Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Life ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey peoples! Sorry if I haven't updated but I've had a lot of school work.

*********************************************

The next day, after the youma incident, female Ranma told everyone that she was going to get her `brother'. After she were about 5 blocks away from Hotaru's house, Ranma went into a Ramen shop. As soon as she stepped into the shop, she could feel the weird vibes coming in waves.

Ranma walked up to the counter, seeing no one there, she rung the bell.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. How may I help you?" A girl a few years older than him walked out from behind the red curtain.

She had long blue/aqua hair with 2 buns, like Shampoo, on the top of her head and piercing violet colored eyes.

"Uhh…Can I have a cup of hot water please?" Ranma scratched the back of her head nervously.

"Sure. Is that all?" She asked. Ranma nodded her head and reached for her yen, which Nabiki loaned her, when she heard. "Oh waters free here. Can I ask you a question?"

Ranma looked at her before nodding her head.

"You're a martial artist right?" She pointed her finger.

"Ya and y'ur a Amazon right?" Ranma saw her nod and started to fidget.

"I'm Bubbles. What gave me away? Not many people know about Amazons." Ranma was about to answer when they heard a Bing. Bubbles went over to the curtain, reached in a pulled out a regular sized cup of hot water.

"The buns on your head gave it away. I-my brother has an Amazon as a fiancé. Thanks!" Once Ranma had the hot water she ran out of the Ramen shop in a flash.

"Nice kid." Bubbles walked around the corner and began picking up plates.

Then all of a sudden a women crossed with a crab err lobster came crashing in threw the walls.

"Well look at all the energy. I think I'll start here!" It yelled. Bubbles knew from the papers that this was youma. One had destroyed her shop when she and her husband first got here and now it was payback time. She threw the pile of bowls she was carrying right into its face as a distraction and then dropped kicked it back out of the shop.

The youma landed on the cement in the middle of the street and then was hit by a truck, smashing it to picks.

"That was quick." Bubbles said still feeling uneasy.

"Not quite little girl." Bubbles whirled around to see a woman, late 20s, with short red hair smirking at her, and floating about 7 feet off the air.

"I believe Master will be quite pleased with your-"

"Moko Takabisha!" The blast slammed into the right of her head sending her straight into a beautiful red car. Poor car.

The red head pulled herself out of the rubble and turned around to see a human boy with black hair smirking at her.

"Pick on someone your own size ugly." Ranma smirked at her reaction. Her face reddened with anger. She got up and dusted of her clothes smirking.

Ranma was then noticed movement behind him. He turned his head and saw Bubbles grab the arm of the youma, that had reshaped its self, and throw it across the street.

"You take care of her! I got this thing!" Bubbles never broke eye contact with the youma that was starting to re-shape its self.

Ranma slightly nodded before being smacked across the side walk.

`Damnit! I let my guard down!' His thought while doing a back flip and landing on the ground.

"Is that all you've got human weakling? You can't possible expect to beat me, Libra, one of the top warriors for Master Horo himself?" Libra had on Ranma's cocky smirk and he was determined to wipe it off. Nobody mocked his martial art skills, in broad daylight, in his face, without getting hurt no matter what gender. He suddenly thought about the failed wedding, then his fight with Saffron.

<A/N: I don't know if I spelled Saffron right so if anyone knows plz tell me!>

His anger clouded his judgment as he jumped forward with a sudden burst of speed and sending Libra threw a phone post and half way threw a car with a round house kick to her stomach. He was sure that he heard a few cracks of most of her ribs.

Bubbles was having a hard time trying to kill a monster that could reshape its self at will. She was panting real hard and so was her husband who rushed to her side when she first started fighting the monster.

He had brown messy hair, brown eyes and was wearing blue sweats, torn somewhat, and nothing else cause his shirt kinda got ripped from a hit he had taken for his wife.

"Deep Submerge!"

"World Shaking!"

"Silence Glaive Surprise!"

The attacks turn the youma to dust but it started to reshape its self again.

Uranus, Neptune and Saturn jumped off the building and in front of Bubbles and her husband.

"We can handle this thing. You 2 get out of here." Uranus said without looking back at them and powering up.

"Submarine Reflection!" Neptune used her mirror only to find out it doesn't work on this kind of monster.

"What?! My mirror doesn't work!" Neptune looked at the youma. "It's sending off so powerful waves that could rival our princesse's power!"

"Well then let's try it my way. Space Sword Blaster!" Uranus blew up the youma only to have it come back in record time. "Impossible! That thing is way to powerful!"

Ranma kept his eyes on the stumbling Libra in front of him.

"I'll get you for that human!" With that she teleported back to where ever she came from in the first place.

Ranma took a few breaths of fresh air to try and calm himself. It cooled him off some but he didn't have time to meditate. He turned around and saw Saturn with 2 other people, who he couldn't see their faces, but he recognized their aura already. Haruka and Michiru.

`So it's a family business eh? Well lets help them out.' He thought.

Ranma made sure Bubbles and her husband were out of the way before joining in on the fight.

The youma had managed to knock the space sword out of Uranus's hand and hit her in her right shoulder where she was sure that it was broken. Neptune had rushed to her side and Saturn had used `Silence Wall' to prevent it hurting Uranus and Neptune.

It was getting harder and harder to hold the wall, the youma was just to strong.

"Mind if I help?" Ranma said drop kicking the youma into yet another building. Poor building. Saturn looked at him with amazement at what he just did.

"Ya alright?" Without even realizing it, Saturn saw Ranma right in front of her.

Not trusting her voice, she nodded.

"Good. Now why don't ya help your friend back there while I take care of this thing." Ranma helped her to her feet and smirked. Saturn went over to Uranus and started healing her shoulder, and Neptune went after the monster.

"What do you think your doing?! Get out of here!" Neptune half yelled at Ranma. He just looked at her and frowned.

"Sorry miss but it's a martial artists duty to protect and I don't plan on giving up and letting the city I live in go in flames." Ranma turned at the sound of rumbling wreckage and saw the youma getting up yet again.

"Man! When will it learn to stay down! Alright, no more playing around." Ranma flared his aura, making Neptune take a step back with wide eyes, and cupping his hands. "Moko Takabisha!" The aura blast put a huge hole in the chest. It stumbled back a few steps and slowly started to repair its self.

"Wait a minute. Duh! How could I have been so blind!" Ranma said, his ego flaring.

Uranus and Saturn, who heard Ranma, looked at him and then at the youma.

"For love and justice, I am the beautiful soldier Sailor Moon!"

"Mars!"

"Mercury!"

"Venus!"

"Jupiter!"

"Pluto!"

They all looked at Pluto stunned that she's actually there.

"What? I can't do a little pose too?" Pluto asked innocently.

"Er right. And in the name of the moon, we shall punish you!"

Ranma looked at them with a huge sweat drop.

"You are who protect the world from freaky mutant things?" Venus and Jupiter looked at him with hearts in their eyes.

"Watch out!" Pluto shouted and Ranma turned his head just in time to get hit with a jaw breaking punch form the youma. He landed against the building, head first before it reduced to ruble and covered him all but his leg. It twitched from now and then.

"You'll pay for that you scum." Jupiter and Venus growled.

"Venus Love and Beauty Shock!"

"Jupiter Oak Evolution!"

"Death Ribbon Revolution!"

"Deep Submerge!"

"Dead Scream!"

"Shine Aqua Illusion!"

"World Shaking"

"Mars Flame Sniper!"

The magical attacks damaged the youma and turned it into a deformed looking fish.

"Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!"

"Full Moko Takabisha!" Those 2 energy/magical blasts combined and hit the youma square in the face and it disintegrated into dust. They looked over where Ranma was and saw him panting real hard.

"Ya know *pant* you girls *pant*aren't bad. Just *pant* a little training and *pant* you could be half as good a me." Ranma stood straight up and wiped the sweat off his forehead and sighed. They all started to hear sirens in the background. Ranma looked up and saw the lowest roof top at his right and jumped to it. He roof hoped a few more buildings, with the senshi minus Pluto behind him, and stopped. He plopped down on the buildings and started to get his energy back.

"Who are you?" Moon asked curiousity got the better of her.

"Names Ranma Soatome, heir to the Anything goes School of Martial Arts."

"How did you produce so much Ki? Only masters can produce a small ball of ki and that takes their full concentration!" Mars glared at him.

"Training. Here see." Ranma held up his hand and produces a Ki ball half the size of his hand. Mercury recorded all of this with her computer and was amazed at the power readings she was getting.

"Well I would love to stick around and chat but I got to go. See ya!" Ranma jumped over the edge of the building and used a technique his father taught him so no one could see him. He saw the senshi crowd around the edge looking for him and nearly laughed at their faces.

Ranma rounded the corner and jogging about 20 minutes before stopping and going into a small donut shop.

*****************************************************

Hope you guys liked it and sorry it took so long for me to update. That's why this is so long. Ja ne!

~White Fox 612~