Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Life ❯ Pasts Reviled ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi, White Fox 612 here and this is my 3rd fanfic. And I hope you like it.

Legal Stuffs: I do not own Ranma 1/2, or Sailor Moon at all. But I do own the new attacks I made up that did not show up in any of the seasons of Sailor Moon, I also own Sailor Earth, Sailor Sun, Sailor Apolo, Sailor Nebula, Sailor Ceres, Sailor Sirius, Sirius Knight, Sailor Atlantis, Alantis Knight, and last but not least, I own Shadow Light, Silver Light, the weapons for the new sailor scouts, and also Tusnami, Ryo, and the new enemies! I'll probaly add more of what I own. You'll soon see what I mean. Now on with the Fanfic!

Chapter 1: Pasts Reviled

***********************************************

"RANMA YOU PERVERT!" Once again Ranma was hit from school grounds into the air. Akane put away her mallet and began to eat lunch again. "Don't you think you were a bit hard on him sis." Nabiki asked. "Heck no. He should grow up for once in his life and take responsibility!" Nabiki rolled her eyes and left the table. "Stupid pervert girl! Why you hit Shampoo's husband!" Shampoo yelled. "Who said you were his fiance any way you chinese bimbo!" "Who you call bimbo spatula girl!" Ukyo and Shampoo started their daily fight over Ranma as usually.

*With Ranma.......

Ranma landed face first on the side walk. After a few moments he pulled his face out of the cement. "Stupid Akane. Where did she hit me now?" He looked around. "Well it's not everyday you see someone come from the sky now do you?" A voice came from behind his back. He whirled around to see a tall green haired lady in a short professional blue skirt and blue jacket over a purple shirt. Ranma lowered his stance. "Um excuse me but do you know where I am?" The green haired lady smiled. "I'm Setsuna, and we're in Juban." Ranma looked at her confused. "How far is Nermia from here?" Setsuna pointed in the direction to his right. "Nermia is 15 miles that way. Your pretty far from there." Ranma stomped his foot."I can't believe she hit this far. Man what did I do to get hit into the Akane Air Line anyway." Setsuna played confused. "What was that?" Ranma looked at her."Oh nothing really. Thanks for the help. Got to go. Ja ne." He ran off in the direction she pointed to. Setsuna smiled, then walked offf in the direction of a curtain shrine.

Ranma walked into the dining room of the Tendo Dojo. Kasumi was picking up dishes when she spotted him. "Oh Ranma, are you alright? I saved you some dinner if your hungry." Ranma smiled. "It's alright Kasumi I'm not hungry right now but thank you." He walke dout side. Kasumi stared at his back in disbielf. She snapped out of it when she remembered she still had dishes to clean. She walked into the kitchen.

Nabiki was staring out her window when she saw Ranma jump on the roof and stare at the sunset. She climbed out her window a carefully walked up behind him.
"Ranma?" He turned his head. "Oh hey Nabiki, whats up?" Nabiki sat down next to him. "Well I was curious where you were all day. After Akane sent you flying, you didn't come back like you usually do."

Ranma turned his head back to the sunset. "Well when Akane hit me she sent me to Juban. After that I walked home rather than run." "Why?" Nabiki asked with curiousity in her eyes. "So I could do some thinking. Nabiki, I'm sick of this damn day-after-day life. I need your help. I wanna get away from this damn life. Even if it's just for a day."

Nabiki looked at him stunned. "So how does this include me in any way?" Ranma looked her in the eyes. "I need you to cover for me. Will you? I'm willing to pay." Nabiki saw the despret look that was in his eyes so she thought a bit. After a few moments she spoke up. "Alright Ranma, but under 1 condition that can not be changed." Ranma siged in relief. "Whats that Nabiki?" Nabiki looked at the stars. "You take me with you." Now it was Ranma's turn to look stunned. Nabiki turned her attention back on him. "What? Why are you staring at me like that?" Ranma opened his mouth then shut it. He reapeated this process till she finally got fed up. "Whats the answer Ranma?" Ranma closed his mouth and nodded. Nabiki smiled a real rare smile. "Okay then we leave tonight at 1am." She got up and started to walk back to her window when she slipped. Ranma caught her in mid air and stared at her. Nabiki blushed. "You know Nabiki you should walk more carefully." He walked to her window and set her down on the window sil. She jumped in. "Thank you Ranma." With that she shut her window and curtain all in one motion. Ranma walked back to the room he shared with his honor-less father.

Some where in Juban..............

"What do you mean Setsuna?!" "Calm down Rei lets give her a chance to talk." Ami cut in. Rei sat down and stare at the time guardian. All the sailor scouts were present, even the outters. "As I was saying, there is going to be an even more powerful enemy than any we have faced before. Even with our combined efforts we will not be able to stop it." "What do you mean Setsuna-mama?" Hotaru asked. Setsuna smiled. "Yeah does this mean I'm not gonna be born?" Rini asked. "I will get to that small lady. While we are facing this new enemy, we will recieve help-"

"What do mean help?" (Makoto)

"There more sailor scouts?"(Usagi)

"How is that possible?(Ami)

"How come I don't remeber any of them?" (Luna)

"Are any of them boys?" Everyone stopped asking questions and looked at Minako. "What?" "Setsuna please continue." Usagi urged. Setsuna took a deep breath, "Well, during the Silver Millenium, a few days before the attack from the Negaverse 7 sailor scouts and 2 sailor knights appeared form a different dymention where Negaverse ruled all, even the Moon kindom. Neo Queen Serenity offered to take them in since they were part of the lunarian court. They excepted of course and helped with fight agenst Queen Beral. Mamora, one of the scouts was Sailor Earth, she was your sister. And Sailor Sun was Usagi's sister.

"In their dymention, Queen Beral didn't attack till after you and the princess were maried. Neo Queen Serenity had Sailor Sun the same time Sailor Earth was born and that was 8 years before Queen Beral wiped out the whole lunarian court including myself.

"In our dymention, they fought until the bitter end. They are the reason you exist now. They kept Beral's monsters away from Neo Queen Serenity enough time for her to send you to the future."

Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. Then Makoto spoke up. "Are you gonna tell us who they are?" Setsuna smiled."Yes, and no." "Waht do you mean?" Haraku asked. Setsuna smirked. "Lets just say that you'll know in time." She stood up and trasformed. She opened the time gate and left them to their thoughts.

***********************************************

Well there it is. Read and Review for the next chapter. All I want to know if you like it, if you do I'll update!

Ja ne for now

~White fox 612~