Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Life ❯ Round 1: Ranma vs. Youma ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Last Time: The youma lunged but Ranma side-stepped and used Katsu Tenshin Amaguriken on its open side. It hit the ground hard. Ranma didn't give it time to recover. "Moko Takabisha!" The blast left Ranma's hands and hit the youma straight in the back.

Chapter 4

~With Hotaru~

As soon as Ranma left Hotaru went into an ally and transformed into Sailor Saturn. She hurried to help Ranma, who she thought was hurt, and when she saw him/her she nearly fell over. Ranma was taking on a youma, a 10 foot tall youma.

She heard Ranma yell something and a blue-red ball of light left his/her hands and flung the youma into the side of the building. After the smoke was cleared, the youma appeared untouched. Like nothing ever happened to it!

She heard a gasp behind her and whirled around to find Sailor Mars staring awe struck at female Ranma. "Sailor Mars! Come on we have to help Ranma!" Hotaru turned around and ran to help Ranma with Mars close behind her.

With Ranma~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranma was breathing hard slightly. She scanned the smoke for any signs of life. When the smoke cleared, she saw the youma untouched.

`Damn. The things even harder than Ryoga! Hey, I got it!'

Ranma smirks when the youma jumps at him. He jumps over it, and uses it to jump high in the air.

"Mars Flame Sniper!"

"Silence Glaive Surprise!"

The two attacks combine and hit the youma at the same time. It stumbles back a bit but doesn't appear to be hurt.

Ranma lands next to the girl in purple and looks at her.

"Hotaru why are you in that skimpy skirt and who's your friend?" Hotaru and Rei/Sailor Mars look at him and stutter, "W-w-what makes you believe my name is Hotaru?!?!?" Ranma smirks. "Your aura. Your costume might prevent me from seeing your face, but it doesn't prevent me from reading your aura." Hotaru was about to say something else but was cut off when she found she and Sailor Mars were in Ranma's arms, up in the air, high up in the air. Ranma landed on a roof and set both girls down without taking her eyes off of the youma. "Look Hotaru, stay here. Don't want you getting hurt." Ranma jumped down and landed about 10 feet behind the youma. She charged at it smirking.

"Bakusai Tenketsu and Katsu Tenshin Amaguriken combined! Explosive Fury!" Ranma hit the monster over a hundred times within seconds and quickly jumped away before the youma exploded into a thousand pieces.

Sailor Mars and Saturn jumped down from the roof-top and run up to Ranma, seeing if she has any injuries. "How did you do that with your ki?" Ranma looked at Mars. "Martial Arts training." In the background, you could hear faint sounds of a police and fire trucks. "Come on Hotaru, let's get back. Nice to meet you Red." Ranma picked up Hotaru and jumped up to the roof and started roof hoping to his new `home'. Sailor Mars stood there wondering how a person, with no magic, could jump up to a 30 foot building without breaking a sweat. She was jolted out of her thoughts when she heard the noises getting louder. She jumped over a fence and ran threw an ally before looking around and de-transforming from Sailor Mars to your average student Rei Hino.

With Ranma and Hotaru~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranma stopped on a random building before setting Hotaru down. "Hey Hotaru, how'd you get in that thing so fast anyway?" Hotaru smiled and de-transformed. "Ranma, will you promise to keep this a promise? You know, me being Sailor Saturn?" Hotaru looked down at the ground suddenly finding her shoes very interesting. "Sure Hotaru, but first explain what is Sailor Saturn?" Ranma was scratching behind his head. Hotaru jerked her head up with her eyes wide. "You mean you've never heard of the Sailor Saturn or the Sailor Senshi?!?!" Ranma shook her head and picked up Hotaru continuing their way back home.

"Well Ranma, the sailor senshi are a group of girls who fight monsters that threaten the earth. We all have names. I'm Sailor Saturn, protected from the planet Saturn. The girl in red was Sailor Mars. Then there's Sailor Mercury, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mini Moon, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Venus."

They arrived at the front of the house after Hotaru had finished explaining what the sailor senshi were, and why they wore such short skirts. She didn't give away the identities of any of the scouts. As soon as they landed in front of the house, Ranma let Hotaru off and they walked inside.

"Hey Hotaru? Do ya know where my room is? I kinda want to take a nap." Girl type Ranma scratched the back of her head. Hotaru smiled and showed Ranma her/his room and went back into the living room to see Haruka watching TV.

"Haruka-papa?" Hotaru asked walking up to her and sitting down on the opposite side.

**********************************************

Well that's it peoples. 7 Reviews will get ya the next chapter. I won't do this all the time but I'm doing it now!!

Ja ne!!