Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ The Elements of Tennis ❯ Ice Cream ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Elements of Tennis
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Ice Cream
 
Back at the sushi restaurant, all eyes key in on Ryoma Echizen.
“So, come on, Ryoma-kun,” Mizu comments.
“Who do you choose, Echizen?” Kawamura asks.
“Momo-senpai,” Ryoma responds. “Truth or Dare?”
“Dare, of course,” Momoshiro responds.
“I dare you to start this game without turning it against me,” Ryoma finishes as he lays back.
“Oh come on, that's not fair, Echizen,” Momoshiro complains.
“That's your dare,” Ryoma smirks.
“Well now, looks like the part started without us,” Fuji's voice comments from the door.
Everyone turns to see the brown haired tennis player standing just inside of the room, holding a sleeping Akari in his arms.
“Hey! Who said you could start without me, you bastards!” Hikaji's voice screams.
“Hey! How dare you pile all of this on me!” Kaidoh hollers as he bursts through the door with two bags filled with ice cream containers dangling from each wrist.
“Ice cream!” Shinzoo whines pathetically as she gets dragged into the building hanging on Kaidoh's arm. “Gimme my ice cream!”
“No way! You are not sick so there is no way that you need ice cream! I'm going to eat it all myself!” Hikaji responds as she tears the bags away from Kaidoh and storms over to the bar.
“No! Hikaji! You can't eat it all alone! Please let me have some!” Shinzoo begs.
“No way! There is no way that you are getting even one lick of this ice cream! After what you put me through, you disserve to suffer!” Hikaji shouts as she crams a spoon full into her mouth.
“Hikaji, that's not fair,” Mizu points out. “You know that if there is any type of sweet food in the vicinity both Shinzoo and Akari just have to have some.”
“They'll live,” Hikaji shrugs.
“Hikaji, do you want to give them mental break downs?” Chikyuu asks as she holds Shinzoo in her arms just like a mother would.
“Maybe,” Hikaji responds as she licks the spoon clean before dunking it back into the ice cream container.
“Hikaji!” Shinzoo complains as tears well up in her eyes.
“Hey, has anyone seen Kurai?” Koorai asks as she looks around.
“Yeah, I think she went to the bathroom,” Kikumaru responds.
“Then, where did her sushi basket go?” Chikyuu asks, noticing that the brown basket had mysteriously disappeared.
“Kawamura-san?” Koorai asks.
“Yes?” Kawamura asks.
“Are there widows in the bathroom?” Koorai asks with a blink.
“Yeah, but their like in the top corner of the wall, why?” Kawamura responds.
“That won't stop Kurai. She's making a break for it!” Shinzoo screams as she and the other girls, minus Seeshin, Akari, and Hikaji, take off towards the bathroom and Hikaji, take off towards the bathroom in a mad dash.
“We won't let you escape, Kurai!” Koorai announces as they barge into the room to find…