Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden love ❯ First meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was a sunny day, and Princess Ahiru was travelling to the country Kinkan, to meet her fiancé Prince Mytho. It was an arranged marriage, but she couldn't do anything.
She had fallen asleep, after all, she had been travelling for 4 days, and stopping was a rare thing.
She was dreaming about the prince, how was he? Tall, fat, smart, idiot? Who knows? Maybe he is the man of her dreams. Ahiru was an extreme beautiful girl, red hair, blue eyes, a mouth completely perfect, a body that most girls would kill to have. She was a kind and gentle person, a very calm one, she would prefer to stay at home reading a book, instead of marry a completely stranger.
She woke up when her first lady (I really don't known if is like that) Rue started calling her.
-Princess Ahiru. Princess Ahiru. - She called.
-What….Oh Rue is you. Sorry i… - Ahiru tried to apologize to her and only friend, but was cut of.
-It's all right, you don't have to apologize, I woke you up because we arrived to the castle. - Rue told with a gentle smile in her face.
-Really? Finally! - She said with a gigantic smile in her face and jumped from the carriage leaving everyone around her with a surprised look.
-What? - She asked.
-A…Princess...you shouldn't jump like that in front of everyone. - Rue told with a shy face at Ahiru.
-Oh my god is true. I completely forget it. I'm so sorry. - She said blushing madly.
-its fine. Let's go in, shall we?
-Sure. - When she entered the castle, she notice that the castle was giant and for her was to white, “needs more colour” she whispered. They stopped in front of a huge door, and started to get really nervous, like her heart could get out of her mouth,
-It's everything fine, don't worry. - Rue told her, before open the door.
Ahiru saw a huge room, full of people looking at her, staring at every move she was doing, until she arrived the throne and saw a man with white hair and amber eyes, which made her being more nervous.
-So you are Princess Ahiru aren't you? - He asked.
-Y…Yes… - She reply
-I'm prince Mytho, your future husband. - Mytho said with a smile on his face that made her relax just a little bit.
-Nice to meet you.
.And this is my Knight, Fakir. - Fakir enter the room and made a bound (it's wrong I known) in front of Ahiru.
-My Princess, it's a honour to met you. - He said looking at her eyes. She was completely lost in his eyes; they were so beautiful to her.
-Its…Its…It's a honour to met you to. - She said like a five year girl blushing madly, madding him smile.
-Fakir. - Said the prince.
-Yes my prince? - Fakir said looking away from Ahiru cute face.
-Please show the Princess the castle the city, and stay with her until we get married.
-At you command.
Mytho and the people from the room including Rue left the room living the two alone.
-S…So…what you like to do Fakir? - She asked very shy.
-Well, I really like to read ad write.
-Really? I love read, I could spent a day reading all books on the world. Tell me more about you. - She said smiling, making him blush (they blush to much).
-Let's walk and we talk on the way, ok Princess?
-You decide, and Fakir…
-Yes?
-Please don't call me Princess. Call me Ahiru.
-But…
-Please? - she asked with a gougers smile.
-Your wish is my command Ahiru. - Fakir said giving his arm to her smiling, and they started to walk.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok, ok. I know this chapter is to short and really sucks, but I promise the next will be 10 time better, Please Review…Flames are welcome.
See you next time.
Bye Bye