Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden love ❯ We ar to close ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ahiru P.O.V
 
Maybe is just my mind, but it seems that I know Fakir at years. He likes the same things I do, he is smart, nice, he have the most beautiful eyes on the world, he is gougers and he makes me feel like I'm floating. Wait! What I just said? I'm falling in love with him? I can't, I supposed love Mytho, my future husband, but, he is never with me, he just says hello and goodbye. Even Rue spends more time with him than me. Fakir is always with me, he shows me everything, I wonder, if he is just with me because Mytho told him to do so.
-Fakir. - I asked, I need to know, if he likes to be with me.
-Yes, Ahiru? - He said smiling.
-Can I ask you something? You need to be really honest with me. - I said without excitation.
-Sure. I couldn't lie to you ever. - Oh my god! That was so…what can I say? Honest?
-Are you with me every day because Mytho make you? - There! I said it!
-What?
-Just answer, please. - Please don't lie to me, please don't.
-To be honest, at the beginning yes… - I new it. Good one Ahiru, don't cry, be strong, don't cry.
-…But after I meet you really well, I love to be with you every single day. - He said blushing madly.
-You do? - I asked not believing in what I heard. It's possible? Does he really like to be with me?
-Yeah, it's true. You are the most charming girl I ever met.
 
 
Fakir P.O.V
 
I can't believe it. I actually told her that I like to be with her. What's next? I tell her that I love her??
I can't tell her that. She is a princess and I am a Knight, what can I do? Why she isn't a simple girl? I could tell her that I love her; we could spend our life together. I mean, Mytho is the prince, he has lots of responsibilities, but he could spent more time with her, I don't mind at all spent time with her, if I only could say that I love her.
-So Fakir, what are we going to do today?
-I don't know.
-Oh I know! You could teach me to use the arrow. I always wanted to manage to use that. Can you teach me please?? - Oh no. Those puppy eyes, I can't resist them.
-Sure. Why not? - I hope I don't regret this.
 
Normal P.O.V
 
Fakir gives the arrow to Ahiru and told her who to put him next to her body, but she couldn't do it, it was too hard for her.
-Fakir, this is too hard. - She said with an annoyed face.
-No is not. You just need to practice. Let me show you. - Fakir goes next to Ahiru and puts is hand on hers and he is really close to her body, making her hearth beating really fast. “oh fakir…I want to stay like this for ever.” She thought and started to blush like mad.
“God, her skin his so soft and perfect. I wish you were mine” thought Fakir and he notice that Ahiru was blushing.
-Ahiru, what's wrong? - He asked with concern.
-N..N..Nothing, why do you ask?? - She told him, blushing even more, because he didn't move is hands from hers.
-Because you are red, I mean, really red. - He said smiling to her.
-It's because of the sun. That's it. Because of the sun.
-C'mon Ahiru, you don't need to lie to me. What happened?
-It's…It's… - She could finish, because she started to run really fast living Fakir completely alone. “I can't tell him. I can't. It's wrong and forbidden. I'm sorry Fakir.” She screamed in her head, and started to cry.
-Why Ahiru? Why you started to run like that? - Fakir was hurt. He loved Ahiru and wanted to do everything for her and he felt like nothing when he could do anything for her.
 
 
At Night…
 
Ahiru was in her room looking at the window, with her thoughts, until Rue opened the door.
-Princess we need to go down stairs. - She said moving close to Ahiru.
-I know. But I hate does kind of parties.
-But Princess, that party is for you and your Prince. - Rue told her.
-My prince? He is never with me! He is always busy to spend time with me; sometimes he must forget that I exist!
-Princess… - Said Rue taking Ahiru hands. - He is busy, just for you. Don't worry, he knows that you exist and I'm sure he fells the same way you do. - Rue said.
“The same way I do? I don't love him and I never will. The one I love is…is Fakir. He is the one for me.”
-Ok let's go. - She said living the room. When they arrived the stairs the room made silence. She was absolute beautiful. She was wearing and yellow dress, a necklace made of pearls. “This is fun! Being the center of attention was always my dream!” she thought, lying to herself. She found in a corner of the ball room the person of her dreams and thoughts: Fakir. She staid looking at him, like nobody was in there.
He was wearing a black jacket, with white pants and black boots. He looked even more beautiful that the prince himself.
“She is… I can't find words for what she is!” Fakir thought.
The ball started and Ahiru spend the most part of the time with Mytho. “My god! He is so boring!” She thought, Rue was next to her, but she seamed very interested in the words of the prince.
-If you excuse me I will go outside to catch some fresh air.
-Sure. - Said Mytho. In reality he wasn't really paying to her. Ahiru left the room and so someone she didn't expect to find.
-What are you doing here? - She asked.
-I ask you the something. Shouldn't you be in the room for the huge party in your honor? - He asks.
-Yes, but I hate that kind of things. I hate to be the center of attentions. And why aren't you dancing and drinking and talking to the prince? - She asks.
-Because I hate parties and if I danced it would be with just one girl. - Fakir started to look at her.
-And who is that girl? Rue? - She asks, trying her best not to cry.
-No! Rue is not my time. - He said smiling. “Man she is really dense!”
-So who it is?
-The girl I want is…
 
 
 
 
 
 
Of course you all know the name he will say!
This chapter is better isn't it??
Please Review!
I Beg Please Review!
See you next time!