Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Danse de vie:Un étage en Ahiru et Fakir’s moment (Dance of Life:A story of Ahiru and Fakir’s moments) ❯ Akt 3- Encre contre sincère mot ( Ink against words) ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Lying on the dock with a duck is never been good…Fakir thought, looking at the blue sky with white clouds shattered like pieces of glass on a blue floor. Ahiru was there with him, too. She was waddling at the lake, enjoying the coldness it gives her warm body. Summer's never been so good…it's always giving me problems to think of…
 
You'll enjoy it someday too. If you believe that you can overcome anything that comes your way, then it's easier for you to do anything you want. I know you're strong and brave, you can do it. A knight who can't protect anybody can stand up for himself and do his will according to his writings.
 
Now he seems familiar with the voice. He shut his eyes for a moment, trying to talk the voice inside of him.
 
“Tutu? Is that you?”
 
Then showed Princess Tutu. Beautiful in a white gown and a golden crown, there she subsists in the minds of people who helped her all through out. Fakir is one, for instance.
 
“Greetings to you, old friend. Although I already passed out for a long time, there, I still live in minds of people like you and Ahiru.”
 
“Ahiru? But you're her, right?”
 
“Before, yes. Now she gave the pendant to the prince, we've got separated from each other. I am a part of her heart, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't have a big heart anymore. If you want to help her, try to finish your story that it may come true in reality. Beware in some words you can write, for something enchanting may be lost forever…”
 
In a fluff of her feathers, she quickly got away…
 
“Something enthralling may happen that may be lost forever?” he was struck by Tutu's last words.
 
“Quack? Quack quack? (Fakir? Daijobu datte?)” Ahiru waved a wing to him.
 
Slowly, he opened his eyes, seeing her waving at him, quacking and quacking at him all over. “Hush…” he pressed his finger to the little one, and tried to sit down. It was still sunny, the sun growing hotter and the water going warmer. At least, summer can give me a good sight of flowers and animals free to roam around…he looked at her, reaching out his pocket and tore the pieces of bread for her to eat. “If you don't mind.” He smiled as she turned beet red.
 
He went back to the antique shop to get his writing materials and jot down under the bright rays of the sun. As soon as he gets back, the clouds started to get grey. He took a step backward, and it fell down on his tanned face. It rained, and he has to go back.
 
But he can't. Something distracted him from going back. He walked to the other side of the lake, seeing a slim, womanly figure, dancing under the rain. He moved a little bit closer to the tree, and there it was: A woman in her teens, with braided hair and was naked. She was dancing, as Fakir can tell that she was in twinge and regret, just like him. He also knew who it was: Ahiru. “What? Did I imagine things again?” he mumbled, rubbing his eyes to see if it's really her.
 
“I'm so sorry, Fakir. I didn't mean to, but it was my will to turn back into what I was. I'm not really human; I'm just a little duck, seeking for love and peace in her heart. If I can have another pas de deux with you again…” he heard her say those words. She took her final pose, and the figure popped out of his sight.
 
“What was that?” he asked himself, going back to Charon.
 
“Oy Fakir! What's wrong with you? You soaked yourself under the rain! Take a bath so you won't get sick!” Charon opened the door for him. He apologized and went to the bathroom.
 
He filled the tub with water, took off his clothes and drowned himself into the tub.
 
~♥~♥~♥~ 6;™¥~
 
He rested his head on the edge of the tub, looking at blank ceiling. Then he heard a loud thump outside as a yellow creature slipped in the tub. He leaped like a gone mad horse, for he knows, it's Ahiru. It fell on the tub, and then it didn't move.
 
“Ahiru? Is that you?” he asked, looking at the diffused water.
 
Then, a girl came out, long red hair down, her face swell and of course, bare naked.
 
So… this is Ahiru when she has her hair down? He thought, blushing. He tried to bring her to his room, but she hugged him tighter. “No…please don't. Let me stay here for awhile…”she pleaded him, eyes shut. “Ahiru, why is it?” he asked softly, stroking her chunks of her hair gently. “Tell me, why do sometimes, the one you loved at first will not be your match? Instead he will be with someone who's supposed to be your archenemy? Why am I so inauspicious? Tell me, Fakir.” She's still talking with her eyes closed. Fakir blushed, looking at his chest, as the girl snuggled him. The scene she told him seems so related to him. Mytho, the prince, who once was her crush, did now belong to Rue, who becomes Kraehe, the raven princess, and became a good woman. “Maybe it's just fate.” He told her. “Fate?” she opened her eyes, and he went tomatoes again. He looked at his ocean blue eyes, as she fainted on his bare chest. “Hey Ahiru! You can't stay forever on the tub!” he said, trying to push her off. She held on his strong shoulders, and her face was flushing. He touched her forehead, and she was blistering. “ I guess two people will stay here as a consequence.” he muttered, sighing at a sight of a naked Ahiru.
 
As his eyes start to droop, Ahiru began to speak. “Nee, Fakir, will sacrifice yourself just to be with your loved one?” he zipped his mouth, but he let go. “Well, of course. I want to help that person to achieve her dreams and live a jolly life she wants.” He slowly break it down to her, and she was the one he was referring to. “Oh…you feel so strongly about this, Fakir! You're so romantic…” she gushed, and leaned on his chest to listen to sound of his heartbeat. “Why is it beating so loudly, Fakir? Is there something?” she asked him, giving an innocent look. “I'm not also feeling well…but when I see you, you always give me strength and courage, just like the knight does. You're one of my inspirations to do my work, don't you know that? You're very handsome and well-mannered, but sometimes you can get rude…but now you've changed. You're getting more matured.” She nestled at his chest, feeling the tenderness it can give her body and his. Fakir was blushing, but her words are the truth about him.
 
Yes, I am handsome, as some people say and sometimes polite. I can get boorish to someone who goes my way, but when Ahiru came along, she made me change…and now I've fallen with her. Does she feel the same way like I do? His thoughts were swirling, and he can't decide.
 
Your face, lights up the sky on the highway…
Someday you'll share your world with me, someday…
You mesmerize me with diamond eyes
I try to fool myself to think I'll be alright
But I am losing control
My mind, my heart and my body and my soul…
 
Never in my life have I been more sure
So come on up to me and close the door…
Nobody's made me feel this way before
You're everything I wanted and more…
 
To speak where not to, where to begin
The great dilemmas, I finding myself in
For all I know you only see me as a friend
I try to tell myself “Wake up, fool,
This fairy tale's got to end…”
 
 
Never in my life have I been more sure
So come on up to me and close the door…
Nobody's made me feel this way before
You're everything I wanted…
 
Never in my life have I been more sure
So come on up to me and close the door…
Nobody's made me feel this way before
You're everything I wanted and more…
 
You're everything I wanted…
 
 
The voice inside him was singing. Is it Tutu? He wondered. She wasn't. It was his own soul, singing a song of his love to her. Then Tutu spoke up.
 
Words can express your feelings better, but your writings may become true, and you shall do it, too. You shall grant her wishes, Fakir.
 
“ Words?”
 
Then she got away.