Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke Rebirth ❯ A token of Wrath ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Token of Wrath
 
“Motoko!” Ashitaka yelled out at her aid, with Sasuke gasping at him with shock. Ashitaka ran to Motoko and gently picked up her body with her head upon his chest.
“What's happening here?” He lowly asked.
“Tell San to not come.” Motoko whispered weakly at him, as Ashitaka then looked down at her with confusion.
“What do you mean?”
“I mean San is-
But then San came running in to help Ashitaka.
“Ashitaka!” cried out San as she sprinted towards him.
“Is it her?” Keirtoro questioned. San then slipped over the pool of blood and spread across her clothes.
“San!” Sasuke shouted out. “San run!” San picked herself back up again and saw the blood drool over her dress.
“What is this? What's happened here?” She then felt a movement within her that made her hurl a little. “Something's…moving inside of me!” Keirtoro then shoved Sasuke violently aside.
“The blood is bringing her back memories when she was young; Sakura, give her your powers.” He ordered himself, and then there was a slithering movement within himself.
“Finally.” A woman whispered within Keirtoro, as he then heaved out some small amount of blood from him, and a gale of wind came charging towards San. It stroked her heavily, as San then fell backwards and the samurais behind her took hold of her.
“San!” Ashitaka then ran towards her when then he was took grasped hold too of the samurais.
“Let me go! Let me go now!” He screeched out as the samurais weighed him down to the stop where he was struggling to escape from, with San moving around viciously like something's taking control of her.
“Something's…moving…inside of me…stop it!” she howled out with anguish.
“Shut up!” the samurai holding her still then punched her in the face with blood shooting out from her. Ashitaka saw what happened and shoved some of the samurais to one side and tried to run to her, but more just kept running in.
“How dare you touch her! Let me go!! San! SAN!!” Ashitaka bellowed out with the samurais piling on top of him, with San hanging her head low and her body left numb.
“I told you to stop it…” Keirtoro, Motoko, Sasuke and Ashitaka stared at her. Keirtoro smiled a little.
“It's working.”
“No San…don't!” Sasuke whispered with fear.
“Let her go!” as so did Motoko.
“San?” Ashitaka called out for her quietly.
“…I told you to stop it…but you just WON'T LISTEN!!” As San screamed out those words, the Samurai's body suddenly became obliterated and exploded with blood and organs flying through the skies. Ashitaka gasped at her as she rose back up gently with her head low. Then, some purple lucent snakes came from behind her back, and slashed through the samurais holding Ashitaka down. She began to slowly walk pass Ashitaka with darkness smeared across her face.
Ashitaka still stared at Sasuke when his breathing quickened and became more ragged.
“San?”
“We should take her in now! Sakura is not entirely here yet!” Asano howled out as San walked across the samurai's remains. “What? Does she want to be taken in?” The snakes then slammed themselves onto the ground; embossing a mark of their bodies onto it, as then San levitated into the sky. “She jumped?” San was then soaring over the people, and somersaulted back down with the snakes holding her upright. She then looked up and saw Keirtoro. Sudden reflections started to flicker in her head. She saw a man holding a boy of thirteen years; he shoved him to one side and was then shot down through the heart. She saw the boy's eyes crying out as he screamed with pain and fright; she then became to recognize his face.
“Was that…Ashitaka's father who was killed?” San questioned herself, as then more samurais came charging in with their bows and arrows whilst they prepared themselves.
“Remember men; don't kill her, just knock her out!” The spears of arrows started to fly across the sky but neither one touched the skin of San's; they were then crushed into dust with the help of her snakes. She then rose into the sky, and drove herself down into the group of samurais, as they then became frantic with her surroundings.
“Aren't you gonna knock me out?” San asked in a sinister way, as she slashed one of the samurais down like meat. The others began to panic, when then one of them tried to get hold of their sword.
“You monster!” He shrieked out, but was then smothered and crushed by San's grasp, as she then began to attack all of her surroundings. Sasuke slowly crawled up to Motoko and carried her in his arms.
“Ashitaka!” He cried out, but the young prince looked at the horror that his love crush was making.
“It-it can't be her! It just can't be! She's…the one!” He whispered in terror, as then Sasuke grabbed hold of him.
“Ashitaka, get down!” He flung him to the floor.
“What are you doing?! Let me go!”
“No! The girl you are seeing is not San!” Ashitaka then looked at San once more and realized that she can't be capable for making this much death, can she? Asano the crept out of San's way as she finished her killing spree, and then she whispered a name in order for him to come.
“Ashitaka.”