Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Ribbon ❯ Step 1- Twirl ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Step 1- Twirl
 
 
A life with a twisted fate is hard to understand; and if it has complicated parts, it takes time.
 
 
With a twirl of a ribbon, the lake started to glow…a very enchanted glow that gives life to every creature living in it, like a little duck, for instance. Flapping her wings, wading under the moonlight, she felt a little warm. Fluffing her wing, she closed her eyes and slept.
 
All she could remember of what happened the night before was the warmth of the moonlight. She couldn't recall what else----and she saw the ribbon. A red ribbon, lying on one of the rocks, smooth and silky. She tried to reach it; and exactly come up with an idea. She carefully climbed the slippery rock, gently touched it. The feeling is dainty and nice, and she wants to have it. She tugged it; but there was a naked figure in the misty fog. It showed its hand; and she could tell that it was a man's hand. She sniffed it; nostalgic emotions coming back to her. I know this smell…musky and handsome.
 
Then, he appeared. He had long ebony black hair falling from his face, his eyes showed boredom and his lean body was slipping out of the dock. He wants to take a bath on the cold blue lake early in the morning. She wondered, who are you and why do you want to take a bath early this morning?
 
As he fixed his hair, she turned red; beating the tomatoes. It was Fakir, with a dull sparkle in his eyes. She moved aback, and swam once more. She now learned how to like and love the man, after their mission to turn Mytho back into the prince who loves everybody; including his princess, Princess Rue. Fakir was the one for her, she always told herself, sure of her answer. But her answer depends on him, if he'll love her back.
 
“Damn morning…it stinks.” He uttered, sulking.
 
She went back to the dock, dried herself and enjoy the wonders of the sun. She observed him; walking into the water up to his nose. He stopped, still gloomy. She was worried about him. Very worried.
 
I wish he can smile for sometime…
 
He went back to where she is, with a towel wrapped around his legs. She turned a shade deeper; and looked away as possible.
 
As she turned back again on him, he was still fixing his things. “Quack!!!” she waved her little wing; but he did not respond. His eyes were glued to a letter and quickly snatched it inside his pants pocket.
 
There is something going on that she can't understand. She'll not stand with it or get along with it.
 
He smiled, and got back to the cottage. She followed, her webbed feet making squeaky noises. He continued walking, not minding the noise she makes. She just walked; and didn't care about if he'll look at her. In fact, he didn't. He skidded into a halt and blushed. She peeked inside a bush, looking for that someone.
 
It was a girl, with long white hair tied into a messy bun, amber eyes and wearing casual clothes. She smiled at him, and he nodded shyly.
 
What is he nodding of?
 
He talked to her; but she can't hear. It was like a silent movie. She bowed her head this time and he rushed inside. She got out of the bush, wanting to see the face of the girl. She was pretty, and she held out a hand to her.
 
“Oh, how cute!” she stroked her head carefully and looked onto her left. He wasn't still there. “Oh my, do you know we're going on a picnic? Fakir, do you know him?” She nodded, blushing. “He invited me to come along with him, for his partner was out. He's so handsome and the prince charming type…and I love him.” she whispered, turning red. Once he got back, he was carrying a basket filled with goodies. Once he opened his mouth, she couldn't hear a sound.
 
Is it like that? If you're by two, you can hear what one will say. If you become three, then one can't hear what they're talking about? Why is it?