Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ What if ❯ chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
chapter 8-Jirou and hiroshi

Jirou and Hiroshi was walking aimlessly after they left the school,throughout the journey they were walking in silence. Jirou stiffled a yawn as he continue to walk beside Hiroshi, suddenly Hiroshi said:" Jirou-senpai,do you mind following me to a place?"

Although,Jirou had originally plan to treat Hiroshi to a movie date. However,since Hiroshi had somewhere else in mind ...he would gladly obliged.

"sure! I'll love to!"Jirou answered with a smile.
"Thanks!" Hiroshi smile in return.

both of them then board the bus and alighted at the next district that's full of mansions and bungalows along the side. Jirou look towards Hiroshi trying to find a logic explanation,but could find none. Hiroshi took one look at Jirou and signal for the latter to follow him.

they stopped in front of a magnificient mansion, Jirou watch as Hiroshi glanced around the surrounding . Out of a sudden, Hiroshi grabbed Jirou's hand and pulled him behind a pillar. Hiding behind a pillar ,Jirou followed Hiroshi gaze and notice a women about thirty-two pulling a child about the age of five years old into the mansion.

"why are we hiding?" Jirou couldn't help but asked.

There was a pause before Hiroshi answered "The women,you have just seen....she's my mother and the child,is my stepbrother."

Before Jirou could say anything, Hiroshi turn to him "My parents were divorce, my mum remarried after a year of their official divorce. Don't tell anyone that I've been here today!"

Jirou could do nothing but to nod in agreement,Hiroshi then smile "Let's go then!"

"Alright!" Jirou answered,pondering about what had happened just now.

~tsuzuku~

date started:27/11/03
date complete:27/11/03