Ragnarok Fan Fiction ❯ Ragnarok-Conquest ❯ Justin and Joshua ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Part 9-Justin and Joshua

“Err… I guess…I guess so… Its…its been a long time… you sure wont remember me,” the knight was talking casually.

“The thing is, I remember but I'm not really sure. Lately, I've been having these weird thoughts. Like, is any of this for real or not?” White Dragon looks off into space.

“I'll tell you…but first show me your book. Which book? I'm sure you know which book. The one you had since you woke up on the street,” the knight continues, “Anyway, my name is Justin, The Dragon Ghost. And if you don't remember, you are Joshua, The White Dragon. We're brothers remember?” Justin asks him.

“I…I…AAARRGH!!!” White Dragon, Joshua, was holding his head like he was having a headache. “WAAARGH!!!! I CANT … IT FEELS LIKE SOMETHINGS…AAARGH!!! SOMETHINGS…. BEING WRITTEN INTO MY…AAARGH!!! MY B-BRAIN… AARGH!”

“Joshua! Hey!!! What's your name again? Ginzu! Help! Joshua, I mean White Dragon is … well… I don't know what's happening,” Justin called out to Ginzu. The others were all alert; they came quickly to White Dragon's room.

White Dragon was sprawled on his back. He was still screaming in pain. A light glowing aura was around him. The others didn't know what to so. Belthezor tried to heal him but couldn't. It wasn't a wound. The glow suddenly fades slowly. White Dragon stops screaming and his body falls limp. He was unconscious but was sweating heavily.

“What the hell…” Ginzu looks at his friend on the floor, looking almost dead.

************************************************************ ************

White Dragon appears in the darkness but nothing can be seen. He looks as far as he could but saw only darkness. He noticed an area slightly darker than the rest. It comes closer towards him. A golden light appears and the darkness is gone. Light illuminates the room, a white room. Two large dragons were visible now that there was light. A dark one that had no physically solid body and a white one, the one that came out of White Dragon's book. White Dragon hears something, not a sound but something in his mind.

“Welcome, you finally reached your peak, in mind and body but your heart still need more work. Your full potential shall now be tested, along side your brother,” the sound stops and the dragons disappear. White Dragon falls asleep in his mind and wakes up in the real world.

*********************************************************** *************

“Whoah!” White Dragon awakens and bolts up. He looks around; all his friends were around him. He saw his so called brother. He got up and a feeling told him to get his book.

“Joshua, are you ok…” Justin asks his brother.

White Dragon went for his book and went outside. His Brother followed him. Once they reached the open streets, White Dragon opened the book, and the golden cloud returns once more. It once again forms the white Dragon. The white Dragon looks at Justin, and roars. As it roars, the buildings around them shake. Justin screams, the symbol on his arm glows for a moment and a dark cloud emerges from it. It forms a large ghostly dragon.

“You! You're the ones that took away my brother!” Justin unsheathes his sword, goes into a battle stance and charges. He hits the white dragon and causes an incisor wound on its body. The cut slowly heals, and appears on White Dragon. The others notice this and try to stop the fight, but Justin was enraged. He leaped up high and struck the dragon on its brow, it flinches and counter attacks. It swipes its claws, destroying Justin's armor. It tries to attack once more but the ghostly dragon blocked its attack. The white dragon breathed in and let loose it's breathe attack, white flames came out of its mouth in a conical fashion, getting wider the farther it goes. The ghostly dragon evades by flying up and charges the white dragon at ramming speed. The dragon momentarily becomes like a hologram, and goes through the white dragon

White Dragon and Justin were experiencing what their dragon was going through. Usher was looking at the dragon fight. Although this was a rare sight because dragons larger than humans were almost impossible to find, he was looking rather calm. Even Ryogi had never heard of this kind of fight. Belthezor was trying to help but Usher stopped him and pulled him back. “Let them settle this, if you interfere, you might get killed in the crossfire.”

“Like I care!” Ginzu had run up to Justin and unsheathed his sword. He hit Justin on the head with hi sword's hilt.

“I'll handle White Dragon!” Belthezor had freed himself from Ushers grip and ran up to White Dragon. He hit White Dragon in the stomach with his Oridecon-reenforced Book.

As both of them fell unconscious, the dragons returned to their cloud forms and reentered the symbols.

“All this and just a couple of hits would have stopped it at the start?” Ginzu looked at the carnage around the battle site. Buildings were destroyed and who would be held responsible?

To be continued……………