Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Game is Cat and Mouse ❯ game 4b ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

begin part 4b Akane

Akane enters the house, obviously angry. She is mumbling something about violent, chinese girls. Her borrowed clothing is in disarray, her face has scratches on it, and her hair is a mess.

"I see the challenge did not go well, Akane," Nabiki remarks as she looks over Akane.

"I did not _lose_ to Shampoo, Nabiki," Akane replies as she heads to her room.

Nabiki goes to the phone and dials a number.

"Hey! You won! That's great, Akane," Ranma says as he comes up behind Akane.

"You really think so, Ranma," Akane smiles cutely.

"Yeah. But you should've told me where the fight was, so I could've helped." Ranma smiles as well.

"I don't need your help, Ranma," Akane heatedly replies.

"Hey Ranma! According to Mousse the fight was interrupted before Shampoo could win. You know what that means. You owe me a photo shoot."

Nabiki says from the the phone.

"Ah, sure, um, Ok" Ranma mumbles as he looks at Akane, who is glowing.

"You bet on SHAMPOO!" Akane yells at Ranma .

"I was going to get Nabiki to owe ME money!" Ranma yells right back at her.

Akane punches Ranma through the roof. "You know, Akane, I need his shirt too. He bet all his money and his shirt on you to win." Nabiki says as she looks through the hole in the roof.

"He bet on me to win?" Akane asks.

"Yes," Nabiki replies. Akane goes after Ranma.

end part 4b end ch4 end fic

Special epilog / alternate Nodoka scene

Nodoka in this is, perhaps, not IC, but Nodoka did say that voyeurism is manly. (I know this was with Akane in the nude.) This was in a story in vol 34 of the manga.

"Good, you two can get along. Now, Shampoo, how do you know my son?" Nodoka asks.

"Ranma is Shampoo's Husband," Shampoo helpfully supplies.

"Ranma IS NOT your husband, Shampoo!" Akane raises her voice at Shampoo.

"Ranma is Husband. He defeat Shampoo in battle, is Shampoo's Husband by village law!" Shampoo also raises her voice as the two square off, again.

"STOP! This instant!" Nodoka commands. "Now tell me what is happening with my son."

The two girls explain the triangle between Akane-Ranma-Shampoo.

"Shampoo, I am sorry to disappoint you, but I can not approve of a marriage between you and my son. The engagement between Ranma and Akane takes precedence." Nodoka pronounces in judgement.

Akane pulls down her eye-lid and sticks her tongue out at Shampoo.

"However, Akane, since my son likes Shampoo, if he wants to make Shampoo his mistress, I do approve of that. It is _so_ manly. My father had a mistress. I have some fond memories of her. If my son can have a wife and mistress also, I would be so proud of him." Nodoka says as she smiles, thinking, no doubt of the happy times of childhood.

Shampoo and Akane have VERY big sweat drops on the back of their heads.

end alternate scene

The above is a possible Nodoka personalty I am thinking about. and C&C will be helpful.

explanation: From my understanding, mistresses in Japan are, or were, much common than in the US. I assumed that Nodoka's father had a mistress. I assume that Nodoka would determine manhood based, at least in part, on her father. Basing manhood on Genma would not work. Thank you for reading this far. I do hope you enjoyed the story.

Thank you for reading

jeff shelton