Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Our Own Way To Make A Happy Ending. ❯ Meeting The Family! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-Your majesty! It's an honour to finally see you! - Said the man; Fakir saw that behind him were another two men that kneeled as well when they saw him.
-What? Listen here…What's your name by the way?
-Oh, where are my manners? My name is Eamon! I'm the principal counsellor of Daemon of Tunstall, your father and your kingdom! - Said Eamon with a smile on his face and Fakir was in shock.
-It can't be! I'm a writer and…
-You WERE a writer and before that you were a knight that protect prince Mytho at all cost, am I right? - asked Eamon putting Fakir with his mouth more open. - I also know you helped a girl that was a duck and also Princess Tutu. You helped her and without noticing you felt madly in love with her and thanks to your power she turned back in to a girl for good and she feels the same way about you! - Before Fakir could even react at this he heard Ahiru coming down from the stairs and saw her with a yellow dress that maked her “new” body even more beautiful.
 
-Where did you get that?
-I saw it in the attic; I think it was from Rachel… - Ahiru looked to the man that was smiling to her and she gave a small blush.
-You must be Ahiru.
-Y…Yes! How do you know me?
-Apparently he knows everything about my life and says that I have a kingdom and a father! - Said Fakir not believing anything what Eamon had just said. It was impossible for him to be from a royal family and even more impossible to have a father.
-A father, a mother and brothers and sisters! - Said Eamon with another kind smile; Ahiru couldn't believe but what she cared more was if Fakir believed. He suffer so much without his parents and the only family he had was Karon.
-If I have all of that why didn't they camed here? Why did they put me here? And why, for all this years I thought they were dead! - Ahiru felt fear and anger on Fakir's voice especially when he grabbed her hand and felt him shacking.
-If you come with me you'll understand everything. Please. If we go right now tomorrow morning we'll arrive and we can explain everything to you.
-I'm not going anywhere! I'm sorry for making you waste your time! - Fakir left the door leaving Ahiru alone with Eamon; both with worried faces.
 
-Fakir…
-It's natural to have a reaction like that. After all I told him that what he thought for all this time was a fake…
-Don't blame yourself! - Shouted Ahiru looking to Eamon making him really surprised. - He's just scared…Please let me talk to him…Maybe I can convince him to go even if is just to say hello to them.
-The queen told me you were a very kind and sweet girl. I see she's right. - Said Eamon making Ahiru blush but gave a shy smile to him and went to Fakir's room to talk with him.
She opened the door and saw Fakir seating on the bed with a portrait on his hands; she seat next to him and putted her head on his right shoulder.
-I was four when we toke this picture… - Said Fakir showing the picture to Ahiru. She saw a little Fakir in his mother arms and his father behind them; all of them with warm smiles on their faces.
-You look so happy Fakir…I never saw you like that…
-I'm afraid Ahiru. I'm afraid that maybe this is all a dream. That I'll wake up and I'll find that this guy wasn't at my door saying that my parents are alive…that I have brothers and sisters…that you can disappear and I can't bare something so big! - Fakir looked to her eyes and she swathe fear that she never saw…it was like a little child afraid of the dark.
 
-I know…This is not a dream Fakir…But don't worry…don't be afraid. - She toke his hand and kissed it softly making him smile a little. - Please go…Go meat your parents…Not for them, not for Eamon not even for me! Do it for yourself. I don't want you to think that you should go but you didn't. I don't want to see you unhappy.
-I'll…If you come with me…
-Ok…if something goes wrong don't worry…I'll be there for you. - She kissed his cheek and he felt is heart getting warmer. How could just a touch from her make him feel like that? Like everything was going to be alright?
They saw the door opening and not for they surprise they saw Eamon entering slowly and with his smile.
-So…Are you going?
-Yes! But only if Ahiru comes with us.
-Of course. I think the queen and your sisters would kill me if we didn't bring her with us. - They started laughing softly. Eamon left them so they could pack for the trip.
 
With the help of the other two men they putted their entered the carriage and left Kikan city for good not knowing when they were getting back…or if they were getting back; maybe eyes maybe not. Only the future could tell them.
They continued travelling without making any stop because they all wanted to go back really quickly. It passed already a day from travelling and they were almost there making Fakir get really nervous.
-So…- Started Fakir. - How many sisters do I have? - “Maybe two and he's making a big deal of it.” Thought Fakir with amusement on his mind. Eamon was seating in front of them on the carriage and gave his usual smile.
-You have exactly five sisters.
-FIVE? - Asked Ahiru and Fakir at the same time not believing what they heard.
-Yes. You are the younger of them all.
-And brothers?
-Three.
-Now that's what I call girl power. - Said Ahiru smiling but didn't relax Fakir.
-What are their names? - Asked Fakir felling the butterflies on his stomach.
-I'll star for the boys. Tsuboshi as 26 years old, he's the older of you all, next is Arimachi with 24 and the last one is Miyu with 20. Only one year older than you.
-That's such great names! - Started Ahiru. - And what's the name from the girls? Are they as beautiful?
-Yes they are. Suzuki with 25 is the older of the girls, Hitomi as 24, she and Arimachi are twins, Akino with 23, Mikiya with 22 and finally but not least Yuki she as 21. - Ahiru didn't say anything but noticed that when Eamon said Hitomi's name a small blush camed to his face.
 
-That's a lot of names to memorize. - Said Fakir. He looked to Ahiru that was with a strange look on her face; a look from suspicious. - What's wrong Ahiru?
-Eamon, how old are you? You look really young to have such a big position with Fakir's father. - She caught him really out of guard making him blush madly.
-Well…Well…I have 27 years old...Why do you ask?
-Are you married?
-Ahiru! Since when you are so bold? - Said Fakir really surprised not believing those words were coming from her mouth.
-No…I'm not…
-What do you think of princess Hitomi? - She had caught him. She saw that his blush got bigger almost like the colour of the carriage and she gave a sweet smile.
-I...I think…She's a…a great person…
-You love her don't you?
-I…I…
-Ahiru… Why are you asking something like that?
-I do… - Said Eamon with a whisper but Fakir and Ahiru could hear perfectly. Fakir looked to him and saw his face. He was really worried and his face showed sadness. - But my love is impossible… She's a princess…I don't have royal blood…
 
-Me either. - Said Ahiru touching his hand and gave a small smile. - And that didn't stop me for falling him love with Fakir and tell him that I loved him…
-And having royal blood didn't stop me for falling in love with Ahiru and want to make her my princess. - Said Fakir with a rare smile. Eamon thanked but told them that in his case it was impossible.
-let's stop this foolishness.
-Eamon… - Whispered Ahiru.
-He's right. So, Tsuboshi is the older one…So that means that he's going to be king, right?
-Wrong!
-Hmm?
-In Tunstall the last male born is the heir to the throne…that means you. - Said Eamon and got up feeling the carriage stopping. - We're here! Get ready to meet your family…My lord. - Eamon left the carriage and left a really scared Fakir shaking and sweating. Ahiru noticed it and took his hand and smiled to him.
-I'm here. - She whispered. He smiled a little and both left the carriage to see a huge white castle with a huge filled all around it; people passed by them with smiles on their faces. They seemed really happy; Ahiru liked this country a lot especially because it was so bright and happy. “I remember this…some things…I remember…” thought Fakir and before he could say something to Ahiru he heard screams for women coming to him.
 
-FAKIR! FAKIR! ! - Fakir looked to his back and saw five women coming to his direction and he entered in panic wishing for a place to hide but it was to late. One of them caught him on her arms and started to kiss his cheek like the others and they started to hug him like a baby.
-Oh you're so grown up Fakir! - Said one of the girls. She had the same green eyes and had brown hair; she was really beautiful just like the other four.
-So cute! You got even cutter! - Said another girl with green hair and red eyes.
-Suzuki! I want to hug him to! - Said the same red eyes girl.
-To bad! I got here first and I'm older that you!
-I...Can't…Breath! - Said Fakir really red because he couldn't breath. Ahiru was just standing there watching the scene with amusement. Suzuki heard him and letted him go and the five girls started to smile to him. They looked to his left and surrounded Ahiru making her really scared and worried.
-Can…Can I help you?
-SO CUTE! - The five girls screamed and started hugging Ahiru like they hugged Fakir making him sweat-drop. They really were weird. Then, he heard steps coming closer and he looked back and saw three men with evil grins on their faces; Fakir was prepared for anything except for what happened.
The men grabbed him and started to do what big brothers do best; they started to treat him like a little kid.
 
-Hey baby bro! You really are grown up! - Said one of them that seemed the older one. He had a mix of dark brown and a really dark green hair and red eyes.
-Who knew that little monster was going to turn on this! - Said another one. This one had the same red eyes and green hair and Fakir assumed that was Arimachi.
-Maybe he's still that annoying little brat!
-I'M NOT A LITTLE BRAT! - Screamed Fakir and the boys started to laugh. They really seemed to enjoy Fakir's freak out.
-We now you aren't. By the way am I Tsuboshi, this is Arimachi and this is Miyu. - Said Tsuboshi pointing to the other two boys next to him and Fakir said hello to them. The five girls heard them doing the presentations and started running next to them with Ahiru on their arms.
-I'm Suzuki!
-I'm Hitomi!
-I'm Yuki. - Said the girl that was holding Ahiru making her almost die without being able to breath. She had green eyes and dark hair; she also had a pale skin and a soft smile.
-I'm Akino!
-And I am Mikiya! - Ahiru started to make moves showing that she couldn't breath and Yuki make Ahiru free to go next to Fakir and grabbed his arm really hard. - See? I told you she was cute but you didn't believe me!
-Ok, ok sorry! Gezz! - Said Miyu. He looked deeply on Ahiru's eyes and felt a huge blush on his face, his heart started pounding and felt sweat on his face and body. “She's so cute! She has that childish look that makes her look even cuter.” Thought Miyu not stopping looking at Ahiru.
 
-So Fakir. - Started Hitomi. - Tell us everything! We want to know everything.
-Everything about what? - Fakir felt tension. His new family had evil grins on their faces and that was freaking him out but before they could say another word a man's voice appeared.