Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Life ❯ Help is on the Way ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi again, heres some answers to your guys reviews,

To: Paul C. Heintz: Thank you for the review! I know I have spelling issues, I know it's a bit short chapter but I don't get the computer for much time. I always have to get off for my stupid step-mother can play games online or look at rings without buying anything. About explaining Nabiki's reasons, I'm not going to reveal her reasons till probaly the next chapter. But I don't understand what you said, 'or why Setsuna was waiting a bit better.' I don't get it. Yes Akane can hit Ranma 15 miles. We're talking about a story that when people get hit with cold water they turn into animals and ect. I am making this a Nabiki/Ranma fanfic because I like Nabiki. Akane doesn't deserve him because, well if you've seen alot of Ranma 1/2 you'll know how she treats him, even though they have their moments. The other sailor scouts/knights are not going to be Ranma's fiancees.

To: Slywolf9: Thank you for the review! I'll be sure to update real soon.

To: Sonic0815: Thank you for the review! I know I have spelling problems so I went threw the chapter and fixed what I could. I really don't care even if the theme 'Ranma is a Sailor Senshi' is over used but who cares. Theres a differenct story with all of them so it's not like their all the same. I like the theme I choose so if you don't like it to bad so sad.

To: Lord Anime: Thanks for the review!

To:Skunktrain:Thank you for the review. Like I said before I know I need help with the spelling and I'll work on it. I went threw the chapter and I fixed it up.

Okay everyone sorry for keeping you up. Just had to clear up some things with the people who reviewed me. Hope you like the fanfic! Ja ne!

'thinking'

"Speaking outloud"

Chapter 2: Help is on the Way

It was 12:56 am at the Tendo household. Everyone was asleep but 3 people weren't. Ranma used his martial arts training to get out of his room quitely enough not to disterb his father.

(Then again who couldn't wake up Genma without the smell of food or without throwing him out the window?)

He walked along the roof like he usually did. He stopped and stared at Akane's window.

'Sorry Akane but I have to do this.' He turned his head back to the plan at hand. He walked over to Nabiki's window and knocked. After a few moments she pulled back the curtain and opened her window.

"Ready to go?" Ranma asked. She climbed out onto the roof. "Yep. I called a few people and pulled us a few strings. We'll be staying at a friends in Juban." Nabiki took one glance at Ranma's face and knew what he was thinking. "Don't worry Ranma. No one will be able to find us. I also called some people who owe me in opposite direction of Juban and they should keep your 'fiancees' away as long as they can. Now lets go. We have a long walk." Nabiki walked along the roof to the edge. Ranma dumbly after her.

"Going somewhere boy?" Ranma and Nabiki froze in place. They slowly turned around to see Happi. "I can't believe you boy!" Happi went on throwing insults at Ranma, while Nabiki was thinking of a way out. Then it click.

"Happi? How long have you stayed here?" She asked and put on her Ice-Queen face. Happi looked at her and smiled. "Why I've stayed here for about a year, why do you ask Nabiki?" Nabiki thought a moment then answered."Well if you've stayed here for a year, not playing anything at all, destroying lots of walls and ect. Then you owe me alot of money. I'd say about 10,000,000 yen." Happi started to sweat a bit. "What are you saying Nabiki?" Nabiki smirked."Well Happi you owe me alot since I'm the one paying for all the bills. If you don't pay up now I'm afraid I'm gonna ask you to leave." Happi was really sweating now."But Nabiki isn't there some sort of mistake? Ranma is the one who made me break all those things! You saw him!" Nabiki smirked. "I didn't see anything. Now either pay up or else you owe me one huge favor." Happ nodded his like an idiot."I'll take the favor!" Nabiki smiled evily and handed him a phone number and said,"Memorize it Happi and then destroy it, call it at 3pm tomorrow. Lets go Ranma."

Ranma nodded even though he didn't get it. He picked up Nabiki, bridal style, and started to roof hop to Juban. Happi looked at the paper then tore it up. He sighed knowing he had just gotten on Nabiki's bad side. He hoped back to his room and fell asleep.

The Next Morning............

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONE!" Ukyo yelled at Genma. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Ukyo was now trying to slice him with her spatulas. Shampoo just had to pop up. "What all yelling about?" she asked. Ukyo said not even turning to her. "Ranma-honeys gone and it's all his fault!" She pointed at Genma. "What did I do?"

(You can actually guess what happens next)

"SHAMPOO! NOW WITH RANMA OUTTA THE PICTURE WE CAN-" Mousse was interupted by a bucket of cold water. "Shampoo love Ranma! Never love Mousse!" Shampoo said kicking Mousse's duck form into the sky.

The day went allmost as it usually did. Except for all of the love-crazyed-fiancees tried to kill Genma, Soun cried his eyes out blabering about how the schools wern't gonna be joined, and Akane was in the dojo turning stone blocks into dust.

*****************************************

Ranma and Nabiki were now walking along the streets of Juban. "So Nabiki, where we going anyway?" Ranma asked. The next thing he knew was cold water hit him. "Wha'd ya do that for!" A furious red-head yelled.

Nabiki smirked. "Well Ranma, I called an old friend of mine and she said you and I could stay at her house. I told her I was bringing a girlfriend over with me."

"So why can't I be a guy!?" Ranma yelled. Nabiki just said. "Well your always complaining about girls runing after you right? If your a girl you won't be chased by them now will you?"

"Yeah but this is not what I had in mind." Ranma mumbled under her breath.

After about 10 minutes they came to a big house. "Here we are." Nabiki said and walked up to the door and knocked.

The door opened to reveal young girl about the age of 13 with black hair to her shoulders. "Hello, my name is Nabiki Tendo and this is my friend Ranma. We're looking for Hakura?"

*****************************************

Thats it! Hope you like it! Review please!

Ja ne

~White Fox 612~