Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Princess of Tennis ❯ [chapterfour] CONFESSION ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Princess of Tennis [Fan Fiction]

[chapterfour]

In school the following week after the party..

MII:: [stepping into the class] Hi, Ryuuka..

RYUUKA:: Mii-chan. What are you doing in my class?

MII:: I am in this class.

RYUUKA:: Doshta? I thought you are in one class with Mika-san. Did something happened?

MII:: Not really but I gotta say it's kinda hard to convince the principal to transfer me to this class. Yeah, it's really hard until I have to use my [smile evilly] SECRET WEAPON…

RYUUKA:: But why do you want to transfer to this class?

MII:: You don't know? I want to take care of you. I want to be by your side everytime to share your pain. Remember to talk to me if you have any problem.

RYUUKA:: [angry] Anona, you think I am going to fall for your stupid trick again. You sure you don't transfer to this class to find my weaknesses and my darkest secret so you can threatened me? Cause now you don't have anything to threat me, right?

MII:: [crying] Masaka, even you don't believe me?

RYUUKA:: I don't remember saying that I ever believe you before.

MII:: Yeah, whatever. [shouting] Eiji, bring my bag here now.

RYUUKA:: Eiji?

EIJI:: This is your bag..

RYUUKA:: Mii-chan, why is he carrying you bag?

MII:: You don't know? Everyday there is going to be a guy to carry my stuff everyday. And he's my bellboy for today.

RYUUKA:: Don't you think it's a little mean?

MII:: No.. It's fun. Umm..I wonder who will be tomorrow bellboy? [saw Tezuka] Huh, I think Tezuka is perfect for tomorrow.

RYUUKA:: [watching Tezuka] Huh, Tezuka… Ohayo, Tezuka. [monolog]: Why am I so nervous? Just act calm…

TEZUKA:: [staring at the floor] Ohayo..

At the hallway during lunch break…

RYUUKA:: [running after Tezuka] Tezuka.. matte.

TEZUKA:: Ryuuka-san..

RYUUKA:: About the party and Yuki the other day… Umm… you'll see, I….

OISHI:: Excuse me.. Am I interrupting?

RYUUKA, TEZUKA:: No, it's okay.

OISHI:: Tezuka, Ryuzaki-sensei want to talk with you about the next match line-ups in her office.

RYUUKA:: Well then, I'm going. [monolog]: What am I doing? This is a stupid idea.

Ryuuka then went to the cafetaria when…

TOMOKO:: [waving] Ryuuka-san, matte..

RYUUKA:: Haah.. Tomoko-san. What's up?

TOMOKO:: Can we talk? I mean the two of us privately?

RYUUKA:: [confused] Okay, I guess.

TOMOKO:: Well, [worried] Ryuuka, are really you okay?

RYUUKA:: Yeah, I am. Why are you asking me this all of a sudden?

TOMOKO:: I am worried about you. You know you have been acting pretty weird all this week. Is there something bothering you? Ryuuka, please tell me what's wrong. I'm worried about you. You never like this before. We're best friend. You can trust me.

RYUUKA:: [paused and finally smiling] No, I don't have any problem. Stop being such a worrywart, okay?

TOMOKO:: Are you sure?

RYUUKA:: Yes, absolutely. Let's go back before lunch time's over.

TOMOKO:: [monolog] Are you sure, Ryuuka? I know something is wrong with you and why. It's Tezuka, isn't it? Umm… I just wish you talk to me as a friend.

After school hours…

RYUUKA:: [calling Tomoko] Can I talk to Tomoko?

TOMOKO:: Hait.. it's me. Ryuuka, what's up?

RYUUKA:: Can I ask you something? Ummm.. it's okay if you don't want to.

TOMOKO:: What are you talking about? Just ask me.. what is it?

RYUUKA:: Do you think Tezuka….umm..

TOMOKO:: [eager] Tezuka.. what?

RYUUKA:: Do you think that Tezuka…. might have feeling for me? TOMOKO:: Umm.. I don't know about that. You two have been friend for years. Why don't you just ask him?

RYUUKA:: I am just not sure what to do. Ahhhh… I just can't do this. Why is he doing this now?

TOMOKO:: Yuki..

RYUUKA:: YUKI?

TOMOKO:: What about him? Did you like him?

RYUUKA:: Yeah, he's a nice guy. He help me a lot. [finally realise something] Yeah, he's a great guy. And I know he like me, too. Why would I've been thinking about that stupid guy when I have him? Tezuka never say it two years ago, why would he say it now? Thanks Tomoko-san.

TOMOKO:: Yeah.. You owe me.. Better not miss practice after this.

In tennis court [training]..

RYUUKA:: The member, please train in Court A, B and C while regulars please wear the necklace…

TOMOKO:: What did you mean `wear the necklace' ?

RYUUKA:: Who said wear the necklace? I said tell him that you like him. [blushing] No, I mean practice in Court D, now.

TOMOKO:: Mou… Then, what you mean by `tell him that you like him'?

RYUUKA:: That's just a secret code that I learn, okay? I should have known, you could never understand that.

TOMOKO:: Mou.. don't confuse us like that. Can't you just talk straight?

RYUUKA:: Sorry, okay. It's one week away from our next final match against…umm, let me see… Here it is. Hyoutei Gakuen…

MII:: [shocked] NANI? AGAINST HYOUTEI GAKUEN? Can I quit now?

RYUUKA:: No, you can't quit. You have to play especially because you used to play with them, so I supposed you familiar their play-style, right?

TOMOKO:: Yeah, I heard Hyoutei girls team is as good as their guys team. We definitely need you here.

MII:: [sigh] Okay, then. I guess I'll play.

RYUUKA:: [smiling] Don't worry. We'll win.

After the training…

TOMOKO:: [walking home alone] Ahhh.. I'm so tired. Just have a good bath as soon as I get home..

TEZUKA:: Tomoko-san. Can I talk to you?

TOMOKO:: Oro, Tezuka-kun.. Sure.

TEZUKA:: Umm.. I don't know if it's appropriate or not to ask you this but…

TOMOKO:: But what?

TEZUKA:: [staring at the ground] But I don't know who else to ask.

TOMOKO:: It's about Ryuuka-san, right?

TEZUKA:: How did you know?

TOMOKO:: I think I've you guys for long enough to figure out that you guys have been crushing on each other.

TEZUKA:: Sou.. did she say anything? Anything at all..

TOMOKO:: Yeah, she did. But Tezuka, can you please do me a favour? Please leave her alone. Stop playing with her heart. She was hurt enough and I think she deserved to be happy right now with someone who really appreciate her like YUKI.. I am sorry.

TEZUKA:: [frustrated] Yeah, maybe you're right. But I never tell her my true feeling because I don't have a chance..

TOMOKO:: CHANCE? You have to grab a chance not just waiting around like you do.. I'm sorry. But I think that's the best for you too. I should be heading home now. Ja matana.

TEZUKA:: …..

Today there is no practice for the Seigaku Girls regular team so …….

MII:: Ah, I want this one. Eiji, can you buy it for me???

EIJI:: Nani?? But this is very expensive.

MII:: If you don't buy me that I won't date you, besides do you want me to tell everyone that you, [evilly laughing] huh..huh..huh…

EIJI:: Okay..okay. I buy it for you just don't do that..

MII:: Thank you, Eiji you're the best…

TOMOKO:: Mii-chan, Eiji-kun what are you two doing here???

HANA:: I don't know you two were like that.

YURIKO:: You're right, Mii-chan look like she really hate boys. No, not just boys I mean THE WHOLE world.

MII:: What are you trying to say??

RYUUKA:: Or maybe Mii-chan, you threatened Eiji to go out with you..

MIKA:: That really looks like what Mii-chan would do..

MII:: Chigauuuuu, we met it each other on our way here sooo…

RYUUKA:: So you threatened him to go out with you.

MII:: Ooi, do you really think I am THAT bad?

RYUUKA: It's really hard to think of you another way, Mii..

MII:: Anona….. I have to meet someone here, but I came too early I guess..

Suddenly a guy wearing a Hyoutei Gakuen uniform came to them..

MII:: Ryuuka-san, That's too much..Ah, Ryoh you came [suddenly hugging the guy in Hyoutei Gakuen uniform]

RYOH:: Hey, let me go…

ALL:: Ryoh??

EIJI:: That uniform.. Are you from Hyoutei Gakuen??

RYUUKA:: I think I've seen this guy somewhere.. Ah, I FORGOT..

TOMOKO:: Mii-chan, who's he?

MII:: Oh, this is Shishido Ryoh. He's the one I tell you I'm gonna meet.

RYUUKA:: Now, I remember. Shishido Ryoh, he's a regular in Hyoutei Gakuen tennis club. I've seen him play at their match against Rikkaidai. So, what is him to you, Mii-chan?

MII:: Ryoh is actually..[blushing] my BOYFRIEND…

ALL:: NANI??? BOYFRIEND???

EIJI:: Then, why did you asked me to..??

MII:: I thought I told you about it, gomen I must have forgotten.

As they already gathered together, they decided to have their dinner

together…

TOMOKO:: You want this?[offering some sushi to Mii]

MII:: [being polite] No, thank you. I'm okay here.

TOMOKO:: What? Am I dreaming or what? Did you just refuse to take some food?

MIKA:: Yeah, what the heck is wrong with you today?

MII:: [suddenly getting angry] Teme…

RYOH:: Ooiii… Mii, can you pass me that?

MII:: [smiling and being very nice] Sure, honey….

MIKA:: [disgusted] Honey? What the heck was that? I feel like vomitting right now.

RYUUKA:: You guys blind or what? LOVE IS IN THE AIR..

MIKA:: Ahhh… this is great. Can't wait to tell this to the whole school.

TOMOKO:: Me too. This would be the end of the `SCARED OF THE MII'S THREAT' era… HA..HA..HA..

Suddenly….

FUJI:: Konnichiwa, minna-san.

RYUUKA:: Haahh..Fuji-kun. How come you are here? I thought you have gone camping with Yuuta-chan..

FUJI:: It was cancelled. Yuuta have to practice at his school. By the way, thanks Mika-san for inviting me for having dinner with you guys. Hope you don't mind cos I already invite others too…

RYUUKA:: NANI? Mika invite you herself? Wow, you guys did have progress..

MIKA:: [blushing]….

2 minutes after…

OISHI:: Haahh… konnichiwa minna-san. Sorry that we're late.

RYOMA:: Konnichiwa…

MII:: Ryoma..What are you doing here? I thought I told you not to be here at any course.

RYOMA:: But… Fuji-senpai ask us to be here…

MII:: I SAID GO HOME… I hate seeing you here. You ruin my only perfect moment with Ryoh…

RYOH:: Mii, just leave him alone…

MII:: Datte… Okay, but stay away from me… You're smelly… [smiling evilly] You forgot to take bath again this morning, didn't you?

RYOMA:: [nervous] How….how did you know?

MII:: [covering her nose] I can smell you even a mile away from here.

RYOMA:: I just forgot, okay? [pleading] Please don't tell anyone else?

MII:: Okay, so just stay away from me.

RYOMA:: Who want to sit close to you anyway?

5 minute later…

KAWAMURA:: Ya, minna…

KAIDOH:: Hsssss…

MOMOSHIRO:: What's with your face, snake? HA….Konnichiwa minna-san..

INUI:: According to my data, I arrive exactly 6 minutes and 21 seconds later than I'm supposed to..

TEZUKA:: Konnichiwa…

A second after that…

YUKI:: Hey, Ryuuka-san..

RYUUKA:: Yuki-kun, what are you doing here?

YUKI:: Tomoko-san invite me. Konnichiwa minna.

RYUUKA:: Wow, this is great. Thanks Tomoko-san.I guess everyone is already here. Itarakimas…

YUKI:: Wow, you already wear the earrings I gave you. You like it?

RYUUKA:: [smiling and blushing] Yeah, it's really nice. How did you know I like this earrings?

YUKI:: It's a secret…

TOMOKO:: Secret, my butt. I'm the one who told him about that earrings..

YUKI:: Why did you like to ruin the romantic moment between us? Oh, are you jealous?

RYOH:: Yeah, are you? No problem, [holding his cell phone] want me to call Gakuto?

TOMOKO:: That chibi guy? You wish.. I hate him..

RYOH:: You hate him? But I thought you're going out with him.

TOMOKO:: Who told you that?

RYOH:: Gakuto..

TOMOKO:: He's going to pay for this...

FUJI:: [watching Tezuka who was watching Ryuuka and Yuki] Tezuka, are you jealous? Jealousy is not a good thing, you know.

TEZUKA:: No, why would I be jealous..

FUJI:: You tell me…. Let me guess, you like her, right? So, why don't you tell her?

TEZUKA:: What are you talking about?

FUJI:: It's hard talking to you. I mean you let her go two years ago. Now what? You're going to let her go again?

TEZUKA:: None of that really matter.. At least she's happier with him. What the used of telling her now? Doesn't make any difference to me..

FUJI:: [sighing] Yeah, I guess there's nothing I can say to change your mind…

10 minutes after 10….

EIJI, OISHI, KAWAMURA:: See you guys later…

FUJI:: Mika-san, let me walk you home.

MIKA:: [blushing] Thanks..

MII:: Ceh, [singing] Mika got a boyfriend… [Fuji blur]

MIKA:: Just shut up, okay?

FUJI:: Let's go.. Ah..[suddenly Yuuta appear] Yuuta…

YUUTA:: Aniki..

FUJI:: What are you doing here? I thought you got practice.

YUUTA:: Yeah but the practice is already over. I'm going home now..

FUJI:: [running toward Yuuta] Okay, let's go home together.. Gomen, Mika-san. I'll walk you home some other time. Okay, matane.

MIKA:: [shocked] …..

MII:: [singing again] Mika lost her boyfriend…

MIKA:: [angry] Just shut up.. I'm going home.

MII:: [laughing] Haah.. This is so funny.. Okay, I'm going. Thanks for dinner.

RYOH:: Mii, I'll walk you home.

MII:: [blushing] Yeah, that's nice. Ryoma, don't you dare follow me home.

RYOMA:: Are you crazy or what? I'll live in the same house as you, of course I have to take the same road to go back home even if I don't want to.

MII:: That's your problem, not mine. I said don't follow me home, and I MEAN IT…

RYOMA:: Haitt… Momo senpai, can I sleepover at your house for a while?

MOMOSHIRO:: Yeah, sure.

RYUUKA:: So, itekimas… Tomoko-san, see you tomorrow at practice.

TOMOKO:: Yeah, you too. Be careful.

YUKI:: Ryuuka-san. I'll walk you home.

RYUUKA:: Okay..

Ryuuka and Yuki….

RYUUKA:: Why did you come?

YUKI:: What do you mean?

RYUUKA:: You think I don't know that your wounds is not completely healed yet? What, you want to get killed or something?

YUKI:: I…

RYUUKA:: You what? You shouldn't have come back here at the first place..

YUKI:: I am sorry. I was going to tell you earlier but I don't want to worried you so much..

RYUUKA:: What do you think I feel right now? You make me even more worried about you. [sigh] You never listen to me even once. You help me a lot when we are in Germany, can't you give me a chance to do the same?

YUKI:: …

RYUUKA:: Forget about that. I am walking you back to your home.

YUKI:: No, you don't have to. I want to walk you home.

RYUUKA:: Yeah, do it after you're completely healed. Mou…

YUKI:: [smiling] You promise I can walk you home once I'm healed?

RYUUKA:: Yeah.

At the same time, Tomoko on the way home…

TOMOKO:: [cautious] I feel like someone is following me… Who could it be? [scared] Masaka…could it be the thief who has been robbering walker this days??? Oh, no.. I better run..

[The footsteps of the mysterious person becoming more clearer. Suddenly the person stretched his hand and snatched Tomoko's arm]

TOMOKO:: [screaming] IYAAA….. [beating up the stranger with all her might] Take this… take this… [throwing off her shoes] And take this too… Oro? He's gone?

The mysterious guy finally let go of Tomoko's arm and lift his head up when….

TOMOKO:: [surprised] Gakuto-kun… [looking at Gakuto's bruises face]…What are you doing here?

GAKUTO:: [he's so beaten up that he can't even speak] Umm……Umph….

TOMOKO:: What're you trying to say? I'm sorry but I can't speak French. [Hey, can `Umm' and `Umph' considered as French?] [feeling disgusted] What happened to your face? I mean, the last time I saw you, your face is still….normal. [realises that Gakuto not moving] Hey, omae wa… Ooiii.. [touching him with her finger] Oooii… Is he dead? Better leave him alone. See you in heaven.

GAKUTO:: [feeling ignored] Oooii.. Tomoko-san. Don't leave me here… You're the one who beat me..

TOMOKO:: Who? ME? Ooops.. I am sorry. I guess I mistaken you for some thief.

GAKUTO:: So, please treat my injury. After all, it's your mistake.

TOMOKO:: I didn't ask you to follow me quietly home at the first place, did I?

GAKUTO:: [frustrated] You hate me…

TOMOKO:: Yeah, obviously. [seeing Gakuto frustrated face and suddenly feeling a bit sympathy] Okay, let's go to my house first, then I'll treat your injury… Can you stand up?

GAKUTO:: [trying to stand up] Itte… I guess I can…

TOMOKO:: Sorry… I guess I beat you harder than I thought..

GAKUTO:: [smiling] No, it's okay. You look so KAWAII when you are feeling sorry too. But maybe you would look even cuter if you start acting like a girl.

Tomoko:: NANI??? [slapped Gakuto] Jana.. [leaving Gakuto behind]

Gakuto:: Tomoko-san, matte…

Hanazaki Ueno

~the freaks crew~