Ragnarok Fan Fiction ❯ Ragnarok-Conquest ❯ Family Reunion ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Part 10-Family Reunion

White Dragon looks up into the sky from the rooftop. Soon, Judgeman, and Flex joined him.

“What happened just now? I…I remember the fight, I …I had a dream, before the fight. Heck, I started to have those dreams days before the fight. I think I understand how…but not why… I… wait…you were the ones who found me when we met. I was still a Novice, so were you. Tell me, where was I? Was there anyone around there?”

“White Dragon, no, Joshua, we already told you what happened, we found you lying down, you were holding the same book you have now. If there was anything else we would have told you,” Judgeman was concerned.

“I…I need to find that temple…wait…why do you call me Joshua?”

“Because, the knight, Justin said that he was your brother. He had a symbol, just like yours. He knows you as White Dragon and Joshua,” Flex was explaining when Ginzu and Belthezor came up to the roof as well.

“Hey, this is where you guys have been. Hey Joshua, your wound still hurt?” Belthezor asked White Dragon.

“Huh? Oh…its,” White Dragon felt his stomach and forehead, “better. Where is Justin?”

“Him? I think he was going out to the Pvp arena. You wanna' go follow him?” Ginzu was leaning against the fencing that surrounded the roof.

White Dragon got up and walked out. He went for the Pvp arena, more questions than ever. As he walked off, he could hear Blade calling him for a snack before 3 a.m. but he just waved his hand. He reached the arena within a few minutes. He entered the Pvp arena only to find Justin fighting a Monk. The monk was thoroughly beating him into the ground. He was still going on. He struck the monk with his Spear Boomerang skill, but the monk countered with “Manipulate Spirit Sphere” and deflected Justin's spear with his Spirit Sphere. The monk halted the fight. “Sorry dude, its getting late. Maybe if you are still in town, we'll go again. C'ya.” And with that, the monk disappeared in a blue light.

“Hey wanna' fight?” White Dragon challenged Justin.

“I'm all for it, I wont hold back though!” Justin lunged his spear but White Dragon evaded.

Justin continued to pummel White Dragon but he kept evading it. Justin aimed properly and used his spear to pierce White Dragon. This time he was too quick, White Dragon's book was hit but it wasn't even scratched. White Dragon accidentally lost grip and the book bas flung.
“Hey! No fair!” White Dragon exclaimed as the book got out of his reach. As the book fell to the floor, it opened and a hologram came out. It depicted two boys pretending to fight one-another. The older one had a long stick that he used like a spear and the other one had a book.

“STOP IT JUSTIN! I'M GONNA' TELL MOMMY!” said the younger one.

“Hey, I want to be a knight one day, so your gonna' be my target practice!” The bok with the stick attacked but missed.

“HAH! You, a knight? Don't make me laugh! You cant even hit me! O.K! I'll be your target!” the younger boy was the splitting image of White Dragon while the older one looked like Justin.

“Alright, Joshua! You asked for it!” the older one attacked but kept missing. He finally hit but hit the book. The book was flung off.

“Hey! No fair!” said the younger boy. They stopped fighting and started laughing.


Seeing this made White Dragon truly realize that Justin was his brother. He sat down and looked up once more to the starlit sky.

“Heh, I guess you really are my brother. I wouldn't have thought…but tell me, why? Why did I wake up one day and have the only name Whit Dragon in my head?”

“That was a funny story really, one day you met up with a large Lunatic Rabbit. You thought it was a dragon and yelled “A White Dragon!! Help!!” Mom and dad called the other villagers and they grabbed their weapons, when they found the Dragon, they all laughed their hearts out. So from that day we called you White Dragon. Hey don't give me that look, you asked, so I told. But it was funny,” Justin said “Err…if you still remember that, do you still remember the name “Dragon Ghost?”

“You know what, I think I do…I… I remember… it was your nickname. You called yourself that but I don't know why.”

“Long story. Anyway, how have you been these past 10 years?”

“Ten years? Well, fine I guess. Wait, don't change the subject, I want to ask you something. Why?”

“Why what?”

“Don't play dumb. I mean why did all this happen?”

“To tell you the truth, I don't really know. Well, ok, not a lot. I just know that these powers to summon the dragons we have aren't permanent. Until we end something we will have these powers and it will be a curse to us if we cant control ourselves”

“What do you mean? “We cant control ourselves?”

“The dragons will come when me we feel certain emotions and things, like fear and pain. Me? I can control it now, my dragon only comes to protect me when I call it or when I'm extremely angry, like when I saw your dragon. Does this make sense?”

“It does…I think. Well, what will you do now?”

“Me? I guess I'll journey with my little bro for a while!” As Justin said this he put White Dragon in a headlock and started to mess up his hair.

“HEY! Stop it!” White Dragon charged up a spell and casted “Holy Light on his brother, not doing much damage but just knocking him away.

“Ok, Ok, hey its almost sunrise. We better get going. Your friends might be worried”

The two of them talked about their past as they walked. When they got back, the others were waiting for them, Belthezor checked White Dragon again because the wound on his forehead was bleeding again. Nazreen laughed as Blade told him a joke. Ryogi and Usher were just standing there doing nothing. Ginzu was half-asleep on a chair. White Dragon looked at them and said to himself, “A guy couldn't ask for a better gang of friends.”

To be continued…