Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Jack and Jill ❯ Calling All Celebrities ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Another chapter! I know it's super short. Hopefully I can get another chapter up soon to make up for it.
 
“If they already knew that, then why did they ask us to come down?” Gus questioned as they duo made their way out of the police station. “I mean was it just a test or something? Shawn?” He looked at his unusually quiet friend. “Shawn, are you alright?”
“Does anyone in your office have the Beachside Clinic on their route?” Shawn was staring at the open files while walking.
“I think Brady has it on his route. Why?”
“Do you think you could wrangle it away from him for a few days?”
Gus raised an eyebrow at his word choice. “I'm sure I could try. Why?”
Shawn glanced at his friend. “You mean you didn't notice?” he said, gesturing towards the files in his hands.
Gus glowered. “I'm sorry. I was too busy being nauseous.” Shawn merely rolled his eyes and handed both files to the salesman. There, hidden behind the initial photos were both victims' phone records. Both had made and received several calls from the Beachside Clinic. “Shawn, don't you think this would be the first thing the police would investigate?”
“Are you blind? Look at the other numbers.” Sure enough, there were several other common contacts of a more personal nature. “These two knew each other. The police are going to spend all their time investigating people like that artist. They won't look that deeply into the clinic until another victim turns up. They're probably satisfied with the cursory investigation. Now hurry up, will you? We've got places to be.”
“Where are we going?”
“The library, obviously. By the way, I totally call Johnny Depp.”
 
If you don't get the Johnny Depp thing, watch "From Hell."
 
Review!