Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Hitomi's Song ❯ Chapter 4Mistakes ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay so I lied. Well, here's chapter 4. Hope you like it.

Chapter 4: Mistakes

After a moment Van started to kiss Hitomi back,* I love you, Hitomi.*

As if hearing his thoughts, Hitomi deepened the kiss. Unfortunately, the kiss was short lived, "I really hate to interrupt this romantic little scene, but Hitomi we have a problem."

Hitomi broke the kiss with Van, to see, "Moonbeam, what is it?"

Moonbeam was a little taller then Hitomi, with long black hair with a white strip down the center. "It's Jiko."

"Sweet mother of Geia, who did he get into a fight with this time?"

"I'll give you three guesses but you'll only need one."

"Toriko."

"You got it."

"JIKO NO BAKA! We had better get to him fast. Where are they?"

"Where do you think? Angel lake."

Hitomi's eyes widened, "What? He wouldn't dare come on our territory!"

"Well he is. Mystic, Tinga, and Tano are on their way."

"Someone better have a good reason for ripping me away from my studies." Came a new voice.

Hitomi turned around and saw a blond hair, blue eyed girl flying toward them, "Mystic, is Jiko a good reason?"

"That baka? No, if it was Eldon (He is an old enemy of mine, I just decided to use him in this, but he won't be a big part of the story.) then yeah. I still have a score to settle with him." Mystic replied, cracking her knuckles.

Hitomi sighed, "Moonbeam, Mystic, I would like you guys to meet Van Fanel."

Both turned to Van, Moonbeam smiled, but Mystic was suspicious. "Are you sure we can trust him? And are you sure your three you-know-what's won't beat him into a bloody pulp?" Mystic asked.

"I'll take care of Kuno, Kizoki, and Zoe later. Right now we need to get to the lake, and help my idiot brother. Moonbeam, contact Jena, Ziki, and Max. Tell them to meet us on the way. And Mystic," Mystic looks at Hitomi, "Van can be trusted."

"Sorry for doughting you boss."

Moonbeam whips out a cell phone, and starts making calls. A minute later she put it away, "Okay. Your little sister, Hitomi, is on her way. Ziki is at a wedding, and Max is at her aunts funeral."

Hitomi nodded, "Ok, lets go." They all started flying toward the lake, Hitomi leading.

"Hitomi, what's going on?" Van asked.

"We're going to help my little brother, Jiko. I know you're wondering why there are draconeans here."

"That has been on my mind. How did it happen?"

"No one really knows for sure. It just happened. Soon after, most of the teenage through mid thirty draconeans formed groups or clans."

"Are you a member of one of these clans?"

"Yep."

Mystic spoke up; "Hitomi is the leader of our clan. Her adopted little sister is the leader of another."

"Thank you Mystic. My clan is called…"

Moonbeam and Mystic interrupted, "The Golden Dragon Clan!"

Van saw Hitomi shoot Moonbeam and Mystic an annoyed look. *Hitomi is a leader. Hitomi you've changed.*

"My little sister, Jena, is the leader of the White Dragon Clan."

"I didn't know you had a sister, Hitomi."

"My family adopted Jena one year after I came back."

"Hey, Hitomi!"

Hitomi looked to her left, (Van, Mystic, and Moonbeam were flanking her right) and saw a black haired girl with red-brown eyes, a red haired girl with green eyes, and a brown haired boy with purple eyes flanked her left side, "Jena, Tinga, Tano, glade you could make it."

"No problem, White Clan is standing by. Lets go help our brother." Jena, the black haired girl, replies.

"Hitomi, who's the hottie?" Tinga, the red haired girl, asked.

Hitomi gave a look that clearly said `Mine! No Touchie!', "Jena, Tinga, Tano this is Van Fanel."

"Sister, boogie at 1 o'clock" Jena called.

Hitomi looked, "KIZOKI! Get out of here, I don't have time for you!"

Van saw a silver haired boy with yellow eyes approach, * Who's this guy?*

"Well make time. It's our wedding day."

Hitomi looked at Van, and wanted to cry. There was no life in his eyes. All the fire that Hitomi loved about his eyes was gone. In the blink of an eye Van was flying away from her. "VAN!" He didn't turn. "Jena, get rid of this asshole, and go get Jiko. I'm going after Van."

"Right. Good luck sister."

Hitomi flew as fast as she could for Van, "Van, please stop!" But it was no use he didn't slow. Suddenly, Hitomi found her wings, arms, and legs tied, and she let out a scream of pain and surprise.

"Well, well, it looks like we caught the Golden Clan's leader." A deep voice said.

"Yes. The Black and Gray Clan's will be happy we caught her."

Van heard Hitomi's scream, and turned back, "HITOMI!"

Hitomi saw Van was coming, * Van, no, go away. They'll rip you to shreds. I've got to take care of this now!* Hitomi started to glow a golden aura, * I know I shouldn't do this while flying. I just know mom, Jena, and Jiko are gonna rip me a new one, if I come out of this alive.* "ANGEL'S FIRE!" A gold flash lit up the sky, and two screams followed.

Van saw Hitomi falling to the ground, "Hitomi!"

Down on the ground; Ranma and Akane saw the flash, "Ranma, what do you think that flash was?" Akane asked.

"Hitomi!" Ranma shouted while looking up.

Akane looked up as well, "Oh on, Hitomi!" They sprouted their wings, and flew for Hitomi, Ranma caught her. Akane looked closely at her chi level, it near nonexistent, "Ranma we have to get her to Dr. Tofu's NOW! Her chi is almost nonexistent!"

"Is she going to be okay?" Van asked as he joined them.

"Who are you?" Akane asked getting into a mid-air fighting stance.

**At the lake**

"…AND STAY OUT OF OUR TERRATORY!" Mystic yelled, as Toriko (a black haired boy with red eyes) and his gang flew off.

"Oh no." Jana said, looking to the west.

"Nani?" Tinga asked, then followed her gaze. In the western sky the glow from Hitomi's attack was starting to fade.

"Nee-chan is in trouble." Jena says, then flew fast westward.

Mystic, Tinga, Tano, and Jiko glance at each other then flew after Jena.

**Back over Nermia**

"Ranma take Hitomi to Dr. Tofu's. I'll take care of this creep." Akane says, never taking her eyes off of Van.

Ranma nodded, "Be careful, Akane-chan."