Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Ribbon ❯ Step 2- Wave ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Step 2- Wave
 
The duck got out of the lake and went to the city. She couldn't really hear a thing at all----why is it? It's something that she doesn't know, and everybody knows.
 
Another story has begun for all of them.
Fakir loved somebody else now, not her anymore.
As they all know, another story. It's another mystery.
 
 
For the scraps of the story are now coming back to life, since he started to wake up.
 
 
She went inside the cottage and went to Fakir's room. She wants to find something that will entertain her boredom. She jumped to his desk; and found a hardbound green leather book.
 
What's this?
 
She flipped the heavy cover, and started to read. Her mouth was hanging open----shocked to what she saw. He was writing stories about her; and his dreams that they would become together. But how come there is a woman trying to steal him from her?
 
For the story has begun; and will there be a chance to stop it in your own hands?
 
 
She closed it, pushed it back where it belongs and got out. She just can't take the situation. A little duck falling for a human…isn't it silly? She laughed her head off but with a doubtful feeling inside. Would somebody be there to help her out?
 
“Come…dance with me.” She heard a deep voice; of a woman. She was afraid to go, and stayed still. “Come on…it's alright. I'm not that scary.” A figure in white appeared, smiling.
 
The duck blushed; for she never saw somebody so beautiful and so kind…
 
A girl in her teens, with long brown hair curled up, a lily hanging on her left ear, an angelic face that consists of deep soulful brown eyes, a perfect arch, nose and lips. She was wearing a white frilly dress and barefoot. She extended a hand to her; and the duck leaped on her hand.
 
“So…you need help, right?” she asked, and she gasped. “QUAA—“ “I understand what you say and what you think. But now, the bits of the story are coming up to life…razzle dazzle, you little thing.” She sat down, and lay her down on the soft grass.
 
“Quack quack quack. (Tell me about it.)”
 
“ After they had defeated the raven, the prince and the princess lived a happy life together, while the swan princess and the knight were still striving to find their own happy ending. Being the spinner's grandson, the knight wrote stories about her; who is living her life the way it should be. He wrote the memories he cannot forget, and yet still. Then, one by one, the bits of the spinner started to rise up from the dead and come up to life. The story of the scraps begins with the prince's sister who fell in love with the knight. He is still in peace; writing his story about the swan princess who is dying. She needs help and approaches the Nature Enfant. The Nature Enfant, who is a puppet nor Drosselmeyer's slaves, she is living child of the nature who dances for them. There she gives her words that are neither easy nor complicated to understand; for she is average. A few days later, they got along with each other and exchanged their vows. The Nature Enfant died quickly like the swan princess, who has a big heart. She is the only living descendant the spinner wrote. Well…that's how the story should go now.” she stood up; facing her. “Ooh…you want to stop the story, right? I can read one's mind. It's your will to do so, but if you stop it, it's your story, not the scraps anymore.” Then, reaching for the grass, she took it, broke it into pieces and turned them into bread. “Goshinpai, there's nothing wrong with it.” She bid her goodbye and vanished.
 
She ate the bread; worried if it'll taste like cow grass. It wasn't, for it is the bread that tastes like heaven! She wanted more, but she wasn't there anymore. The duck felt the presence that she was with the Nature Enfant, and right she was!
 
Angelic but not quirky is how you describe her, and people aren't familiar yet with the story except for some who are involved with it.