Ragnarok Fan Fiction ❯ Ragnarok-Conquest ❯ Blade's Revenge ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Part11-Blade's Revenge

“Lets get goin'! I can't wait til' we reach Morroc! I always wanted to see those pyramids!” Justin was waiting for them outside of Prontera.

“That's easy for you to say! You're riding a Peco Peco! We on the other hand are walking! Even Usher slowed down when he was riding that stupid Peco of his!” Blade whined once more.

“SHUT UP!!!!!” Usher pushed lade to the ground and started to strangle him.

“Usher! Stop it!” Ginzu and Nazreen were having a hard time trying to hold Usher back.

“Whoah! Dude! I'm sorry ok! You didn't have to do that!” Blade was in a defensive stance.

The party, now not wanting to walk, decided to warp to Morroc. Belthezor protested but Justin handed him a bag. “What's this for?” asked Belthezor. “There are 100 Blue Gemstones in there. I don't think it'll run out for a while,” replied Justin. “Gee…Thanks!” The portal was made and they were transported to Morroc, the city of thieves.

“It's good that we are now in Morroc! Sorry guys but I have something to do, so Ill see you later! Bye!” Blade ran off, to the west of Morroc.

“…” The party was surprised at the sudden outrage of Blade.

*********************************************************** *************

“Sir, a party came in with Blade just now sir, would you like me to hunt them down?”

“Go ahead, kill the others if you must. I only want Blade.”

“Yes sir!”

****************************************************** ******************

Blade ran the\rough the scorching sands heading to the Assassins Guild. He ran like hell through the desert, past the Sandmen, and into a building in the center of an island. He entered and was greeted by an assassin.

“Welcome, you are a thief that wants to become an assassin?”

“Yes! Tell me, how do I become one?”

“Pass the test, there are four missions you need to do. First answer my questions.
Blade answered all the questions correctly.

“Good! Now we will give you two tests at once. Catch six of these monsters and escape by evading the tougher monsters at the end of the cave.”

Blade ran through the cave, he caught the monsters and ran for it. The monsters were very tough at the end, he couldn't just walk through them, and he had to use hiding. He hid in the ground for a wile and when the coast was clear he went out and ran once more.

“Very good! Hehheh now you'll have to go meet my master. Get through the invisible maze and he might consider you a great assassin.”

“If its anything like the other tests, I think I'll manage!”

The final test was hard; the maze was easy to navigate, if only he could see it. The whole maze was enchanted to be invisible. Blade ran into many walls trying to rush through. After about an hour, he finally made it out. Before he entered the door to the master assassin, he ran into a group of thieves. One of them he remembered.

“Hello Blade! It's been two years! Now, lets get down to business. Where are those Old Blue Boxes you stole from that rich Duke? Without my info you wouldn't have gotten through! So those are mine!”

“HAH! No way Sly! I got those fair and square!”

“As if! Those were the only things that could have saved my Fireworks Shop, but I had to go into the extortion business! It was fun murdering people who couldn't pay up. Let me tell you, I don't really want those boxes, just want those rare things you got!”

“Hah! You'll have to rip it off my back! I stole three, one was a bottle, and the other was a carrot. The third were these thieves' clothes! If you want them you have to ask nicely!”

“Let me guess, you wanted to become an Assassin? Fat chance! I bet you still cant hit me!”

“Yeah that was my plan until you told me about the extortion thing. Now I'm more interested in kicking you sorry ass!”

“Why would you mind if I killed some people? The essence of being a thief is there, therefore you are also like me!”

“No, you got it half right, I am a thief, but from a long line of Master Thieves that became Assassins, while you, you're just a frustrated fireworks artist turned homicidal maniac!”

“OH! You'll pay for that! So lets get it on!”

“Fine! Lets work!”

Blade got into a battle stance and attacked with his dagger. Sly too had a dagger but it was coated in oil, he scraped the ground, causing sparks that made his dagger burn.

“I still got Fireworks in my blood!”

Blade attacked but Sly was just as fast as Blade. They kept attacking each other. Their attacks always missed. The kept at it until Blade finally cut Sly on the arm. The cut wasn't bad but Sly countered attacked by stabbing Blade on the shoulder, the pain was immense. Sly's dagger was still burning after he pulled it out. Blade took out a White Potion and poured it on his wound, he was healed instantly. Sly continued to attack but Blade was more careful this time. Blade and Sly charged at the same time and the sound of steel piercing meat was heard. They both stopped. Blade turned around, so did Sly. Sly fell to the ground and blood flowed out.

“Sorry, but this is an assassins job. If you cant kill me I am the better assassin,” said Blade and walked into the Masters room. The door opened again but nothing was there. Footsteps could be heard but once again nothing was there. Blade appeared out of thin air. He was wearing new clothes, assassin's clothes. He looked around, Sly and the gangs of thieves were gone. Suddenly Ginzu and the other appeared from the maze.

“Are you alright? Someone was sent to find you and kill us; naturally we beat the crap out of him. He said you would be dead in the Assassins guild,” said Ginzu looking at Blade, “Hey, you…you're an assassin now!?!?!?”

“Hehe, I thought I was gonna' surprise you guys but I guess I didn't,” said Blade.

“You did,” said Ginzu.

“Congrats!” The others exclaimed as Blade strutted toward the entrance. He demonstrated his new skills. He was now using Katars. He charged at the Sandman and shouted “Sonic Blow!!” Like with the other assassin, Chinese characters appeared and Blade was slashing it like crazy. The Sandman died. They returned to Morroc and had a feast in honor of Blade.


To be continued…