Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Life ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey peoples thanks for all the reviews! Here's the next chapter!

And to the people who think that I got Saturns/Hoataru-chans's attack wrong, I didn't because in the Manga Saturn says

Death Ribbon Revolution to cut her enemy down to size with ribbons. I didn't know that t'ill a friend of mine said that.

**************************************************

Back at the Tendo Dojo………………

Akane sat holding p-chan in her arms on the porch. Ranma had disappeared yesterday, along with her sister. Her father was crying his eyes out along Genma. Kasumi had just gone along with her day.

"Nihao!" Shampoo came crashing from the sky and threw the roof.

"Ranma! Shampoo come for date!" Shampoo shouted but soon realized he was no where in sight.

"Violent pervert girl where is Shampoo's Ranma?" She looked down for her bike.

"Who said Ranma honey was yours?!" Ukyo had just arrived holding her battle spatula ready.

"Amazon law say Ranma Shampoo's husband spatula girl!" Shampoo's and Ukyo's battle auras were visible.

"QUIET!" Akane yelled. They stopped their glaring contest to look at Akane who was holding her mallet.

"Ranma is not here and hasn't been here since last night so LEAVE!" Ukyo and Shampoo were given free rides home courtesy of Akane Air Line.

Akane stomped to the dojo.

`Stupid pervert. He probably just went on some stupid training trip. HE killed a GOD! Isn't that good enough for him?!' She sighed and took a seat in thee dojo. `I hope he's alright' After that thought she buried her hands in her face.

`Ranma! You'll pay for what you're doing to Akane!' thought a certain little pig that dashed for once the right way to the Tendo gate.

Back with Ranma……….

Ranma walked towards Hotaru's house with bag full of donuts in one hand and in the other was a half eaten donut.

"Hello Soatome." Nabiki said coming out of a store.

"Hey Nabiki what were ya doing." He took out another donut, which was his last, but before he could eat it, it was already in Nabiki's hand.

"Why thank you Ranma, I was a little hungry." She took a bite and watched Ranma stare at her then throw the bag into the garbage.

"So I hear you've been taking on the monsters here." Nabiki took another bite of her donut.

"Yeah, they aren't very tuff ya know? They put up the same kind of fight as Ryoga, they just hit harder."

They made it back to Hotaru's house only to find a big group of girls sitting on the porch talking.

When they came into the yard, only noticed them when Hotaru came out and called them over.

"Hi! My names Hotaru, you must be Ranma's brother!" Hotaru ran and met them half way.

"Um yeah, Ranko's my twin. I'm Ranma." Ranma scratched the back of his head making Makoto and Minako sigh and give him a dreamy look.

"You and your sister have the same name?" Haruka asked raising a eyebrow.

"Yeah well you see her names really Ranko, people her Ranma because we look alike. Heh-heh." Ranma said.

"Hi my names Makoto and I'm a martial artist too! Wanna spare?" Makoto beat Minako to Ranma and looked at him with hearts in her eyes.

Ranma backed away fro Makoto slightly, but nodded anyway.

`Better spare with her. I don't want another girl hitting me with a mallet.'

"Great! Com'on!" Makoto grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the backyard, with everyone following them.

"I think Makotos gonna get her but whooped from what everyone else told me. I still can't believe you guys fought without me." Rini whined/whispered to Hotaru. Hotaru only smiled then turn to watch the fight.

Ranma and Makoto stood facing each other, Ranma looking nervous, and Makoto looking serious.

Makoto ran at Ranma and threw a series of punches dodged. Makoto was still throwing punches and started with a few kicks. She was they were moving backwards and Ranma was soon a few feet away from a tree.

He jumped back and used the tree to jump over Makoto and touched the same pressure point that he did on Haruka. He watched as Makoto stopped moving and almost fell to the ground have it not been for Ranma. He grabbed her shoulders and made sure she wouldn't fall.

"You give?" Ranma asked still holding onto her shoulders.

"Yeah." She barely answered.

He pushed the canceling pressure point and let go of her shoulders.

Minako was fuming silently. He had touched Makoto. She started to think of ways to get Ranma to notice her, and didn't even see Ranma and Makoto as they stood in front of the group.

"Wow! Do you think you could teach me?!" Rini asked. Seeing he was about to say no, she put on a face that said `I'm-gonna-cry-if-you-say-no.

"Ah man don't cry! Sure I'll teach ya! Just don't cry!" Ranma waved his arms in front of him trying to calm her down.

"Yay!!" Rini jumped up and down.

"Alright people, you can be taught by the famous Ranma Soatome for only 1,000 yen every lesson!" Nabiki announced and pulled out a clip board from no where.

"Nabiki!? You can't-"

"Sign me up!" (Minako)

"Me too!" (Makoto)

"I'll try it." (Ami)

"Better sign me and the meatball head up to." (Rei)

"Stop calling me that Rei!"

"Well it's true!"

Everybody sweat dropped while they watched Usagi and Rei fight.

"Better sign me up too. I want a rematch from your sister." (Haruka)

"Haruka-papa, can I try please?!" Hotaru looked at her with hopeful eyes. Haruka looked at Michiru, then nodded.

"Yeah, but just take it easy alright?" Hotaru nodded.

After they had all signed up for Ranma's lessons, asked Haruka and Michiru if it was alright for them to hold them there, and told everyone to meet him here at 6:30am the next morning, everyone had gone home.

Ranma had gone to his room that he shared with Nabiki and plopped down face first on his bed and fell asleep before dinner was ready.

Ranma's Dream…………………

(Note: I will not give any of the descriptions of what the people look like.)

Ranma walked threw the palaces garden. He found a high enough tree and jumped to the lowest branch. He sat on the branch a few moments and pulled out before white, coral made flute, which had sea shell designs that were made out of rubies, diamonds, sapphires, amethysts, and emeralds. He began to play a mellow tune.

While he was playing he failed notice a girl his age jump on the branch next to him.

After he finished his tune she spoke, "You know were supposed to meet the queen soon right Ran?"

He looked at her with a smile on his face.

"Yeah Aqua, I know. Lets go." Ranma and Aqua jumped down to the ground and started to walk to the castle.

"Mistress! Beral is attacking the moon! The guards aren't holding up very well!" A silver-blue fox came out of the shadows with what looked like a black and red lizard around its neck.

"Master Ran, we must evacuate the queen and princess immediately." The red and black lizard turned out to be a miniature dragon that flew over to Ranma and went around his neck.

"Lets go Pearl." Aqua spoke to the fox, Pearl. Pearl transformed into the size of a bear that had 3 tails. Ranma and Aqua climbed onto her back and the Pearl took off into the castle. Warriors from Beral had already reached the castle and were now flooding the halls. Pearl luckily was faster than them and made it to the throne room.

As soon as the Throne room doors shut, the doors were sealed with magic.

Ranma looked over to the Queen.

"Go threw the escape tunnel now!"

"I will not leave you here for your death!" Queen serenity said.

"My prince, go with the queen and take Sun, Earth, and sailor Sirius with you. The rest will hold off those demons for as long as we can. Go now." Sirius Knight said.

Ranma looked at him before nodding.

Sailor Sun opened the escape tunnel and Ranma pushed the queen threw the tunnel.

After Sirius knight shut the escape door, Sailors Apollo and Earth barricaded it from both sides.

As soon as they came to the end of the tunnel they were running accost the moon cities streets.

Queen Serenity tripped and twisted her ankle. They stopped only for a second and that's when Beral's warriors and one of her generals caught them.

"Well well what do we have here?" The general laughed.

Ranma glanced at Sailor Sun and nodded ever so slightly. She caught that nodded and powered up.

"Solar Flare!" A burst of light came from Sun's outstretched hands and blinded the General and his men.

Ranma Aqua wasted no time in picking up their queen, putting her on Pearl's back and sending their guardians with her.

By the time the general could see again Queen Serenity was long gone, and the 4 sailor scouts/knight had already gotten their weapons out.

The general glared at them.

"You pay dearly for that. Kill them!"

The soldiers rushed forward with their swords and smiling.

While Sun, Aqua, who had transformed into Sailor Atlantic, and Earth took car of the guards, Ranma, Atlantic Knight, faced the general.

"Looks like I get to kill a prince, and not just any prince, Serenities step child. Beral will reward me graciously." The general took out his sword and charged.

Ranma side stepped his attack and used his opening and shoved his fist threw the side of him and out the other side. Ranma withdrew his arm quickly and watched as the general slumped to the ground dead.

He looked around and found that the sailors were getting tired. The other soldiers must have heard the commotion cause more just rounded the corner. So Ranma landed side by side next to the cornered sailors.

As if reading his mind they linked hands and summoned up the power of their plants and stars until it was to much to handle and let their almost deadliest attack free.

"TOTAL PLANET CHAOS!"

End Dream………

Ranma sat up in his bed sweating really hard. After a few moments, he calmed down and looked out the window. It was barely light outside but the sun had still yet to peek over the horizon.

He got up, shrugging off his dream like nothing. Ranma jumped out the window to start working out.

***********************

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Bee-Bam, Crash*

*Splash*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! COLD!" Usagi jumped out of bed after having a bucket of ice cold water on her head.

"Hurry up Usagi! We are gonna be late for our first training session with Ranma!" Rini called from the hallway.

In one fluid motion, Usagi got dressed, brushed her teeth, fixed her hair, and grabbed Rini's arm and started to run to Hotaru's house.

They got there in record time, much like Usagi arrives at school, and found a little sign saying: `Everyone go around to back. ~Nabiki'

Usagi and Rini looked at each other before walking around back to see Minako, and Makoto sprawled on the ground with dreamy looks on their faces.

They looked up to see Ranma finish with his morning exercise and saw why their friends were on the ground. Ranma was sweating and had taken his shirt off. Usagi and Rini blushed looking at the ground. That's when and how Rei and Ami found them like that.

"Sorry forgot Nabiki signed me up as a personal trainer. Just wait a sec." Ranma said before jumping onto the roof, going threw the window, and came back out wearing one of his white silk shirts. He looked at Minako and Makoto. "Are they alright?"

Rei nudged them in the ribs with her shoes and said smiling.

"They're fine." Ranma shrugged and was about to say something when someone yelled, "RANMA! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Everybody looked at the wall where the yell came from. Ranma jumped up and peered down at none other than Ryoga.

"What's my fault?"

Ryoga looked up at him. "Ranma? What are you doing in France?"

Ranma sweat dropped. "Pig boy, your in Tokyo. Did you take a wrong turn in Africa?"

"SHUT UP RANMA AND PREPARE TO DIE!!" Ryoga dropped his pack and charged with his umbrella. Ranma dodged an jumped off the wall. He landed about 10 feet away from Ryoga who created a huge whole in the wall.

"Ryoga you idiot! This isn't my house!" Ranma yelled and got into fighting stance.

"Shut up Ranma! You'll pay for what you've done to Akane!" Ryoga threw his umbrella and a few of his bandanas making sure even if Ranma dodged he would still get hit.

Ranma took the umbrella head on and it drove him back a few inches before he used it to block the bandanas. He threw the umbrella away to the side.

"Shi Shi Hokodan!"

"Moko Takabisha!" The 2 ki blasts canceled each other out.

Rei stood there, mouth hanging open, staring openly shocked at the 2 fighters. Both had just thrown very powerful ki blasts at each other and acted like it was nothing. Minako and Makoto had gotten up off the ground and had face of pure joy. It seems they had come to an agreement that Minako would have Ryoga, and Makoto would have Ranma.

They both started planning their wedding days while `their soon to be husbands' were fighting.

***************************************************

Long chapter huh? Anyway Review and tell me what ya think! Ja ne!

~White Fox 612~