Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Danse de vie:Un étage en Ahiru et Fakir’s moment (Dance of Life:A story of Ahiru and Fakir’s moments) ❯ Epilogue- Attacher ensemble, pour èternitè (Bind together, for eternity) ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
The both of them got back to school. Now they're happy living with each other, and now have a better communication. The outlandish thing that happened though, after writing the events that happened, his powers were gone. He's back to being ordinary, not anymore a knight. And why did his powers quickly disappear in dismay?
 
Their pas de deux was so memorable to him, and went back to his cottage and write down his happy ending with his `princess'. She turned back into a human, and will never be a duck for eternity. He had broken the spell within her…and found out that the visions and dreams he had were all her fault, she entered his dream world and conquered it. She's now the one who holds his heart. She wants to be with him also, and that wish was granted. There are a lot to expect in her needs, but he will try to do his best just for her. Now they went back to school, living a life in a small house. They lived happily ever after.
 
He stood up from the bench, stretching. The redhead smiled, and dragged him inside. “It's been a long time now, Fakir. I bet Neko-sensei will probably sermon at me once I'm back.” She sighed, while the ebony-haired boy giggled. “What's so funny?” she asked him. He chuckled and went ahead of her. “HEEEY!”
 
All of the dancers changed into their leotards, leggings and pointe shoes. The students went inside the hall, assembling. Neko-sensei was there, and isn't a cat anymore. He was already a man, with purple hair. “Ok class, since this is a wonderful morning, the advanced class will get to help the elementary class to dance better this time. Advanced class, please pick out the selected students who'll you be picking.” The other students groaned, while others were flattered, especially Pique, who wants Fakir to be her partner. The other advanced students picked out from the elementary class, but one of them got Pique and Lillie. “Oh…I thought I will be with Fakir-sama…” she gushed. Then, Fakir and one of the girls in the Advanced class were without partners. “So…you pick out, it's only a few limited pieces of aspiring ballerinas out there…”Neko-sensei smirked. Miya, the one beside Fakir, chose the three of them, leaving Ahiru alone. “I'll have to take Ahiru instead, sir.” He was beating the tomatoes once more.
 
“Ahiru? Oh…welcome back. Class, you haven't said a hello to Ahiru, who went back!” The class greeted her, some were very happy, like Lillie and some were bored.
 
“So…warm-up at first, I'll be back later.” The teacher went out for awhile, as Ahiru stretched on the ivory bar. She was getting a hard time with straightening her left leg, for she calls it her `weak leg'. “Let me help you…” Fakir offered, gently straightened her leg. She blushed, and speechless. As she had finally did it, she squeaked for joy---until she got out of balance. Luckily, Fakir was there to catch her.
 
“Daijobu?” he asked. She gazed at his eyes, tender and deep. “Oh…I…i...I'm fine…”she stammered, staring at his face. She found wonders in his handsome face and his expressive eyes. Within a moment, they just stared at each other---silent. Then, they kissed each other.
“Gawk! Ma-ma-marriage!” Neko-sensei beamed, relating to the two of them.
 
The two realized what they did, and looked away from each other. Good for them, the students didn't see a thing or two. “Well…I could get you a part to a new play, if I see you dance now, Ahiru. To see how you've improved over the months you were away.” Neko-sensei snorted.
 
Fakir pushed her, giving her a stare that says: `Do your best!'. She took her step and started to dance. She danced like nobody was watching, for she really improved. Neko-sensei, Lillie and Pique were shocked to find her in a state like this. She took her leap, posed and did her final pose. The other students applauded at her, and Fakir's eyes showed happiness he wants to see for her.
 
“Good. Excellent, Miss Ahiru. But, can you do better when it comes to plays? You and Fakir are the Prince and Princess of the story you'll know later…”
 
♦A few months later ♦
 
“Fakir…I'm so nervous!!! I feel butterflies are in my stomach!” Ahiru shrieked, in a beautiful pink gown. “Maybe it's some worms you ate. They started to grow…” he joked. She pouted, but was serious. She was playing the part of Princess Aurora, and Fakir can tell she looks so beautiful from the way she looks tonight, for it will be a special night for them, a pas de deux exposed to the people watching them now.
 
As the red heavy velvet curtains started to rise, there was a banquet, with fairies chatting, squabbling and laughing. It was a party for the king and queen, who born a newborn child, a little girl they named Aurora. He invited the 12 fairies, who were very happy to be invited. But?!? There was one fairy who was left out, the 13th fairy. The king forgot to invite her and she was so mad and became an evil fairy! The princess, now in her teens, was sad in her life in the castle, bored. She wanted to go outdoors, and the king and queen allowed her to live in a cottage with her 3 godmother fairies. Aurora was happy with her new life, dancing and enjoying the nature. Until one day, the evil fairy, disguised as an old woman, told her to come with her. They got up into a tower, and she taught her how to sew. Getting the instructions, she moved the spindle but it hit her hand…and she was put into deep sleep.
 
The king and queen were worried about her; and so are her godmother fairies. Her parents needs help, until a prince named Phillip was brave enough to save her. The unsuspected has come, all of the people in the town and the kingdom were held by vines. He made his way to the tower, until he saw the beautiful princess. He kissed her, and she was awakened. Now, they fell in love with each other and got married. They lived happily ever after.
 
Ahiru and Fakir took their final pose; and the crowd clapping at them. Their presentation was good; and even their kiss. It was dancing full of life and love, and shall never be apart. Fakir and Ahiru are happy with each other; bind together, for eternity.
 
 
Le Fin
 
Hehehe…thanks for reading this two silly goddam fanfic of mine! Hope you enjoy…(sorry, I've noticed there are a lot of wrong grammars in my two Tutu fanfics! Well…hope you could forgive me in that.)