Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Silent Prince, Perfect Collection 1 ❯ Chapter 20 ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 20

Genji thought quickly. Using his free foot, he kicked Arangami square in the face. Then, he planted his hands flat on the floor and flipped over, flinging the ninja to the ground. Still holding Genji's foot, Arangami got up and flung Genji into a wall. Genji fell into a daze for a moment, then shook his head to clear away the chirping birds. But the moment re regained his senses, Arangami was in his face and punching away at the boy.

Yume was having better luck with the priests. Most of the priests were suffering from serious wounds and were too busy being in pain to fight. One priest was screaming about his bitten off arm while clutching what was left of his shoulder socket. Priests that managed to escape the wolf's blood stained jaws blew darts at her, but the tiny things didn't bother her or slow her down at all.

Genji freed himself from Arangami by grabbing the ninja's shoulders and stabbing his knee into the man's groin. The ninja backed away in pain as Genji lunged into attack mode.

**WOLF FANG FIST!**

Using a power up technique Yamcha taught him, Genji quickly increased his speed, strength, and stamina. Faster than ever, he was able to hit Arangami. The ninja did his best to block Genji's fists, but the boy was too fast and was hit in the chest and face too easily. Genji finished off his attack with a jump kick to Arangami's chest, and sent the ninja flying to the other side of the room. Arangami was knocked into a long daze, seeing chirping birds of his own.

Genji clapped his hands up and down in satisfaction, and dusted off his shoulders.

**See? I told you big talkers are easy to beat…**

He turned to the entrance of the maze. Yume had already fought off the demons guarding the entrance and many of the others were retreating in fear and with serious wounds. Genji ran to Yume and plucked the darts from her flank.

**Are you okay, Yume?**

"I'm fine." Yume assured, panting. "That was fun!"

**C'mon, let's get out of here.** He grabbed a tuff of fur by her shoulder. **Follow Momiji's scent through the maze. We'll be safe outside.**

"Right!" Yume barked, running into the maze with Genji by her side.

When they left the chamber, Arangami regained his senses and stood up angrily.

"Oh, no you don't, boy…" he growled, running after Genji and Yume.

/|\

While jogging through the chambers at a swift pace, Yume kept her nose to the ground and followed the scent trail of Momiji. They followed and wandered for a full half an hour through the similar rooms and halls. Genji didn't know if they were going in circles again, but he kept confident that they would get out.

Finally, patience and determination paid off.

**There it is!** Genji cried. **That's the entry hall! We're almost out!**

"Yay!" Yume barked in relief. "Let's get out of here!"

Suddenly, something jumped in front of him. That something charged at Yume, and she yelped in pain. Genji looked at her, and found Arangami had stabbed his katana in Yume's neck. Her white fur was being stained in blood, and the pain forced her down on her stomach with pleading whimpers.

**YUME! NO!**

Arangami pulled his sword from Yume, and pointed the bloody blade at the boy.

"You're next!" the ninja roared.

Welling anger surfaced within Genji, taking shape on his face. He narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth. As he clenched his fists and started shivering, he could feel his burn grow painlessly past his bandages and flood to the back of his neck. His mouth opened in silent roar and he charged desperately for Arangami.

**DIE, YOU BASTARD!**

In blind rage, he attacked the ninja with every ounce of strength he had. However, he had just given Arangami the advantage of a cool head. As the ninja easily evaded the attacks, he positioned his sword and stabbed it through Genji's stomach.

Genji's actions were halted in pain. Blood dripped from his mouth in ruby red droplets. However, the blood that ran down the katana blade was royal purple. Arangami narrowed his eyes at the sight.

"What in the world…warm blooded and cold blooded? Is this how the child of Cell bleeds?" He grabbed the collar of Genji's kimono shirt, and ripped the cloth off the boy's shoulders. Genji's naked chest revealed his growing demon burn, which was breathing and pulsing to the rhythm of his heartbeat. Arangami smirked at that behind his mask of cloth. "So, a demon burned you as well. That explains your strength. You would have received many new abilities before it finally devours your soul…but you are about to die right now. Too bad."

**Just let my wolf live…** Genji pleaded in his pain. **It's me you want…no one else matters…**

"Anyone who contributes to the legacy of Cell must die!" Arangami announced. "That monster is going to stay dead…just like you!" He shoved the katana further into Genji's gut until the blade stabbed out of the boy's back and completely ran him through. Genji was forced to his rear with red blood dripping from his chin and purple blood pooling to the ground beneath him.

Arangami licked his lips.

"Prepare to die…bastard son of Cell…"

That did it.

His fear and his anger melded into one emotion and took total control.

Then, it happened!

**NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!**