Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Danse de vie:Un étage en Ahiru et Fakir’s moment (Dance of Life:A story of Ahiru and Fakir’s moments) ❯ Akt 5- Matin grâce (Morning Grace) ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Again, he wrote down the events that happened to him. His encounter with Edel, Tutu's words and his determination make up the middle of the story. But wait? He thought, searching for words. It's not yet enough, I need more…
 
Almost getting through it…his hand started to move on its own, with ideas bursting out of his quill dipped into the ink. He closed his eyes, and its story is starting to unfurl…
 
Early in the morning, Fakir's brain hatched an idea to write. He stopped, and got out to be enthused. He once got back to the lake where he saw the figure of Ahiru and Edel, the puppet who sells jewels. He brought along his materials, and gazed at the scenery.
 
Cold, eerie and tacky, as he describes it, smoothing out the green soil. Nothing, there is nothing he can see. It didn't stop him from giving up. He wants to see Ahiru or Edel or somebody else who'll help him out.
 
“You need help?”
 
A deep and mysterious voice, which belonged to a woman who's smart and secretive. A figure appeared, in a white gown. She danced in front of him, twirled like nobody cared.
 
“And who are you?”
 
“Don't you know? We've met before.” A bright light shone in his eyes, and saw Nicole.
 
“Nicole? How come you had a different voice awhile ago?”
 
“Because I am not Nicole after all. I'm the Nature Enfant…the one who isn't a puppet and isn't a princess…” she turned back into the girl in white.
 
He saw it----she was about the same height as Rue, with beautiful brown hair curled on the ends, a white frilly gown, pink pointe shoes and a fresh lily tucked in her hair. Her warm brown eyes showed emotions as she danced, full of grace-----very refined and modest.
 
“Are you part of the story?”
 
“A part of the scraps. The one who helped the princess win the heart of the knight. She made her dream, and not give up on her own. And finally…they were together. The knight and the princess…who was the prince's sister.”
 
“What do you mean…Mytho has a sister? Why did Drosselmeyer didn't mention that?”
 
“The author's scraps. He wanted to make the prince's sister happy, like he is now. The princess fell for the knight, but it lasted for a short period of time, for he found somebody he loved and killed her. There comes the day the knight was slashed by the raven. As now…the knight lives on, and his heart now belongs to someone who is not a human being, the swan princess who has a big heart…”
 
Fakir understood what she said. There were still scraps of the story which hadn't been told, for it was abandoned by Drosselmeyer himself. Does it mean, the scraps will have to happen? How about their relationship with Ahiru? How can he tell what he really feels before another story seeks way?
 
“The scraps will not happen, for it is abandoned and kept away…but the characters live in. Instead of a puppet who helps the swan princess…there is a turn for the nature child to help the princess to find her way to the living knight…the story of the Prince and the Raven ends with a twist…” The Nature Enfant told her story; dancing with all her might.
 
“And…may I ask…what is your purpose here in the story even if the other story isn't yet starting?”
 
“I'm not the descendant of the puppets, I speak words easy to understand. The spinner made me a beautiful lady and called me the Nature Enfant. I have no name, and I have my own feelings. I have come here to help the living knight to understand his ancestor's secrets and to help the swan princess, who turned back into a duck. I had given her the power to dream and make it somehow come alive. Be dazzled, for illusions can become true…”
 
Fakir was just taking note of her words. He wanted her to tell more, but she kept on dancing.
“Would like to dance with me? It's nice to dance with someone who became dissonant and now will turn into somebody consonant. Don't you like the feeling of relief and elegance? The morning grace will fade away in a pondering blossom, so help me restore the wonder of nature.” Fakir settled and danced with her.
 
It was also like dancing with Rue, but with a warm feeling like of Ahiru. She is skillful and following the beat of her own drum. They twirled, tiptoed and leaped endlessly, until she got to pose. She quirked her mouth into a smile, and with a bright flash of light, she was nowhere to be found.
Follow the .
beat of your own drum, Fakir. Go and tell her what you feel. Your feelings shine better than a jewel that will quickly disappear…
 
“I got it, Tutu! I'm going to tell Ahiru my feelings for her!” Fakir rushed inside the house.
 
Opening the door, Charon surprised him.
 
“Fakir! There you are, my goodness! Ahiru's lost somewhere else! Sorry, I didn't catch up with her trail…” the old man explained.
 
Damn it! Fakir thought, his temper rising up. He let out a long sigh and hurried to find her. He was so apprehensive, and he doesn't want to lose her. He searched for places she would go: the pond, the spookier side of the pond and the lake of despair. She wasn't there. She wasn't.
 
“Where could she be gone?” he wandered aloud, searching for the skies. It was already nighttime, and the stars are looking down upon him. He saw a shooting star and started to close his emerald green eyes. May I find her now, please, to acquaint with her what I feel inside and to grant her desires…and to be with her all at the time.
 
Don't give up, for she also doesn't want to give up on something too. Time goes fast, and she never saw the place she'd been all along.
 
He heard the Nature Enfant's voice, and got her message.
 
She's at the ballet academy!
 
He immediately got away from the marshes and tried to escape from the nettle bushes. He was there, finally. Kinkan Academy, the place where people learn how to dance, draw and play music.
 
He went to the ballet section, opened the doors of the dance studio and saw her.
 
Ahiru, with her head tucked under her fluffy wings, is sleeping. But…there was a girl in a beautiful gown, dancing all on her own. She felt like she had a partner to pas de deux with; as she faced him. It was Ahiru. Her girl form. She was only a 3-dimensional figure come up to life, dancing, dancing and dancing.
 
“Ahiru? Hello, Ahiru…” he went near the duck and held her in his strong arms. The creature woke up, seeing Fakir smiling at her. A rare smile, a smile that she can only see. She blushed and stared at him longer. “I'm sorry to hurt you sometimes…I didn't mind you for some reasons, for I can't understand our language. We can't communicate well. All I want for you is to be happy, but I really don't know what will make a duck in high spirits.” he paused for awhile, slowly losing his words. The duck turned into a deeper shade of red, but it did not want her to stop looking at his miserable face.
 
“I…I…I want to tell you that I…”
 
“Quack? (What?)”
 
“I love you.” His face was red all over.
 
With his honest words, the duck turned into the girl whom he loved the most. “It doesn't mean that I didn't love you as a duck…I really felt sorry for you…”his voice was trailing off. “I…understand, Fakir.” She was now dressed in a beautiful pink and gold tutu gown, the one he saw in his dream before. “Would you like to dance a pas de deux with me? I feel I can do it, for I am with you. I love you, Fakir.” She extended a hand to him, extremely red. He remembered the girl, the Nature Enfant in her, and took her hand. “It's been a long time I hadn't kicked a leg up, but I'm doing it for you and nothing else, darling.”
 
They danced all day and night, even in the matin grâce, which was so beautiful to see in the lake. The fog became heavier; and there came the exciting part between the two lovers.
 
A kiss, yes, a kiss full of love longing for so long, eyes so excited to see, lips hungering for the taste of their lips.
 
A dance, of course. A dance of life. It gives life to any living thing that is dying with the wind, but now resurrected from life. Life, love and strong faith. A dance of life is breathtaking and sweet. Bring out the emotions you feel inside. No more unmusical lives. We should be all consonant…and it's not easy to achieve.