Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Chi Vampire ❯ Bleed ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimers:
- Ranma belongs to Rumiko Takahashi
- This is a variation of the original concept by Ranma-mite (Anime Addventure 41379).
- This story is made for fun and is meant for the enjoyment of the fans.
- I have to thank Adrian Chris and Santi for preread the prologue. Thank you very much.
- Please R&R.
--------------------------------- Chapter 1: Bleed
‘Damn headache’ Akane complained quietly, her left hand rubbing her forehead, while she is continuing to copy the explanation shown by the teacher.
Until that moment, her day had passed calmly, with a minor exception of having an incident with Kuno during the hour before school. Nevertheless in the last few minutes, in which the headache had begun as a slight annoyance, seems to feel like a full blown migraine at this very moment. Unfortunately this has become something akin to normal ever since her returning from China.
‘Shit! I can’t continue like this, I really need to go see Dr. Tofu after the classes’.
The minutes passed however the pain not only did not seem to disappear, it was worst than before.
‘Is the damn headache not going to disappear? It’s getting worst each time now’ grumbles Akane as she rests her head on her left hand, while struggling to continue writing with her left hand.
Akane began to hear a noise, a buzz to be actual, that continue to grow until it covered the voice of the teacher.
‘What now? My ears are ringing as well?’
Suddenly a little red spot seemed to have appeared in the notebook where Akane was writing.
‘What is this?’ queried Akane as she looks at it.
Another spot appeared near the first one. She got a few with her fingers and looked at it.
‘It seems…’
Before she could finish the thought a third one appeared. There wasn’t any doubt.
‘…Blood. Where?’
Akane instinctively touched her nose, and then she looked at her hand again, as her fingers were now stained with blood. She drew out her handkerchief and plugged her nose with it. She tried to forget about it and tried to concentrate again upon the explanation given. She was able to do it for a few minutes, until suddenly everything seemed to acquire a reddish tone, as if she watched it through a red coloured lens. Akane rubbed her eyes, trying to clarify her vision, but she was only able to stain her hands with blood even more. Akane started to get afraid.
‘I can’t wait. I had to go to the infirmary’ in which this simple thought, Akane took a great effort to complete, and felt dizzy. In spite of all the problems, she was able to stand up slowly, leaning her hands in the table.

Ranma looking outside of school, being distracted by the window, was not paying attention to the teacher. His mind was occupied, thinking about the strange behaviour of Akane since the failed wedding. In China it seemed that they had managed to make little progress but lately Akane was more irritable and violent as each day passed by. And, while he hate to admit it, Ranma no longer knew what do.
"Is she still upset about the wedding? I hope that she forgets it soon, and smile again…" dreams Ranma of Akane’s beautiful smile which she rarely shows.
However this thought were interrupted by the noise of a strong hit and a shout of “Akane!”
Immediately Ranma roused up with a jump as he flung himself to the writing desk of his fiancée, Akane. Supported by the empty table, he could see the motionless body of Akane, which had fallen between the rows of tables. Her head was tipped, whereas her eyes and ears flowed with small trickles of blood that slid by her face.
Ranma quickly pushed aside Akane's table and knelt down by her side as he took her in his arms and went towards the window. "Teacher! I am going to take Akane to the hospital" Ranma shout to the teacher, without waiting for an answer, jumped out through the open window.