Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ The Elements of Tennis ❯ How to Start ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Elements of Tennis
Chapter Twenty-Five
 
The girls manage to get Tezuka to sit at the table, and then they sit down themselves.
"Um…her!" Shinzoo and Akari shout together as they point at one another. "No, you should go first!" they continue. "Go for it! You've got good ideas!"
The rest of the people sitting around the tables sweat drop.
"I know, let's choose someone else together," Akari suggests.
"Ok," Shinzoo nods her head happily.
"Ok, one…two…" Akari counts.
"THREE!" they shout together as they point to two different people.
"Akari, why'd you point to Kaidoh? You were supposed to point to Hikaji!" Shinzoo complains.
"No, you were supposed to point to Kaidou!" Akari argues.
"Why don't we just spin a bottle do decide?" Chikyuu states with a smile.
"Yeah, and the person the bottle lands on will get to choose who they want to begin Truth or Dare by kissing them," Koorai agrees with a nod. "Just like Spin the Bottle."
"What?" Kurai, Kikumaru, Mizu, Momoshiro, Horio, Sakuno, Kachiro, Katsuo, Shinzoo, Akari, Kaidoh, Kawamura, Ryoma, and Oishi all question.
"Oh come on, we're all junior high students, what's the harm in a little kiss?" Hikaji comments. "I mean, it's not like it's a French kiss or anything."
"No kidding, grow up, everyone," Chikyuu shrugs.
"Kawamura-kun, do you have an empty bottle around here or something?" Koorai asks.
"Uh…"
"Sure we do," Kawamura's dad speaks up. "I'll go get it."
"Dad!" Kawamura calls after him, still a little uneasy about this whole spin-the-bottle start to Truth or Dare, as if he weren't nervous enough about Truth or Dare to begin with!
The man returns within a few minutes with an empty wine bottle.
"Be careful with it, I've been keeping this one safe for years," he states as he hands it to Koorai. "It's the bottle of wine that I used to celebrate the birth of Takashi."
"Awe," Koorai, Chikyuu, Shinzoo, Mizu, and Akari state in a 'that's so cute' manor.
Kawamura blushes.
"All right, I'll leave you kids alone now. Have fun, try not to destroy the place," the man smiles before heading upstairs.
"Yay! Now we can begin!" Shinzoo smiles.
"That's right, now everyone gather around the table in a circle," Chikyuu orders.
Reluctantly the group listens and does as they are told. Soon there is just one big circle around the rectangular table where the bottle is placed on its side.
"Everyone ready?" Hikaji asks.
Everyone nods or makes some form of 'yeah, I guess I'm ready, since I'm being forced to play this game' type of a gesture.
"Good, I'm spinning the bottle," Koorai smiles as she starts the spinning and sits back into her place.
The bottle spins round and round. Many of the participants hold their breath, not wanting to be chosen.
"Oh, wait a minute," Chikyuu screams out as she stops the bottle and picks it up.
"What'd you do that for, Chikyuu?" Koorai asks.
"We have to make a few rules about this spin the bottle beginning before we can actually spin the bottle," Chikyuu explains.
"Rules?" Hikaji asks.
"Yeah, like you can't just kiss your hand and say that you pick yourself," Chikyuu explains. "It has to be someone from the opposite team, and it can't be on the cheek or anything either, it has to be on the lips."
"Chikyuu!" Kurai, Akari, and Shinzoo scream at her.
"Sorry, those are the rules, if you don't like it, then you'd better just hope that you don't get picked," Chikyuu sticks her tongue out at them before she places the bottle back down and spins it again.