse lightly. Ryoma simply nodded at everything he said. And after a while he wished he hadn't.
Saeki had multicolored hair, and Ryoma never questioned its autenticity. Fuji reassured him though, that Saeki's hair was in fact multicolored, black and white. Ryoma didn't want to know how Fuji knew that, but unfortunately the other wouldn't spare him details in the description of Saeki's crotch area.
Ryoma noticed, with his half lidded golden eyes, how Kaidoh's lips seemed fuller when his face was wet, and how Momo also seemed to enjoy it, staring at the other's chest, watching the water dripped from it as the Viper came closer, from the sea, squeezing his wet hair.
The captain was away and that was probably the reason why Fuji was pratically devouring Saeki's body with his eyes, those hidden blue deeps descending to the other's lower back, then back up again, to his tanned face. Fuji offered himself to spread sunscreen on Saeki's back, and the other couldn't refuse... a finger dipping a little into his bathing shorts, another reaching for the nape of his neck and under his chin. Fuji was tempting the other like that, and Saeki didn't know if he'd be able to resist it.
Meanwhile Eiji was happily... wait, no he wasn't. There was this annoying presence behind him that kept asking stupid questions in an annoying voice- that is, until Eiji hit 'Choo-Choo' with a well aimed volleyball-shaped projectile. Oishi laughed from the sidelines but went to help the other on the ground, being the mother hen he was...
And again, Ryoma noticed.
Eiji's shorts revealing more than they should, as the red-head licked his lips and Oishi blushed quietly, attending to the teen that lay down. The way Eiji slipped a finger under his shorts from time to time to pull them down just a little, and the way Oishi's hand stood on the red-head's shoulder for too long, while he drank a little water, some of it falling down his chest and leaving shiny trails on it, which made Eiji lick his lips subconsiouly, wanting to drink the water from another place that was by no means a bottle.
The capped boy usually made an effort to avoid noticing things like that. But today... Everyone seemed... actually...
sexy.
Ryoma had to admit it, they were-- no, they sweated sensuality. From Fuji's elegant fingers, Oishi's slender neck and Kaidoh's erotic lips to Eiji's slim waist and Momo's strong arms.
And that made Ryoma want to kill himself. He was finnaly getting into puberty and suffering because of it, having had Fuji try to initiate some sort of intimate 'Lets just kiss a little for fun' thing with him in the shower after practice and Ryoma actually almost agreeing to it.
So the youngest one had been planning his death for a long time now, but just popstoning, putting it away, watching Taka train and gain a light shine of sweat over his defined muscles and listening to Inui's curious voice that tickled his ears. At this moment, Ryoma had gotten up, frustrated by the whole situation, wanting maybe a little of peace and quiet, walking around the beach searching for a ponta vending machine.
That's when Aoi Kentarou spotted him and Ryoma was doomed.
"Ah! Ryoma-kun!" Called Aoi, happily, his voice making Ryoma shudder. The one with the cap almost began walking faster, but the other had this abnormal speed to him... "Ryoma-kun!" He laughed. Ryoma wanted him to kill him that moment.
"...what...?" Ryoma asked, wanting to kick the vending machine for not having any Ponta, only stupid, mainstream Fanta...
"Play a match with me!" He continued, grinning, loudly, very close to Ryoma's face. It was probably the tenth time he was challenged by Aoi for a match, countless times he had said no out of convenience... but Ryoma was needing a serious cool down, and since Aoi wasn't gay -not with that pure mind of his- and wasn't going to try to pull down the younger male's shorts, Ryoma agreed.
Aoi became radiant, more than he already was, grinning and pulling Ryoma towards the nearby tennis courts, lucky for Ryoma he had left his racquet there...
And so, they played, and like their previous matches, Aoi and Ryoma played until sunset, until they were sweaty and tired and just couldn't move... When Ryoma's racket fell to the ground as he won finally that wonderful game. Aoi, he was always happy and hyper, though now a little calmer, drinking the Fanta Ryoma refused to drink.
"...ahh! I'm tired, tired..."Said Kentarou, loudly, as always, moving his face in, dangerously close to Ryoma's . The shorter male wanted to punch the other in the face, but he remained quiet, serene, tranqu--
Wait, why wasn't... Aoi doing anything...? Ryoma opened his eyes and leaned a little to the side, to face the other, that had his face pratically glued to Ryoma's. Aoi had a strange expression on his face,eyes lidded and his lips parted. And Ryoma blinked several times, a little confused, before he turned away to sigh a little. But Aoi wouldn't move.
Ryoma decided to sleep, but he found out he couldn't, with the other breathing on his ear, making him actually shiver with a mix of annoyance and a weird pleasure. The younger one huffed, annoyed.
"...what do you want?" He asked, in his cold tone, not bothering to stare at the other.
"...Nothing." Kentarou replied, in a weird... actually normal sounding voice, a voice that didn't include as an extra spit into Ryoma's face. This made the younger one look at the other with a little expression of surprise. "...it's just..."
Ryoma didn't say anything, waiting for the other to reply. Aoi looked a little reluctant about saying this, though, Ryoma hoped it wasn't another love confession...
"...Mn?" The younger male incited the other quietly, though he really did not want to know what the other meant.
"...I love playing tennis with Ryoma-kun."
"...ah, sure." Ryoma felt strangely relieved, he smiled, actually... The other wasn't a fag. He was happy for about two seconds,until he heard the other's reply.
"...and I love Ryoma-kun, too."Aoi said, with a shy, quiet voice. Some bushes rustled in the distance, but Ryoma didn't care, at the moment.
This was too much! Too much! Everyone was a faggot, you just.. couldn't.. trust anyone! Ryoma tried to control his anger, and simply scowled, actually staring at the other now, his big, golden eyes letting the other know how he really felt... but Aoi wouldn't move, and Ryoma's scowl melted down to a simple frown. The other was still blushing, lips parted and eyes half lidded.
Ryoma didn't know why he leaned in when Aoi did, or why he wasted his first kiss on the other. Why their lips locked so sweetly and why Ryoma actually pulled the other on top of him, why he let the other touch with shy hands. When Ryoma broke the kiss, with a little reluctance, he blinked twice.
"...I don't love you." Ryoma said, quietly, with a pout on his lips and a blushing face. Aoi grinned simply, making the other want to kick him in nether regions.
That's what he did, actually, then walking away, with a smile on his now worn, tender lips. Nevertheless Aoi followed closely, calling his name. Ryoma ignored him for the first few times, then, when he finnaly had had it with catching spit on his face, the younger male pulled the other into another kiss, shutting him up.
Ryoma didn't love him, or anyone else, for that matter. Loving was belonging to someone. Loving was too troublesome.
Ryoma didn't love him, but he'd stay with him, just for a little while.