Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ I'm the Mother and the Father? ❯ Back to School ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'm the Father and the Mother?
A Ranma Fanfic by Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma and friends are owned by Rumiko Takahashi along with her publishers and Viz Video. I make no money off this so please don't sue me.
 
Recap of Chapter 9
Dr. Tofu wrote a note for Ranma to get out of PE but with the promise to try to get into girls PE class before using the note. Nabiki made Ranma promise to try staying awake in class. Ranma explained her condition to the school administration. Ranma didn't want the pregnancy to be public knowledge. It was decided that the girls in the PE class would vote on whether or not to let Ranma use their locker room and share the showers.
 
Chapter 10
Back to School
 
 
Over the weekend Ranma stayed busy. She was working out in the mornings and doing her meditation to monitor her internal ki flows. She was studying the scroll that Happosai had loaned her and learning about the use of pure ki. She read the books and pamphlets on pregnancy and related subjects. When she wasn't doing those things she was going through the boxes of girl clothes to try and get them moved into her closet and dresser in some kind of organized manner.
 
The evenings were spent with Nabiki. Saturday night they tried the second bottle of instant Nanniichuan water. This time they spread out two futons on the floor of the dojo so they wouldn't disturb the rest of Kasumi and Akane. As before the adults were all asleep.
 
For all the care they had taken not to disturb the youngest and eldest Tendo sisters, they could have just used Nabiki's bed. Kasume and Akane were peeping again, this time from the door of the dojo. Akane was there to see every kiss, every caress, every movement. She scolded herself for being a pervert, but she just couldn't seem to stay away.
 
While the sisters watched the session went into its third hour. The two lovers seemed to be getting their second wind. It was at that moment that Akane leaned on the door and misjudged how much pressure she could apply. The door slid open and Akane fell on her face.
 
The initial reaction of the lovers was to leap up and try to cover themselves. They were afraid they had been discovered by their parents. When they recognized the figure sprawled on the floor Ranma dropped all attempt to cover herself.
 
Heedless of her nudity, Ranma stomped forward, battle aura blazing. “You were WATCHING! How long!”
 
Akane timidly replied, “Uh, from the start.”

“And you have the NERVE to call me a pervert! WELL WHO'S THE PERVERT NOW?”
 
“I'm so sorry. I'm the pervert.”
 
A curious thing happened. Part of Ranma's battle aura seemed to condense. It quickly took the shape of a mallet. This was even larger the one Akane had always used, in fact it seemed about half the size of Ranma's body.
 
When Akane saw the mallet she just cringed and braced herself. After all the times Akane had hit her former fiancé, surely it was time Ranma got a little payback.
 
Akane opened her eyes again when Nabiki's baritone voice shouted, “Ranma, stop!”
 
Ranma's eyes took in what she was holding with horror. She flung the mallet away is if had suddenly become red hot. The mallet seemed to dissolve in sparks before it even hit the floor.
 
Nabiki was now wearing a robe that was probably intended for Genma. He placed a robe on Ranma's shoulders. As he was doing this Kasumi timidly took a step into the dojo. Ranma noticed she was naked and quickly wrapped the robe around herself and belted it.
 
Nabiki had a look of disappointment on his face. “You too Kasumi? I wouldn't have expected this from you.”
 
Kasumi's face flamed crimson as she stammered, “I… I… I knew I shouldn't watch. I knew… but I couldn't stop myself. After the other time… I just had to see this time too.”
 
Ranma had calmed down considerably at Kasumi's appearance. “You were watching the whole thing both times?”
 
An expression of misery on her face, Kasumi just nodded.
 
“You too, Akane?”
 
“You had already been at it for two hours the first time. You woke me up with your moaning and I went to see what was making the noise.”
 
Nabiki sighed deeply. “I'm disappointed in both of you. You were peeping on your sister/brother having sex with a girl. And this wasn't just any girl either, this was Ranma. You both said you'd `look out' for us, you didn't say you'd look in on us.”
 
Both sisters seemed incapable of speech. They just looked down with their faces flushed red. Ranma put a hand on Nabiki's shoulder and he leaned down so she could whisper in his ear. He nodded.
 
“What are we going to do with you two? Kasumi, you ought to give Dr. Tofu a call and if he doesn't ask you on a date, you should ask him. Maybe if you have someone to take care of your needs you won't need to be spying on other people.
 
He turned, “Akane, we need to find you a boyfriend. Since Ranma's off the market for you, it will have to be someone else.”
 
“Since we are trying not to let our parents know about this, it's not like we can punish you for watching us. I figure our options are you promise not to spy on us anymore, you get boyfriends or we invite you to join us. As far as that last one goes I don't think I'm kinky enough to want sex with family members no matter how sexy I might think they are.”
 
There was shock on the faces of both sisters. Akane said, “Join you?” Kasumi said, “You think I'm sexy?”
 
Nabiki rolled his eyes. “I think the two of you need to go to your rooms. Since you kind of ruined the mood I think Ranma and I will go get cleaned up then head to bed ourselves.
 
A short while later Ranma and a now female Nabiki were sitting down in the tub and relaxing by leaning against the side. Ranma said, “Uh, Nabs?”
 
“What?”
 
“Maybe you shouldn't have put in that part about inviting them to join us.”
 
“I was trying to shock them.”

Ranma said thoughtfully, “Oh, you shocked them. I was watching their faces. The problem is I'm not sure if you shocked them enough or maybe you shocked them in the wrong way.”
 
“What do you mean, the wrong way?”
 
“I'm sure if they were thinking about it before it was on the level of an impossible fantasy. From the expressions on their faces, I've got the impression that it's gone from impossible to possible in their minds.”
 
“What? You're imagining things.”
 
“Why would they spend hours watching us if they weren't getting hot from looking at your studly, sexy body.”
 
Nabiki smiled a playful smile, “Maybe it was your body that was getting their juices flowing.”
 
Ranma snorted. “They've seen me naked before, or at least Akane has and Kasumi's seen me topless. If they were inclined to make a move on me, they would have done it months ago.”
 
Nabiki frowned. “Do you really think this could be a problem?”
 
Ranma nodded. “Emphasis on the `could be.' We'd better keep an eye on the situation. I think if we try to say anything more about it to either of them it could make the situation worse.”
 
The brown haired girl said, “What was that with the mallet back there? You've never done that before, have you?”
 
“Never. On the other hand, I don't know the last time I was ever that mad. Like I told you I can usually copy a move by seeing it and I've seen that one often enough.”
 
Thoughtfully Nabiki said, “Ever since our mom died Kasumi has been a sort of substitute mother for Akane and me. I think this is the first time when I felt like I was the adult and Kasumi was the kid.”
 
“Well, she was acting like a horny kid. She really needs a boyfriend if Tofu won't step up.”
 
“It's late, let's get to bed.”
 
When they got to the hall outside the bedrooms, they could hear the buzz of Kasumi's vibrator. The two girls shared a knowing look as they went into Nabiki's bedroom.
 
It was a strange atmosphere in the Tendo home on Sunday. Ranma and Nabiki were feeling happy and even a little smug. Akane and Kasumi were acting extremely embarrassed and couldn't seem to meet anyone's eyes. The adults were looking at the duos with an air of “what the hell is going on here?” None of the younger family members were responding to questions.
 
As the day wore on Kasumi and Akane were practically falling all over themselves to be nice to Ranma and Nabiki. At first the fiancés were enjoying it, but by the end of the day it was getting wearing.
 
The following day was oddly routine and oddly different. Ranma got up early enough to exercise and do katas, Akane went out on her morning run. Kasumi made breakfast as usual. Unlike the normal routine, Ranma dressed in a Furinkan girls' uniform.
 
Also as usual Nabiki went on ahead to see to her betting pools. It would take some careful wagering to get in on some of the possibilities of Ranma's situation without giving anything away.
 
Ranma and Akane walked to school together as always, but their manner was subdued. Mindful of the fact that she was now in a dress instead of pants, Ranma walked on the sidewalk instead of on the fence.
 
Part of the way there Akane tried, “Are you still mad about Saturday night?”
 
“Mad? Mad doesn't come close. All those times of you pounding me for being a pervert when I didn't do anything and then you go and do something really perverted. Can you blame me for being mad?”
 
In tiny voice, “I'm sorry… I seem to be screwing up everything lately.”
 
Ranma sighed heavily. “Akane, I'm mad but I don't hate you. At least you have recognized your anger is a problem and you're trying to get help. I respect that. But this peeping on Nabiki and me, I'm not even sure what level of bad that rates.”
 
After a moment Ranma continued, “Nabiki seems to think that what you need is to get laid (please forgive the blunt language.) I know if I had suggested it to you before my curse locked you would have made sushi out of me. Maybe you should at least think about it. And NO, I'm not volunteering either myself or Nabiki to perform for you there (get your mind out of the gutter.)”
 
With a trace of her usual spirit, Akane said, “I wasn't asking!”
 
“Hmph!” Was Ranma's only response.
 
After walking a while in silence, Akane said, “Ranma?”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Would you really have malleted me?”
 
“No, as soon as I realized I was holding the damn thing I would have tossed it. I've been hit too many times with one of those to want to use it on someone else.”
 
“How'd you summon it anyway?”
 
“You know how easy I pick up new techniques. I guess you could say you taught me. I just don't think I was ever mad enough to use it before.”
 
Akane looked thoughtful. “I don't remember where, but I think I heard someone saying that only girls could summon the mallet.”
 
“So you're saying I could only do it because I'm stuck as a girl right now?”
 
“I don't know, maybe.”
 
Ranma held up a hand and said, “Hold on a minute.” She tensed then suddenly leapt in the air in a spectacular flip. In doing this she had avoided being splashed by the water flung by the “ladle lady.” Ranma turned a glare on the elderly woman who returned a look of sweet innocence.
 
As the two girls passed from view, the old woman thought, “Drat, missed her!”
 
Before long the gates of the high school came into view.
 
Inside the gates, standing near a tree was the tall handsome boy that Ranma had learned to know and detest. He stepped forward and began to declaim, “Ah the fair Tendo
Akane, and the beauteous pig tailed girl. Have you finally freed yourself from the clutches of the vile sorcerer Saotome?”
 
Ranma stalked forward and pointed at the boy, shouting, “KUNO, shut up and listen! I'm only going to say this once. I know none of it will penetrate through that granite skull of yours, but I have to try.”
 
She turned her head and used her free hand to flip the back of her unbound hair. “First, notice this? No pigtail! Second, I have a name! It's Saotome Ranma - use it!”
 
“Surely the foul sorcerer has enchanted you to make take his name…”
 
Ranma again shouted, “I said SHUT UP!”
 
She pierced the kendoist with glare. “I AM the sorcerer Saotome! `Magic' has transformed me into this girl. It always has been me. The magic has gone bad and now I'm stuck. You won't see the boy Ranma for several months, in fact not until after the end of the school year. Saotome Ranma THE GIRL will be attending school for the rest of this term. Did you get all of that?”
 
“Pigtailed…”
 
“My name is not PIGTAILED GIRL! It is not PIGTAILED GODDESS! If you remember nothing else I'm telling you now, remember that! My name is Saotome Ranma! Whether you like it or not that's the only name I will answer to.”
 
“Pig…”
 
“NO! That's not a name, it's a description! If you can't call me by my name I'm not talking to you.” She turned and stalked off, her posture and movements eloquent of anger.
 
“Flamed haired maiden?” No answer, although Ranma did think to herself that a pregnant woman didn't really qualify as a `maiden' any more.
 
“Beauteous one?” No answer.
 
“My goddess?” Still no answer.
 
When Ranma was about to put her hand on the door handle the voice behind her said in a tone of great reluctance, “Ranma?”
 
Ranma turned, and shouted to be heard over the distance, “Aha! So you can learn. Remember that name and use it if you ever want to talk to me and get an answer. I have to go in now or I'll be late for class.”
 
She entered the school building, Akane following behind her.
 
When they were inside the doors, Ranma took a deep breath and held it for a moment before letting it out. She commented, “If his father wasn't the principal that boy would be in some kind of institution. The only reason he's not locked up is his dad has money.”
 
Akane just answered with a grunt.
 
 
Author's note: I always thought the ladle lady was an evil old woman who splashes school kids for fun.
When I first started writing beyond Chapter 1 I was making it up as I went with no plan of where the story would go. It always seemed like every time I thought I'd run out of ideas a fresh inspiration would come to me. I have finally started to plan and I see the birth of Ranko as a natural conclusion to the story. Then I got the idea for an epilogue set years later when Ranko is graduating college. (Can you have an epilogue without a prologue?) I imagine this with Ranma and Nabiki having at least 3 more kids, one of them being a boy with Nabiki-kun the father and Ranma-chan the mother and at least 2 other kids with Ranma-kun the father and Nabiki-chan the mother. If anyone has suggestions as to whether those other 2 kids should be boys, girls or one of each and names for all 3 kids, email me.
 
Coming up - Ranma attends classes and tries to stay awake, the pregnancy has not been announced yet. The hacker, Kitsune, is frustrated and asks for help from a contact in the Nerima Police. That help leads to startling revelations that help convince Dr. Hinagami that magic is real. Kasumi goes on a date with Dr. Tofu but he's too much of a gentleman to do more than kiss her on the cheek. Kasumi's frustrated, she wanted sex.