Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ The Elements of Tennis ❯ Plottings and Meetings ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Elements of Tennis
Chapter Twenty-Three
 
"Who knows?" Akari shrugs.
"Oh well, in any case, sit back down, Kurai," Shinzoo teases. "It would be impolite to interrupt their team meeting."
With that, the two girls force Kurai to sit back down at the table.
Outside:
The Seigaku regulars group together, Ryoma trying to slip away, but being held by Momoshiro.
"What's up, Momo-chan?" Oishi asks.
"I think Kikumaru-senpai has a crush on Kurai," Momoshiro explains with a giddy smile on his face.
"Eiji, is this true?" Oishi asks in shock.
"No, of course not," Kikumaru swears nervously.
"You do, don't you?" Kawamura comments.
"Interesting, this could make for some good data," Inui comments.
"It's not like that!" Kikumaru swears.
"There's no use denying it, Kikumaru, we all heard you sigh," Fuji smiles.
"That wasn't a sigh, that was me taking a deep breath, my lungs felt a little empty," Kikumaru argues.
"Come on, Kikumaru-senpai, there's no reason to be embarrassed," Momoshiro encourages.
Inside:
"You know what?" Chikyuu starts.
"What, Chikyuu?" Koorai asks.
"We can't play Truth or Dare without Captain Seeshin," Chikyuu points out.
"No kidding, it just wouldn't be right. But then again, it wouldn't be right if we had our Captain here but Tezuka-kun wasn't here," Mizu agrees.
"I know, when the guys get back maybe one of them can call Captain Tezuka and you guys can call your captain. Maybe there's a way to get them both down here," Tomo speaks up.
"That's a great idea, um, what was your guys' name again, I don't think we were introduced," Koorai points out.
"No, we weren't, my name's Tomoko, but everyone just calls me Tomo-chan," Tomo introduces herself.
"I'm Sakuno Ryuzaki," Sakuno introduces herself.
"I'm Katsuo."
"And I'm Kachiro."
"And I'm Horio. I have two years of tennis experience," Horio brags.
"Two years?" Chikyuu asks.
"Have you ever participated in a match like the ones at the tournaments?" Koorai asks.
"Are you kidding? He can barely hit the ball," Tomo teases.
"Tomo-chan," Sakuno complains.
Everyone else, besides Horio, laugh.
Suddenly, the door opens again and the Seigaku regulars return.
"We're back, sorry for leaving so suddenly," Oishi announces.
"It's all right," Mizu assures the group as everyone sits back down.
"Hey, we came up with an idea," Akari starts.
"Yeah, we're gonna call Captain Seeshin and convince her to come down here," Shinzoo nods her head.
"And we want you guys to call Tezuka-kun as well," Chikyuu smiles.
"Yeah, Truth or Dare would be so much more fun if everyone were here," Koorai agrees.
"Good idea," Momoshiro laughs. "Inui-senpai, why don't you call Captain Tezuka?"
"I left my cell phone at home today," Inui admits.
"No problem, I'll call him," Fuji smiles as he pulls out his cell.
"Great!" Akari celebrates.
"And I'll call Captain Seeshin," Mizu announces as she grabs her cell and starts dialing Seeshin's number.
"Hello?" Seeshin answers.
"Captain Seeshin, it's Mizu," Mizu announces happily.
"What's up?" Seeshin asks.
"The girls and I are down at Kawamura Sushi and we need you to get down here in a hurry," Mizu explains.
"I'm on my way."
With that, the line goes dead.
"She's coming," Mizu announces.
Fuji dials Tezuka's number on his cell as well.
"Hello?" Tezuka's voice answers.
"Tezuka, it's Fuji, we need you down at Kawamura Sushi immediately," Fuji explains.
"I'm on my way," Tezuka sighs before the line goes dead.
"He's on his way," Fuji tells everyone.
"Yes!" everyone, except Kurai, celebrates.
They had managed to convince both of the captains to come down without lying.