Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Jack and Jill ❯ Lions and Tigers and Housecats! Oh My! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The long awaited psychic vision! Yay!
 
It took ten minutes for Gus to come back from the bathroom. He still looked a little pale, but had pulled himself together enough for Shawn to feel comfortable moving on. “Hey, Gus,” he began, “Do you smell that?”
The Super Sniffer went to work. “What are you talking about?”
“I smell… Lasagna?”
The expression on Gus' face as he figured it out was laughable. “You're having a vision?”
Everyone in the room focused on the pseudo psychic as he seemingly surrendered himself to the spirits' whims. It was a convincing act, Shawn thought, even if Lassiter still seemed skeptical. He moved to hover over his friend's shoulder. “You're mad. I'm mad. We're all mad here,” he managed to exclaim before he jerked to the floor by Juliet's chair.
She looked at him in surprise. “Shawn? Are you alright?”
“Meow.” He rubbed his check against her knee.
“Spencer, what the hell are you doing?”
“Meow.” He nudged her knee again. Jules giggled slightly and scratched him behind his ears. Shawn actually purred for a few moments before snapping himself into a standing position. Oh so slowly, he began to unbutton his shirt.
“Shawn!”
“Spencer!”
“Mr. Spencer!”
He continued undaunted. Shrugging of the garment, he threw it carelessly behind him. Suddenly, he shrieked in girlish manner before backpedaling into Lassiter's lap and burying his face in the detective's chest. Carlton, annoyed at having Shawn touch him under normal circumstances, was less than ecstatic about having the topless man cling to him. Face flushing in embarrassment, he pushed the psychic off of him.
As soon as he hit the floor, Shawn began to writhe. “I'm seeing a letter. It's written in red ink.” He gasped and his body froze in a particularly convoluted position. “The return address. It's… It's from Hell.” With these last words, he finally relaxed.
Silence permeated the office for a few moments before Gus spoke up, frowning in confusion. “Someone's copying Jack the Ripper?”
 
Shawn stripping was not just for fan service. It was a reference to Jack the Stripper, who was another uncaught serial killer who preyed on prostitutes in London. I hope people aren't too disappointed that I decided to make the original case a real life one. I just thought it would be fun.
 
Review please.