Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Life ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8

Ranma woke up found himself staring up at the ceiling. He bolted up and found the outer senshi, along with Nabiki and the Amazons in the room. `Wait Amazons?!' Ranma did a double take and found out he was not just seeing things.

"Ranma should not leave Shampoo all alone!" Shampoo cried and attached her self to his side. Not glomping him, but giving him a hug, a real, hug.

"Ranma are you alright?" Hotaru asked coming and bringing him a glass of water. After prying Shampoo from his side, he took a drink, careful of his curse. He nodded his head dumbly, before looking at Cologne in confusion.

"Ranma, the kiss of death and the kiss of marriage hold no claim over you now, but you need to know of your destiny." She looked at the outer senshi, "Alone if it would be alright." The outers nodded and left, but went down stairs to hear the door bell ring.

Cologne pulled an ofuda from her robes and placed it on the door, making sure it was intact, she then pulled out the scroll she was given. She unrolled and read aloud:

"Once again the named warriors will rise,

Once again the un-killable god will be killed,

Againto fight the impending doom,

The chosen few will help them,

The Queen of the Amazons,

The twins of Shadow,

And the goddesses of all that is now,

Brother and sister will be the key,

Once divided will stand united,

Neither will win,

But one will stand."

"This is your future Ranma; you are the one who defeated Saffron. When you killed him, you unveiled a whole new evil, which you are not strong enough to face yet. I am not calling you weak." Cologne explained, she said the last part rather quickly seeing his face.

She pulled out a bottle that contained blue and red swirling liquid, and placed it on the table in front of Ranma and Nabiki.

"This is a potion made of the dragon's blood; it should restore both of your memories of the past." She looked up to see two teenagers' faces of confusion.

"What does this have to do with me?" Nabiki put up her ice queen defenses and preceded ready for any attack.

"We believe you have something to do with the past, but unless you drink the potion we will never know." Cologne said, looking behind her to the ofuda, which was starting to smoke. She hopped over to the piece of paper and reinforced it with her ki and life magic.

Ranma and Nabiki looked at one another, confused but Ranma shrugged and picked up the potion, eyeing it.

"This aint gonna do anything funny will it?" Ranma asked, taking his eyes off the potion and looking straight at the old ghoul. She shook her head as in `no'.

"I swear not only on my honor as an Amazon Elder, but on my life and the life's of my sisters as well." Cologne asked, knowing the unknown question.

Ranma pulled the cork off and gave Cologne one more glance before taking the bottle up to his lips and drinking about half the bottle before handing it to Nabiki. She looked it over a few moments before drinking some and spiting it out.

"That's disgusting! How could you drink that with a straight face Ranma!?" Nabiki exclaimed, wiping her mouth with the sleeve of her shirt.

Ranma shrugged and said, "Akane's cooking was worse." Before he fell backwards onto the bed and passing out, soon followed by Nabiki.

"Shampoo, get the rest of that potion into Nabiki, we are going to have spies soon." Cologne said, once again reinforcing the ofuda with her ki and life magic, with a touch of black magic.

&&&&&&

Michiru growled once again. She was trying to see what was happening in the other room but something was keeping her from doing just that.

"I'm sorry but something is blocking my mirror." She sighed in defeat and bowed her head ever so slightly. Haruka nodded understandingly, and turned to Ami, who was typing in the Mercury computer.

"The old woman is very strong; her aura reading I did shows that she's at least 300 years old!" Ami said, never taking her eyes from the computer screen.

"But-but that impossible! Nobody lives that long!" Minako practically yelled.

"Actually, she has a lot of access to the life energy around her. Her energy is very strong, just as strong as we are when we're transformed! She has access to magic, which she is probably using now, but her magic isn't as strong as ours." Ami said, looking up from her computer.

"She's got to be one of the ki masters my grandpa raves about." Rei said, "The more you master life energy, the longer you live. But the mastery alone is to stop you from aging, or just slow down the process. That would explain her age." Rei finished, getting up.

Rei slowly walked across the room and down the hall to the room where Ranma and Nabiki were in. She reached to the door knob fully intending on opening it if it hadn't burned her hand at contact. She looked at the door horrified.

"The door…it's sealed with dark magic! But how?!" Rei stepped further away from the door.

&&&&&&&&&&&

On the other side of the door, Ranma and Nabiki started to wake up slowly, groaning, and sitting up.

They looked at each other, staring, and staring. After a few minutes they blushed, and looked away.

"What did you 2 remember?" Cologne asked, hopping to stand in front of them.

Ranma and Nabiki looked again at each other and then at the old woman in front of them.

"Sorry to disappoint you but we can't tell you, but we can confirm your suspicions about our identities." Ranma said, his hand running threw his hair.

"But I'd like you to train the senshi. They'll need the training for what's up ahead." Nabiki said looking at Shampoo and Mousse.

"You two will help her while we take care of some business."

Shampoo and Mousse nodded, and went to stand by the door. Cologne, smiled and bowed from atop her staff.

"As you wish Nabiki-sama." All the Amazons replied at the same time. The three walked outside, surprising the hell out of all the senshi, but closed the door behind them.

Ranma and Nabiki got off the bed and slipped out the window before anyone had come into the room. They roof hopped for awhile, making sure they were not being followed and then smiled at one another.

"It sortta feels weird to get all of our memories back huh?" Ranma asked turning his gaze to the sky.

"We should get back to our home if we want to be prepared, you know how Pearl gets when stuck with Ryu too long, though it is very funny to watch them fight." Nabiki said, letting a low laugh escape her throat. Ranma stared at her for a moment and shook his head smiling slightly.

"You know, your not acting like the Nabiki we all know." Ranma said, looking at her.

"Well getting back 3000 years of memory would change you too, though you acted the same then as now. Still head over heels for martial arts, and not to mention food. I can still imagine the princesses face when she discovered half her dinner gone before the meal even started." Nabiki laughed at the face he made.

"Nobody will forget that! Jezz, lets get go' in." Ranma said, using his long forgotten skills to fly into the air, while Nabiki, sprouted beautiful gold feathered wings, and followed him.

"I still don't understand why you sailors insist on wings, it's your fault people started to think angels were real." Ranma muttered under his breath, taking flight towards space, with Nabiki following him.

@@@@@@@@@

Ceres and Sirius both received a faint tingling sensation in the back of their minds, which made them smile.

"We're sorry but we're going to have to call this little reunion short. It seems our prince has awakened." Ceres said smiling.

"I would like to accompany you to see him." Setsuna said, her voice holding her usual authority command.

"Sorry, but ya can't. We'll be going now see ya my little green haired tomato!" Sirius said, dragging Ceres into the darkness of the shadows.

Setsuna's temper got the better of her for the first time in 1000 years and she used her Dead Scream to fry where her older friends had been not to long ago.

"I swear you'll regret the day you ever did that to me!" Setsuna growled in a very low and deadly tone.

In a wave of her hand the cards were picked up and set in their place. She walked over to the time stream and nearly fainted from shock. The time line she was looking at from before had now split into a million different possibilities, but the problem was that more than half of the possibilities ended up with the senshi dead and the world enslaved by an unknown force!

Setsuna sat down and cradled her head in her hands for a few moments. She then looked up and found that 3 of them, the worst time lines, could happen with the wrong move of an animal dieing, so she set out to work, hoping to find out what caused this whole mess in the first place.

Later….

Setsuna walked out of the time gates, shoulders slumped and exhausted. She appeared in the hall way only to meet an old woman a foot tall hoping on a stick towards her. No, wait, a staff.

"It has been a long time since I last saw you Pluto. Your aura is still the same as before." Cologne said, bowing from her place on her staff. Setsuna looked at her in confusion.

"We were ordered to train the senshi. The training starts tomorrow, bright and early. Don't be late." With that said, Cologne hopped into the other room, leaving a very confused Setsuna.

She shrugged it off when black spots started to appear in her line of vision. She used the last of her strength to teleport to her bed before letting darkness claim her, never noticing that the shadows of her room formed into hands and pulled one of her extra blankets over her form.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sorry I haven't updated, had to catch up in school, but it's summer now, and if I get reviews encouraging me then I'll have no problem updating, except when I go visit my sister in Clear Lake. I'll update maybe a chapter there but I have no promises. Anyway that's not for a while so review!!! JA!

~White Fox 612~