Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Hitomi's Song ❯ Bad News ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5: Bad News

Lucky for Van, Jena, Tinga, Jiko, Moonbeam and Tano showed up before Akane could beat Van into powder. "Akane-chan! Where's nee-chan?" Jena asked frantically.

" Ranma took her to Dr. Tofu's. Who's he?" Akane asked, pointing at Van.

Moonbeam flew over to Akane and whispered something IN her ear. Akane's eyes widened, " Gomen nasia, Van-sama. Come on." They flew toward Dr. Tofu's.

"What happened?" Jena asked.

"I don't know. Ranma and I saw the flash, then saw Hitomi falling." Akane answered, " She must have used one of her attacks. Van-sama and did you hear her yell anything?"

"I think she yelled 'Angel's Fire' " Van answered.

"NANI??!" Jena and Jiko yelled in unison.

Everyone stopped.

"O gawd, o gawd and o gawd!" Jena started chanting, rubbing her temple.

"What's wrong?" Van asked, perplexed.

"Last time nee-chan did that attack, she was IN A coma for A month, She nearly died!" Jena yelled, then started crying. "The doctor said that if she did that attack again she will die."

Van's blood ran COLD, *Hitomi will die?*

"What are you hovering around for? Lets go." Mystic says.

They started to fly OFF, except Van. Jiko told them to go ahead, then turned back and flew to Van, "Hey and you're Van Fanel, aren't you?"

Van nodded.

"Hitomi-chan talked about you A lot. She loves you." Jiko said, solemnly.

"She's engaged. How can she?"

"That wasn't her idea. If nee-chan had her way, she would be engaged to you. Kuno and Kizoki are idiots who only want her because she's pretty. Zoe is just as crazy as Dilandau was."

"She what?"

"You heard me. SHE. LOVES. YOU. Not them. Come on." Jiko and Van flew for the clinic.

** - - - - *** - *** - ** - * - * - * - *

When Jiko and Van arrived, everyone was in the waiting room. Jena was crying hard, Mystic and Moonbeam were trying to clam her down. "Tinga and any news?" Jiko asked.

Tinga shook her head.

A women with long brown hair, and brown eyes came out with A tray, "I've made you all some tea. Please help yourself."

"Thank you, Kasumi. Van and I would like you to meet the sweetest woman IN the galaxy, Kasumi Tendo. Kasumi-chan this is Van Fanel. "

" Nice to meet you. " Kasumi smiled.

" Any news ON my sister? " Jiko asked.

" She's not doing good, Jiko-kun. Tofu-chan doesn't think she'll make it. "

Jena started crying harder, then got up and flew out the door.

Jiko turned to Van, " Van go after her. " Something IN Jiko's eyes made Van do what he said.

It was easy to follow Jena, she landed on a tall building that said, `Nabiki INC.' He landed right behind her, "Jena, are you okay?"