Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Ribbon ❯ Step 3- Toss ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The duck waded again at the lake, refreshing her mind and her body. Did she believe what she said? Or will she just throw it away like trash? She shrugged; don’t know what to do.

The cogwheels go so fast; you can’t even compete with them. The story reaches near the climax, what are you going to do?
Man, I hate this! Why do I have to hear such things? Will I believe it or not?

Then she saw a pair heading their way to the pond. She swam as fast as she could, hiding from the weeds. She peeked in, seeing her knight and the princess.
That girl must definitely the princess the Nature Enfant is talking about.
She observed them, for she could not hear a thing or two of what they are talking about. She was already crying, for she couldn’t believe what she saw.

A hug, tender hug that other girls would be so jealous if they saw this scene. She was one of those girls. The duck didn’t want to show up, but instead went on her way to find a new place to stay at.

I couldn’t bear with it; why does karma have to enter my life this time? I always lose the ones I love; does this mean I should find somebody in my own kind?

She snorted of what she thought, shaking it off.

Then, she stopped, once more observing them. She had nothing to observe this time; they had fled. She continued to find a new place; and was determined.

The night was coming in, like a stranger. The people know him so much that they want him to always visit the whole place and conquer them. For her, she hated it. It was so dark and dull, she couldn’t see much. There also comes his friend, the misty fog, who wraps the city with blur and coldness. She hugs everyone, and sometimes she alone by herself. She was blocking her way, but she managed to see. Luckily, the lovely lady Moon with her borrowed light comes to the rescue. A big pile of white cheese on the midnight sky. The light easily gives her the path, she continues to pad her feet on the water, enjoying the warmth it gives. She goes, and goes…

The dear black clouds sweep the sky so easily, taking charge. The moon slowly got covered up with evil clouds in shapeless forms. She was already tired, but did not want to stop unless she found a new place that will make her feel good. The wind cuddles up with her, and that makes her shiver. She was afraid, and the place is creepy, too.

Mangroves look like crooked people frowning at her; the leaves of trees fall down, with a tingling sound. The rain poured down at her. She failed to reach the other end, where she saw a bright light that shines through. What could it be?

She climbed up the ground, which was also soaked in water. Her footsteps squeaked, and she was splashing puddles of mud. She hated that state, but she has to accept she is really an unlucky duck.

Poor me…I guess I’ll never get to somebody whom I really love and be a lucky duck, at least.

“Mytho! Would you hurry up?” she heard a voice, and quickly glanced. It was Rue, wearing the school uniform. She hid under the tree, dared to peek. Mytho was there, with a cold glaze in the eye. “Hayakun! I don’t want you to get wet!” she warned, and he came running to her. It seems that they were in the phase he didn’t got his heart back. A long way back…before she become Tutu, the swan princess/awesome ballerina with a big heart.

A long way back…

She just looked at them, with an angry expression on the brunette’s face. The white haired guy followed and held her hand. She blushed, as they walked back to the dormitory.

Would you think of an idea? Time won’t run back, it goes on, not minding what you did a few years ago. Time will never go back to where it is, for it only goes in one direction, not in twos. There is no two-timing inside the golden rules, only one.

“QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, and slept under the tree. She wanted to become a girl once more, to be held in Fakir’s arms. By the way, her mission is about the get back the pieces of Mytho’s heart, not to love Fakir. Is she two-timing, or did she abandon Mytho for Rue to have him all? Is that the way the story should go before the scraps of the story rise up, like the dead?

She just snored it off, and went inside her dream world.

Back at Fakir and the princess…

They were at his room, and she was sitting on his bed, reading a book. He was writing on his hardbound journal, writing the things that happened to him.

Dear journal,
This is one of the moments I’ll treasure the most! Riana, who invited me to a picnic, is very nice! This is the first time I took a picnic with a girl, whom I have fallen for. She is very pretty and kind, and a great dancer. She dances so well, and it’s my dream to have a pas de deux with her! Can it be possible? I wish…
Thanks and regards,
Fakir

Then, later, Riana invited him to come with her to his bed. He didn’t decline, but hesitated so. They slept together, and it was weird to sleep with a girl.

The dawn has settled. The black sky turning to blue, the clouds grayish and the fog gets heavier. She was still sleeping, with an angry expression spread on her face. She woke up in the heat, perspiring even in the coldest mornings.
She rubbed her eyes, and she is still in that remote place. She decided to go on, take a journey and find answers to her questions.