Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Danse de vie:Un étage en Ahiru et Fakir’s moment (Dance of Life:A story of Ahiru and Fakir’s moments) ❯ Akt 4- Nature Enfant (Nature Child) ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
He woke up, after all, it was a dream.
 
“It was a dream after all, I thought it was true….” He uttered, as he wrapped himself with a towel. Then, he saw a bright yellow fluff ball on the tub, sleeping. “Ahiru?” he screamed, as he picked her up. She was sleeping, with a smile on her face. “This is why I wonder, you always smile in your sleep these days, huh?” he poked her eye carefully as he went out of the bathroom. It was already morning, the sun shining on his back and the warm air that comes inside the cottage.
 
He dressed up, ate his breakfast, fed Ahiru and got out, with Ahiru on his hand. “Don't make one noise, or I'll send you home immediately.” He whispered, and slipped her inside his pocket. He went to Kinkan Academy, where students from town can learn to dance, sing and draw. Fakir was on the ballet academy and was the best male dancer in school. Today was Sunday, and there wasn't anybody at school, except for a few hardworking students. “Fakir!” he turned around, seeing Aotoa, a student from the music division. “Oh, there you are!” he said, giving him a high five. “You seem so happy, dude.” Aotoa said sheepishly. “Well…actually I shouldn't, but the sun gives me power to smile.” He told him. “Let me guess…you need me, because you're writing another story again about that girl, Ahiru? Right?” he asked, with a sluggish look in the eye. The green-eyed boy nodded. “So, what's happening in the story now? Did you bring your script? Mr. little Drosselmeyer?” he insulted. “NO! Well…I was just starting out, but I didn't still write what happened in my weird and wonderful vision yesterday…”he uttered, sitting on the bench. “Oh, come on, cheer up! What happened in your dream?” he asked again. “I…I'm not telling.” He was furiously blushing.
 
“Something to do with Ahiru?” Aotoa remarked, and he was right. “Well…in your opinion, are words better than letters?” Fakir was serious. “I guess you feel so strongly about this, but words tell it all. Letters sometimes can be fake…” he told him, and patted his back. “What am I going to do? As the people say, a story without an ending is a calamity. I don't want to end it up like that! I want to help her!” His emotions were too strong to hold back. “Calm down, Fakir. Tell me why you write down your imaginings.” He explained coolly. “Ok. Ahiru kept on appearing on my dreams. Whenever I'll wake up, she's always trailing me, and she always smiles with her eyes closed.” Fakir wants to solve this problem easily, but it's not that simple to do so. He needs help, and what he writes can become true. He doesn't want to write that Ahiru becomes a girl already, there has to be some way that he can add some paragraphs to end it up with a happy ending!
 
After talking to Aotoa, he rushed back to the antique shop.
 
“Going somewhere, mister?”
 
Fakir skidded into a halt, and saw a little girl sitting on the freshly-cut grass. She has beautiful brown hair and cat green eyes. She was wearing a dress of pure and innocent white, with a lily on her left hand. “I'm Nicole, mister. And you are Mr. Fakir, right?” she stood up, walking towards him. “How did you know my name?” “Miss Rue told me.”
 
“Rue? You mean the princess? Princess Rue?”
 
“Yes, sir. She told me to look an eye after you and Ahiru, the yellow duckie. Is she here?” Nicole blushed. “She isn't…” he forged a smile. “Anyway, why did Rue tell you to look after me and her?”
 
“She told me that if you write your happy ending, she has to know. I'm her little messenger.” She bowed down to him.
 
“And how could you do that? Let's talk for awhile, kid.”
“That's Nicole for you, Sir Fakir!”
 
They sat on the bench, but Nicole couldn't reach the edge. “Let me help you.” He brought her up and let her sit. She blushed and thanked him. “Where did the two go anyways?”
 
“I can't tell.”
“And why not?”
“Nope, as Miss Rue told me to. She said that if you write your happy ending…she'll have to know because she misses you two. She's so kind and so pretty…”the kid daydreamed about the Princess Rue. A great dancer, beautiful brown hair, very pristine and serious and very generous. Rue has changed into a hag to a princess who loves the prince and the people around her. She inspires kids like Nicole, who is an aspiring ballerina dancer. “She inspires me, she inspires to do better and feel the rhythm of dancing!” she said, looking at the blue sky.
 
“Prince Mytho misses you, too. He also wants to know if something good happened between you two. It's your time to write a happy ending, if even the book doesn't mention love, all it contains is a tragic ending, but I don't want to end it like that, Sir Fakir. Please take care of Miss Ahiru.” She kissed his cheek and got off the bench. “Sorry, Sir Fakir, I'll have to go now.”
Fakir went back to the cottage, releasing Ahiru from his pocket. “Did you hear what the kid told me?” he asked her, who was looking at him sadly.
 
She nodded, almost in tears.
 
“Don't cry, I don't want to see you in pain, like I do.” He gently kissed her head. She blushed.
 
Fakir…you're also in pain like me…in pain that you won't see me as the girl you loved and helped you become a better person…she thought, and even if it gives her sorrow to her heart.
 
He now got back to his writing board, dipped his quill in the ink and started to write his dream from yesterday. It was peculiar for him to find that Ahiru was there on the tub, with him, asking him questions related to their past.
 
Why in all times, she has to show up? The knight wondered, but he doesn't know what to do next, so he puts aside his paper and writing materials.
 
He once got outside, to have some fresh air and gaze all over the plants blooming.
 
Ahh…what beautiful sun! The wind is so warm, plants and flowers blooming all over, ducks swimming so freely----Ducks? Fakir paused on his thoughts, remembering Ahiru. She was only a duck. She wasn't a human, but a little duck. Why did he fell in love with a little duck? Why can't he fall for a real human girl? At least-----there are a lot of his admirers, but did he find them pretty and has a big heart, just like her? It's hard to find that person who has a big heart.
 
He wandered around the place, and he wants to discover new places. He went at the marshes, but it was hard to creep into. Then, he saw the other part of the lake, and stopped. It was a breathtaking sight for other people, but for him, it was very ordinary. He walked on, finding for more places to go. Then…
 
“Once upon a time, there was prince who battled the monstrous raven. He lost the battle and had his heart shattered into pieces. He went on his journey, heartless. He was found by a little boy, who turned out to be the future knight. There he take cared of the prince, gave him shelter, clothing and food. The two were taken of an owner of an antique shop, who told the little boy that he is related to the knight in the story. Little did he know that they were inside the story…
 
The prince also met a little girl, whose father is raven. She loves the prince so much and spent their time as much as often. As soon as they grew up, the prince went to the lake and danced on his own. There lived a duck who fell in love with him, and that was the beginning of the end…
 
The storymaker gave her magical pendant so she can become a girl into a princess. There, she fights for the prince's heart and tries to survive in the hardships she experiences with the awakened raven princess and helps out the knight to become a better person. At the princesses' battle, if the princess told the prince she loves him, she will vanish. She refused to, but instead danced and danced…until the prince caught her attention and wanted to dance with him. The raven lost, but it won't keep her from losing her loved one!
 
As the new life of the prince begins, the raven attacks, with her father, to get him and turn him into the one that loves her. The princess is getting hard time, but the knight who can't protect anybody helped her out as he discovers that by writing, he can save or help the lives of other people. Few days later, the raven princess is becoming good by the help of the knight's friend, and wants the prince back into his true form. The knight still continues to write the story, but he can't seem to get over it. Then, one night, finding out the last 5 pieces of the prince's heart is behind the 5 big walls of the cathedral, the princess is trapped…
 
There she meets the story maker, who made stories with a catastrophic ending. Then there came the knight who writes her story, and releases her out. Then, the father raven is aroused, too. The prince has his heart back, but the last piece is the princess' pendant. If she gives it to him, she'll turn once again from being a duck…and now she does. Strange is, she can't take it off! She runs for help, but suddenly the people she sees turned into ravens.
 
She ran away, following the voice who was telling her to quickly disappear. With the help of a kid puppet, she follows her. The knight continues on writing, as the story maker comes along his way, showing the picture of the princess. Then, he follows her. The kid puppet told him to go with him, and does so.
 
The kid puppet told him she fell inside the lake full of despair and sadness. He jumps in the water, finding the princess at the bottom. He follows her, and there she explains. They danced, dancing full of courage that she needs, strength she needs to improve on and hidden love that can tell it all. She moves on, gives the pendant and turns back to what she is. The prince told her she is still a princess, and fights the raven. He succeeded at the second trial, failed on the first one. He saves the princess, who turned out to be an ordinary human. The prince still accepts her to be his princess and kills the monster. Now, as the prince told his confession to his princess…they lived happy ever after…
Wait! How about the duck and the knight? Do they deserve a happy ending, too?”
 
Fakir stood up. It was Edel, proverbial with her voice and organ music.
 
“Edel?”
 
“My old friend, greetings.”
 
Then, she showed herself to him. Still a puppet selling jewels, she stopped right in front of him.
 
“Tell me, Edel, how can I turn back Ahiru into a girl?”
 
“Don't yet write the ending, a story without some events wouldn't look good. A story has to look good and feel good to the people who are reading and involved with it.”
 
Fakir saw the jewels, and started to find a jewel for Ahiru.
 
“Can I have one, Edel?” he asked civilly, like a child.
 
“ One mustn't need one to make somebody come back, like from the past. The truth will make one happy and turn her back from your heart.” She clasped the jewel Fakir was holding, and placed it where he got it.
 
“Your confession will be a jewel, not a stone that shines like glass under the moon. The truth is what she needs, my friend. They will outshine every word you say.” Edel smiled, and left.
 
He went back, with the message repeating all over his head. The message that Edel told him was very clear;
 
Confess your love to her, and she'll turn back into the one.
 
“Tutu?”
 
The thought of her smiled at him.