Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke Rebirth ❯ Mind Rape ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mind Rape
 
Ashitaka was still standing out in the rain, with the tears from the sky merged with the tears shed from his eyes. His skin turned white as snow, and his eyes were sore and scared, and his lips trembled with depression as the water shimmered from his skin.
“Why must this happen? Why?” He whispered himself.
Because life isn't fair…
A voice so much like Ashitaka's had suddenly occurred into his head.
“Life? You make it sound like it has no meaning anymore.” Ashitaka replied back, as then his vision turned into a depressing blue lair, and the breathing of a stranger running down his neck.
You should know by now; life is never balanced, setting your late curse as an example. You saved your village from a demon, and in return you inherited the curse and were then thrown out by your own kin.
“But then I met San.”
Yet she's dead.
Ashitaka quivered and winced from this mysterious voice. “Who are you?”
Look at me then…
Ashitaka turned to him, and couldn't believe what he saw. The stranger was the exact appearance as Ashitaka, but with the curse still rotting his flesh, as the bruises of black and purple spread across his face, his limbs; everywhere. With his dark sleeves and dirty trousers on, and his hair became bleached with filth, and his eyes became red.
…I'm the dark side of you Ashitaka.
“No…no you are not me!” Ashitaka snarled back.
Everyone must have a sinister side to their persona, Ashitaka…me being one of them.
“Just go away!” he hissed at his doppelganger, and stomped back into the house; slamming the slide behind him and shook off some of the rain that shone down him. Sasuke and Motoko weren't anywhere to be seen, but Ashitaka remained frantic and paranoid.
That's right Ashitaka; suppress me until you couldn't anymore. Is that how you live with yourself?
“Go away now!” Ashitaka snapped at him.
Don't start that again! The darker side of Ashitaka growled as his eyes grew small.
“Leave me!” Ashitaka scarily implored once more.
Don't…say that! Ashitaka's vision turned immediately into dark scenery with all of his surroundings turning black. The snakes of hate emerged from the shadows and lashed themselves upon Ashitaka as he jerked backwards. Then his imaginary nightmare of a demon came floating towards him, and sopped at a very close distance leaning his body towards him.
Why should I take orders from a human?! He growled at Ashitaka as he clenched his fists. And then started to punch him fiercely in the stomach. “You're nothing but a mere human who has no guts!” he then hit Ashitaka so hard it made him cringe with his arms wrapped round his abdomen.
“And…there will be nothing that stands in my way…” the dark side out Ashitaka then gripped onto his throat. But then Ashitaka felt his touch fade away, and then came before him was a dark blue mist; it floated into his way, as they then shape shifted into blank figures of humans, brushing pass him. Ashitaka started to breathe more heavily and the humans with blank faces pushed him even harder. Then sweat began to drip from his body, he felt a cold chill run down his spine, and tension began to build tension in his veins.
“Stop. Stop it!” He whispered to the crowd, but it was as if his plea couldn't be heard. The thrusts turned more violent as they then literally drove him backwards. Then another, but bigger figure, slowly came up to him, and then suffocated him by crushing his body gradually. “No! Stop! Please stop! PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEE!!!” his scream echoed with the distant perimeter of his mentality
He then saw himself walking along with San; feeling the rough yet tender touch of her hand. They were walking along a beautiful pathway of flowers with trees filled with sakura with their petals gently descending from their stems. He also saw Motoko and Sasuke upfront with the white sky enlightening their road. But then Ashitaka felt San's touch die away, as he stopped walking, and let San carried on to the others. He then looked down at Sasuke who gave him a quite sinister look. Ashitaka looked puzzled by his appearance, and then looked up at the innocent sakura. But then…their pigment started to change color, the pinkness turned darker, and it started to flow around like liquid, the color then immediately changed to blood red, and it started to spread like wild fire; infecting the pure innocence of it and mutating it into bloodlust horror and deceptive paranoia. Suddenly Ashitaka's eyes broadened, his fists clenched, and he gritted his teeth intensely. He then gripped his head with both hands and screamed so powerfully and ear-achingly. It was a siren that shook his world to pieces.
“STOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!!!” Then images of his recent memories; his fights with Sasuke, the dreams of his father's murder, the watch of San's death. Then he she's himself acting of violent, animalistic fury; slamming the slide doors, punching walls until his fists bleed, and crying heavily as he still screamed and screamed.
“WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!! EVERYTHING IS STOLEN FROM ME! YOU TOOK AWAY MY LOVE! MY ALL! MY LIFE!!!” He then saw his father shot a numerous amount of times and seeing himself at thirteen years of age, whilst more death-threatening whispers perverted him mind.
“Life is not fair.”
“Nothing is equal.”
“You are the least of this world.”
“You are born to have nothing.”
“YAMEROOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!!”
Stop!!!
 
Then there was utter silence. Just a blur of depressing blue. Ashitaka sat on the floor naked with his knee brought up to his face as he clenched his hair, with his antagonizing demon standing in front of him.
“Are you afraid?” Ashitaka refused to answer. “Are you lonely?” He then reached out his hand to touch him.
“NO!” Ashitaka shrieked back, when then the demon's hand exploded along with his body like a burst light bulb, and the blood evaporated into red powder, as it sprinkled along the floor.
“But you are alone; you have no one to comfort you know.” His doppelganger smirked at him.
“Why are you doing this to me?” Ashitaka withered out.
“You have been repressing me since you were lifted of the curse. You have created me; so you should bear me.”
“I do not bear hate!” Ashitaka snarled back.
“You say you want life to be equal; that means you should be as well.” Ashitaka then came to his senses a little, and looked up at his demon.
“You're right, but I can only use it in small amounts, otherwise it spreads like wild fire and you can't control it. That's what happened to Sasuke; his demon took over him too much, and he can't stand it anymore; that's what drove him to kill.”
“You're bright young man Ashitaka, but intelligence that whispers through cages loses their charm.” His demon replied with such cynics.
“Then that means…you're not me…”
“What?” the demon lowered his voice and looked down at him.
“I created my own hate, not inherited by Nago's curse, which implies…that you're just another demon trapped inside me!” Ashitaka lightened only by the slightest. But then the demon clutched his throat tightly, as his eyes turned red and furious.
“My blood runs through veins because of you! I will not leave your side until I get a new body; to replace the one you destroyed! And when Sakura returns to your human world, our souls with join and become the apocalypse of your world!” Ashitaka struggled to speak.
“I won't…let that happen!”
“With what; your dead girlfriend? And since you've woken me up a little, do you want to take a little trip down memory lane?” The demon then shoved Ashitaka to one side with his clothes somehow returned to his body; he stood once more in the arms of his father, as he then pushed him aside to save him, whilst he was the one who died from the shot taken from this mysterious black-coated assassin. The blood soaked into his kimono, but it then bubbled up together and stabbed into his hand; causing it to rupture and bleed. Ashitaka winced in pain, but then his hand automatically healed. But then his hand started to turn black, and it covered most parts of its skin; it was the late curse he had dreaded before, as it then spread through his whole arm.
“Aah! No…” Ashitaka panicked, he tried to scrub it off but the rotting already went below skin deep. “No! No!” He fretted more as the curse swelled throughout his whole body. “No! Stop! NOOOOOOOO!!!”
“Ashitaka!...Ashitaka!...Ashitaka!!”
 
Sasuke was then shaking Ashitaka by the shoulders but he still cried out in horror. He still thought he was in his horrid nightmare that dreaded him to his wits end. But then Sasuke harshly slapped him across his cheek that caused a red mark on him.
“Wake up!” Ashitaka then was brought to a stand still, with his eyes still broad and his skin glowing white. He then tilted his eyes back and collapsed on Sasuke's shoulder. “Kisama!”
damn you
He then laid him down onto his back and laid a blanket over his sweaty cold body. He then rose up and saw Motoko looking blunt and poignant at the poor prince. “He was having a nightmare.” Sasuke confirmed.
“Can you blame him?” Motoko weakly asked as she walked out of the room with Sasuke following her behind.