Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Danse de vie:Un étage en Ahiru et Fakir’s moment (Dance of Life:A story of Ahiru and Fakir’s moments) ❯ Akt 2- Penne et pointe chassure (Quill and pointe shoes) ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
The knight was awakened by the sun's bright rays. He stood up, checked on the little creature and went back on his writing board. His dreams were strange, the girl he wanted to help kept on appearing like a vision…
 
Fakir went to his dreams, the one that explained it all and the one that admits a hidden love for each other. Then, Ahiru went inside the room, yawning. “ I see, you woke up already. Let me finish this paragraph and I'll feed you.” The duck quacked, meaning an ok, she closed the door and stood as guard.
 
 
As soon as he finishes his wonderful dreams, the duck, seeking way to the doorway, went in, waiting for him to stop for a moment and feed her appetite. She was still tired, but smiling whenever her eyes closes for a second or two. What it could be that makes her move her mouth into a happy curve?
 
He pushed the plume and ink away, stretching. He got the yellow fluff and went to the kitchen. It was so immaculate and clean inside, for Charon cleaned up the mess Ahiru made yesterday. It's also kind that the old man helped him in his stuff, but did he return it to him?
 
Wake up, Fakir. Are you trying to help the ones you really do love?
 
An unfamiliar voice told him.
 
If you're trying to help, why don't you get onto it and write it? Speak out your mind, for words coming from your mind can come out immediately without realizing it can hurt them, too.
 
“Is that it?” he bit his lip, trying to talk with his inner voice. It didn't reply to his message. But, he was renewed by the message. For him, writing is better, for confessing love coming from his mouth can lead him to trouble, and if that's what he thinks. Instead, words are greater by using quill and pointe shoes to attract the ones you do care about. Can he trust himself that saying it will make him feel better? With the people around him, he's known by his signature aloof gaze but when it comes to his treasured ones, he shows his sweet side. After all, people aren't all perfect and mean. They DO have a sensitive side. Thanks to Ahiru, he has shown his better side to the community. Now he's fallen over heels. Just for her. He almost knows what the girl's personality and life is. He can be a protector, but can he do it on his own? He knows she's only a duck, she likes the prince and she is Princess Tutu.
 
Speaking of Princess Tutu…she also vanished before the Prince and the monster Raven. She showed her true identity, a little harmless duck. Tutu is existing; will Ahiru exist in the same way Tutu disappeared? In a quick flash of light? Well------He wishes not. A knight falling for a yellow feathery duck. How cute is that? Weird in the same way, too. Drosselmeyer included a duck in the story to help out a heartless prince and save him from a raven princess with the help and support of the knight, who was in love now with her, secretly hiding it away like he stole something. Did the story include that? A knight who loves a princess who turned out to be a duck---does he have to continue the whole story, following his ancestor who made fools out of stories? No—he rather made happy persons out of stories, not gullible people. How can he write the ending? A story without an ending is a tragedy, and he himself is a living tragedy. He thinks of a way, but it's not that easy to start and end with…
 
Fakir went back to his room to start writing again after feeding the duck. He reached for the next sheet of clean paper, got his quill and ink and his creative juices started to flow.
 
He wonders what made the duck smile, but he's oblivious. He's getting tired to find it, but it doesn't keep him from forgetting his mission to help her. She'd help her before, and now it's his turn to give back things she's given him in the last few moments they had. Now he wants to have a word with her, can he understand every quack she say? He'll try to, and if he doesn't…
 
He lay aside his quill and closed the cap of his ink. His juice stopped from going on the next paragraph. Then, he pushed away his manuscript and kept it in his drawer.
 
“Quack? (Fakir?)” Ahiru was at the door, calling his name.
 
“Oh, it's you.” He avoided looking at her, for it would give pain to his heart whenever he'll see her as a poor little duck. “ Come in.”
 
She went in, making squeaky sounds on the floorboard.
 
“Quack? Quack quack quack quack quack. (Fakir? You don't seem well today.)” She looked at him, worried about him.
 
He just ignored her and fixed his table. He didn't want her to live her life like that. He wants her to be happy, and himself too. And now he's trying to write a happy ending for the both of them to show Drosselmeyer to use the power within him right.