Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ I'm the Mother and the Father? ❯ Jumping to Conclusions ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'm the Father and the Mother?
A Ranma Fanfic by Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma and friends are owned by Rumiko Takahashi along with her publishers and Viz Video. I make no money off this so please don't sue me.
 
Recap of Chapter 11
Ranma went back to school and at her request news of her pregnancy was not released to the student body. Hacker Kitsune was getting frustrated and asked someone she knew in the Nerima Police about Ranma. The cop just gave her the name “Jusenkyo” and told her to look into. Her research led her to a store that sold Jusenkyo products and a batch of instant Nannichuan proved to her that magic really works. Kasumi went into her date with Tofu hoping to get laid and was disappointed. She found comfort with her sister, Akane
 
 
Chapter 12
Jumping to Conclusions
 
 
Akane and Kasumi were acting very subdued at breakfast. As usual Kasumi was up before everyone else to prepare breakfast, so they didn't hear Dr. Tofu leave. Nabiki thought that maybe Akane had overheard Kasumi and the doctor and that was the reason she was so quiet.
 
Nabiki was still under the impression that it had been Dr. Tofu with Kasumi when she and Ranma had heard the eldest Tendo daughter cry out in orgasm. Nabiki caught her sister's eye and gave her a thumbs up.
 
Kasumi froze and looked at her sister with wide eyes. She looked at Ranma who smiled and nodded to her. The conclusion seemed inescapable. They know and they… approve? That was not a reaction she had been expecting.
 
In the face of such approval, questions that had been chasing each other around in her mind seemed to finally gain answers. Was what she and Akane done together really so terrible? Two lonely souls had found comfort and pleasure in each other's arms. Nobody had been harmed.
 
Kasumi gave an inquiring look to her youngest sister. Akane had not missed the exchange of looks between Kasumi and the lovers. Even she was thinking of them that way now after hearing Kasumi referring to them by that term. Even if they did approve, did that make it right? She looked down for a moment, trying to sort out her thoughts and feelings.
 
When she looked up the inquiring look Kasumi had been giving her had changed to one of pleading. Akane's heart melted. As she had thought last night, she just couldn't refuse her big sister, her sweet, beautiful, sexy big sister. Akane gave a shy smile and a nod to her big sister. Her smile was met with radiant smile in return.
 
Akane reflected that it did seem a little odd that the lovers didn't give her signs of their approval like they did to Kasumi. Still, what had happened was hardly the act of one person. Approval for one must mean approval for both. Ranma and Nabiki were busy with their food and didn't notice the exchange of looks between the two sisters.
 
 
The walk to school was conducted mostly in silence. Ranma tried to engage Akane in conversation, but the black haired girl was too wrapped up in her own thoughts to be good company. Before long Ranma gave up. Again she dodged the water flung by the ladle lady. She wondered why Akane never got splashed.
 
Kuno was waiting by the gate as usual. When he called out to Akane she barely acknowledged him and walked on.
 
“Flame haired goddess.”
 
Ranma walked by as if no one has spoken to her. Then she heard, “Ranma?”
 
The red haired girl turned with a fake smile. “Kuno sempai, how are you today?”
 
The kendoist walked up to Ranma and went on, “I still do not understand why I must address you by the hateful name of that foul sorcerer. What vile enchantment has he cast upon you that you would wish such a thing?”
 
Ranma frowned. “I demand it because that's my real name. I'll tell you again, magic has transformed boy Ranma into girl Ranma. The boy you keep accusing of enslaving me, enchanting me, forcing himself on me, is me. He's the same person as me. He changed into me and I used to change into him. The magic is stuck now and I can't change into a boy. “
 
She added as an afterthought, “If you keep callintg my name `hateful' you'll be getting the silent treatment again.”
 
“What kind of vile enchantment could make you believe so ridiculous a tale?”
 
Ranma's anger deepened. “Why is a boy changing into a girl by magic any more ridiculous than your idea that a boy used magic to control my mind? You've seen me change, you were even hugging me one time when I changed from girl to boy. Why is it so hard for you to accept?”
 
“No, it's not true! It can't be. Let my love for you break you free.” He leapt forward to glomp Ranma.
 
Ranma had been ready for that move. She had decided that if she was stuck as a woman and forbidden to fight unless absolutely necessary, she would use the weapons of a woman, at least a woman with martial arts training. She dodged Kuno and swung her hand around in a slap, really putting her back into it.
 
The smack of the slap could be heard all over the schoolyard. The force behind the blow was enough to spin Kuno around so that he fell down. The side of his face was red and it seemed likely that within minutes would show a recognizable handprint.
 
“Here's a rule for you to remember. Never touch me without my permission or you will get the same as I just gave you.”
 
She gave a sigh. “I seem to just be giving you rules about me. Let's call that one Rule #1, Ok? Rule # 2 is you have to call me by my real name if you want me to answer. It could be just Ranma, Saotome Ranma or just Saotome, I'll answer to any of them. Any of those other nicknames you used based on a description of my looks and I will ignore you, IS THAT CLEAR?”
 
The kendoist had been knocked down but he was not dazed (or at least no more than usual.) He nodded his head to acknowledge the rules. “Clear.”
 
Ranma heaved a great sigh. “You will probably blame this on `enchantment' too, but I've got to say it in hope that someone will hear. I don't love you and I never did. I am not now and never have been interested in dating you. While I can't say that I really hate you, I don't like you either. I find your `attentions' unwelcome. Please go find some other girl to harass, and I don't mean Akane.”
 
Ranma turned and headed toward the school building.
 
Kasumi looked around to see if anyone was watching. Nobody was in the hall outside the girls' bedrooms. She went into Nabiki's room. If the middle sister had made any real effort to hide what Kasumi was looking for, she probably wouldn't find it. Still she took a look in the top drawer of the dresser and found a box with Chinese characters marked all over it. She took one of the packets from the box.
 
As she was returning the box to the drawer she began to ponder some important questions. For the first trial should Kasumi be the man or should Akane? Both ideas sounded like they might be fun. Maybe they could choose with a little rock-paper-scissors.
 
It would be a good idea to get more of the powder. Nabiki might notice some of her supply missing. Considering Ranma and Nabiki had used cursed water twice in one week, it would be better to see to that sooner rather than later.
 
At school Ranma tried to approach classes like a martial arts challenge. Considering some of the strange martial arts competitions she had been in, `martial arts math' wasn't such an odd concept. Maybe she needed to look at the subject matter like it was an opponent whose moves she was trying to learn and counteract.
 
History remained boring, but she thought she had found a way to make it more interesting for herself. Out of the period of history that was under study, she would pick out a few of the most interesting people and try to learn more about them. The approach was somewhat hit-or-miss because some of the people she found most interesting didn't have much written about them in history. Still it was better than trying to memorize a dry recitation of names and dates.
 
Many of the other students in Ranma's classes were getting a little spooked by the fact that the redheaded girl was actually paying attention in class. To be sure, she had trouble focusing and at times seemed on the brink of drifting off to sleep, but she kept bringing herself back. Likely what was needed was to establish new habits.
 
Back at the Tendo Dojo Kasumi was using a magnifying glass to see the fine print of the instructions on the Instant Nannichuan packets. Some of the books she had borrowed from Dr. Tofu over the years had been on traditional medicine and the use of pressure points and written in Chinese. Kasumi wasn't fluent, but with some reference works to consult, she was able to write down a translation into Japanese.
 
She also found an address to mail for a catalog of Jusenkyo Products as well as an internet address for ordering and other things. Perhaps she could borrow Nabiki's computer and use it to order more of the powder. Maybe she could find local merchants who carried the products. She had heard that some did even in Nerima.
 
At lunch Ranma sat with Akane and her friends so Nabiki could better deal with the many people who were willing to pay for information. There was little surprise when Kuno came to her with cash in hand. “I would know why the foul sorcerer Saotome is absent from school and why beauteous red haired girl insists on being addressed by same name as the male Saotome.”
 
Before taking the proffered bills Nabiki couldn't help saying, “'Foul sorcerer?' Watch how you talk about my fiancé.”
 
“Your fiancé? What happened with the engagement to your sister, Akane?”
 
“That's all you get for free.” She held her hand out. Kuno scowled as he placed the cash into the open hand.
 
“Yes, my fiancé. The engagement has been changed to me. And before you start yelling with joy, that does mean Akane is free now to pursue other marriage options. That might even include you if she'll have you. That does not mean you can start up the whole `defeat her to date her' craziness again. She didn't like it then and wouldn't like it any better now.”
 
She continued, “As for the red haired girl, she insists on the name Saotome Ranma because that is her real name. If you want to know why her parents gave her a boy's name you would have to ask them, they aren't sharing their reasons with me. She also happens to be a very close personal friend and I know that you have been hurting her feelings by using only nicknames that are descriptions instead her real name.
 
Kuno seemed slightly stunned. “Hurting her feelings?”
 
“Why do you think she has been getting so angry?
 
“I would not wish to hurt her feelings.”
 
“She'll be glad to hear it.”
 
“What of your fiancé, he who bears the same name as the beautiful female Ranma?”
 
“Male Ranma has… gone away. He will not be seen around Nerima for more than ten months. While he is gone the girl Ranma will take his place in school. What she learns, the notes she takes, can be used by male Ranma as well.”
 
“It must be difficult for you to be parted from your fiancé for so long a time.”
 
Nabiki looked sad. “I'm dealing with it the best that I can.” Maybe not as good an acting job as Akane might have done, but believable enough.
 
“The girl substituting for the boy suggests that they are close. Are you saying that he does not influence her?”
 
“It is not what you think. The boy and girl Ranma's have the same parents, they were born on the same day.”
 
“Twin brother and sister? Odd. That it makes all the more puzzling that their parents would give two siblings the same name. One would think their childhood would have been most confusing for them and their parents.”
 
Nabiki answered, “Not as much as you might think. Boy Ranma was away on a training trip with his father for ten years. Although his father did just call him `boy' a lot.”
 
“What of your sister, Akane. She seemed quite… distracted this morning. Indeed, she barely acknowledged my presence.”
 
How best to put this? “My sister is going through a difficult time right now. She has many problems that she's dealing with one of which is losing her fiancé to me. I'd appreciate it if you didn't add to her problems.”
 
“I shall be the soul of delicacy and tact.”
 
Nabiki merely nodded in acknowledgement. To herself she thought, “You wouldn't know tact if it hit you over the head.”
 
Elsewhere in the school a teaching assistant entered a room filled with many file cabinets. She was new this term and didn't know the full background on the student Saotome Ranma. Some of the students had told her that Saotome was not a real girl, just a boy that had some magic that let him change into a girl to sneak in the locker room to peep on the girls
 
Eiko, the teaching assistant, had found yesterday's demonstration convincing. The Saotome girl had somewhat crude manners and a definite tomboyish air, but she seemed like a real enough girl. She now wanted to find out what all the fuss was about, so she was going to look at the girl's file.
 
Technically, she wasn't supposed to be in the file room. From a movie she remembered that if one wants to do something sneaky, you must not act sneaky. That just draws attention. You must act like you have every right to be where you are and to be doing what you were doing.
 
She found the file cabinet she needed and opened the drawer. It was easy to find the file on Saotome Ranma as it was pretty thick. She pulled it out and laid it on top of the other files in the drawer. The first piece of paper she found was the photocopy of the doctor's note. Her eyes got big as she saw “pregnancy” listed as the reason for the request for the girl to be excused from PE. That sure enough sounded like a real girl.
 
The next document down was the photocopy of the medical report that confirmed the girl was pregnant. Eiko was about to look further into the file, when another woman walked into the room. Relax, you have perfectly legitimate business here. You aren't doing anything wrong. She casually closed the file folder and slid it back into the drawer. Still trying to act as if nothing was wrong, she closed the file drawer and walked out of the room, nodding to the woman who had entered.
 
The administration staffer barely registered that there was someone leaving the file room. She was focused on her own task.
 
Eiko hoped the girls in gym class would appreciate the risk she had taken to look at that file. On top of everything else whenever a girl in high school got pregnant, it was a major piece of juicy gossip. She wanted to share this with someone and soon.
 
Back at the Tendo dojo Kasumi had served lunch to her father and the Saotomes. She was now back in the bathroom mixing up instant Nannichuan water. She was humming a little tune as she contemplated the upcoming loss of her virginity (at long last.) Yes, she had decided. For their first time together as man and woman, Kasumi wanted to be the woman to Akane's man. She fairly tingled with anticipation of the event.
 
There had been a phone number on the packet of powder that she had called to find a dealer for Jusenkyo products. There was a place in the same shopping street where she went to get her groceries. She would pick up a few packets when she was out doing the dinner shopping. She could then replace the one she was mixing so Nabiki would never know one had been taken. It was perfect.
 
Ranma was in study hall and actually studying. In the past an occasion like this would be an opportunity to get some extra sleep. Now she was trying to live up to her promise to Nabiki. Truth to be told with her efforts to adjust her attitudes, it was starting to get interesting.
 
In gym class the teacher had gathered all of the students before they went outside to play soccer. It was time to vote on whether or not to let Saotome Ranma participate in class. While believing in the democratic process, the teacher wasn't going to take it to extremes. She asked for a show of hands.
 
The vote was close. The girls in the class agreed to let Ranma participate by a margin of only one vote. A tall, rather muscular girl complained bitterly over this result. She was going on and on about how Saotome wasn't a real girl, just a pervert boy could make himself look like a girl.
 
As the rest of the class headed out to the field, Eiko the teaching assistant motioned to Megumi, the girl who was complaining. “Megumi, I know you don't think Saotome isn't a real girl but you should hear what I found out in her file.”
 
“His file! I've seen him change. He's some kind of sex-changing freak.”
 
“I don't know about the changing since I didn't see it myself. I did see a medical report in her file. It says she's pregnant, does that sound like a fake girl to you?”
 
“Pregnant? But… I saw him change.”
 
“Even if she could change before she can't change now. I was at the demonstration and felt how hot the water was. She didn't change. Given the time she said she was going to be stuck as a girl, I'm guessing she'll be like that until some weeks after the baby is born.”
 
“A baby? What man would have a freak like her?”
 
Eiko shook her head. “It sounds to me like you just don't like this girl or whatever else she might be. From what little I saw of her I got the impression of a tomboy who is a little rough around the edges. To me she seemed fairly nice and likeable. For a girl her age to be pregnant has got to be a major disruption in her life. She really doesn't need you trying to make her life even more difficult. Please give her a chance.”
 
The big girl didn't look completely convinced as she went to join the rest of the class. Eiko shook her head again as she headed off to the study hall to inform the Saotome girl of the results of the vote.
 
When she arrived she found the girl looking in a book and writing on a note pad. Again this was at odds with what most of the class had to say about her. According to the other girls, Saotome was a slacker who slept through her classes.
 
She walked up to the girl and was about to touch her shoulder when Ranma turned and saw her. “Oh, you're the teaching assistant aren't you? How did the vote go?”
 
“They voted to let you join the class. I should mention that the vote was close. You won with only a margin of one vote.”
 
Ranma snorted, “That figures. If there is ever a choice of simple or complicated, it will always work out to make my more complicated.”
 
“I'm Eiko. When you come to class tomorrow bring these items,” She handed Ranma a list. “You'll report to me and I'll see that you get assigned a locker and I'll give you your locker combination.”
 
Ranma scanned the list. “I have all of this stuff already, I just don't have it with me now. At least I won't have to rush all over shopping. I'll be there tomorrow.”
 
“I'll look forward to it. From what I've heard, class should be interesting with you in it.”
 
Ranma let out a long sigh. “With the way my life's been going I'd be a lot happier if it was just normal.”
 
Thinking of how a pregnancy could complicate life even for people who were expecting it and looking forward to it, it seemed reasonable that the girl's life was now going in directions she didn't like. She gave a sympathetic smile and told the red haired girl, “We'll try to keep it as normal as we can.”
 
Ranma looked at Eiko with gratitude in her eyes. She would dearly love for her life to be as normal as possible. With her being a cursed martial artist currently pregnant with a child to which she was also the father, normal was not likely. Still she hoped that it would be possible to achieve some level of normalcy or at least a minimum level of weirdness.
 
Kasumi did the dinner shopping early so she would be sure to finish and get back before the lovers got back from school. Before going to get her groceries she went to a small acupuncture clinic that also carried Jusenkyo products. She purchased a box of ten packets like the one Mousse gave to Ranma and Nabiki. It was rather expensive, but she expected that it would be worth every yen.
 
Ranma felt proud of herself. She had used study hall to actually study. It was probably too early to tell, but she thought her efforts to stay awake and take more interest might just work. She would keep working on it.
 
It seemed a little odd. In the last couple of classes of the day, she was getting strange looks from some of the girls in her class. The looks ranged from condescending to sympathetic. It seemed that something was going on that she didn't know about.
 
At the Tendo dojo Kasumi had returned home and put away the groceries. After checking to see that no one was watching she went up the stairs and into Nabiki's room. She crossed over to the dresser and slipped a packet into the box in the top drawer. She went to the door and looked around. Seeing no one, she went back down to the kitchen to start preparing dinner.
 
Kasumi assumed that Nabiki would never know that she `borrowed' a packet of instant Nannichuan powder. She wasn't completely correct. Both times when Kasumi had entered the room a motion sensor had detected her movements and activated a camera and a video recorder. Two minutes after Kasumi left the room the camera and recorder shut down.
 
When the school girls got home, Ranma went to her room to change into casual clothes. Again drawing from her Tendo Ranko collection she got a skirt and blouse. As she finished dressing she wished she could just move into Nabiki's room. She spent more of her time and slept there most nights.
 
The only problem with that was that it would be like admitting to her parents that she and Nabiki were having a sexual relationship. That would almost certainly result in some kind of forced wedding regardless of whether Ranma was locked in female form or not. She really wished Mr. Tendo and her own parents weren't so obsessed on the subject.
 
Her musings were interrupted by a knock at the door. She found Nabiki standing in the hall. Her fiancé looked troubled. “What's the matter Nabs?”
 
“We may have a problem. Come here, I want to show you something.”
 
Ranma followed into Nabiki's room. Nabiki opened a box on her desk next to the computer. There was a light shining red on the panel under the lid.
 
Nabiki explained, “This is the monitor panel for my security system. I've got some stuff in here that I don't anyone messing with so I take a few precautions. That light means a motion sensor detected someone come into my room twice today while I was at school.”
 
“Could it have Kasumi cleaning?”
 
“It was Kasumi, but I don't think she was cleaning. Watch.”
 
She tapped the “enter” key on the computer and on the monitor screen there appeared an image of the room as seen from the bookcase on the wall. As the two girls watched an image of Kasumi walked into the room and looked around nervously. She turned toward the dresser. Because of the camera angle they couldn't see anything past her back. It was possible to tell that she opened the top drawer. The drawer closed and then she turned and left the room.
 
Nabiki tapped another key and the image fast forwarded and the scene was repeated except that it was easy to see that this was not just a replay. In the first scene Kasumi had been wearing an apron, and in the second one she wasn't.
 
“What do you keep in that drawer?” asked Ranma.
 
“Underwear, you know bras, panties, that kind of thing. I also stuck the box of instant Nannichuan powder in there. I had meant to put it someplace more secure, but I had stuff on my mind and forgot. The weird thing is that nothing's missing.”
 
“Nothing?”
 
“All the clothes that were there this morning are there now. In the box there were 9 packets of powder left and there's exactly nine packets there now.”
 
Ranma pondered this. “Could she have just been looking?”
 
“Maybe, but what could she have been looking for the second time that she didn't see the first time? According to the clock the first time was just after we left for school and the second time was about the time we were finishing with our last class of the day.”
 
Still thinking, Ranma offered, “Maybe she borrowed a pair of panties or something and returned them later after she washed them.”
 
Nabiki frowned. “It's possible, I guess. But Kasumi and I are not the same size. My underwear wouldn't be comfortable for her. Plus, as organized as she is, I'd find it hard to believe she'd run out of clean underwear.”
 
“Can't we just ask her?”
 
“How can we do that without it sounding like an accusation? `Hey sis, did you steal something out of my room?' This is Kasumi we're talking about.”
 
Ranma looked troubled. “Last week I would have said Kasumi is the most trustworthy person I have ever known. That was before we caught her peeping on us when we were having sex. She even asked about the sex she didn't see us have. She sounded like she was obsessing over it.”
 
 
Nabiki's eyes got big. “You know, when we heard Kasumi having an orgasm we just assumed she was with Dr. Tofu. Maybe she was with a woman. That would explain her taking some of the powder.”
 
“But you said none is missing.”
 
“In the amount of time between the two recordings, she could have taken a packet during the first recording, mixed up a batch then gone out and bought a new packet and replaced the one she took in the second recording. With a bottle of cursed water a female lover could become male and relieve some of Kasumi's built up sexual frustration.”
 
Ranma looked disturbed. “Do you know if she has any girlfriends she's close enough to that they'd want to do that with her?”
 
“There were some girls she knew in high school she used to talk about like she was in love with at least one of them, maybe more. Maybe she experimented with them just like you and I have been doing. I don't remember anyone from that bunch having been here to the house in years.”
 
“If she was feeling frustrated enough, would she have called one of them up?”
 
“She might have.”
 
“But what happened with Dr Tofu? They went on a date.”
 
“I think maybe Dr. Tofu went into the date looking for hearts and flowers romance and maybe Kasumi was hoping just for hot sweaty sex.”
 
Ranma said, “That sounds like the doc.”
 
“Somebody horny enough to spend hours watching us would have been very frustrated by Dr. Tofu being the gentleman on their date. I can't think we would have put on that great a show. I mean we have youth and enthusiasm but we're still both learning.”
 
“But we're having loads of fun learning.”
 
Nabiki got a huge grin on her face. “That we are. To youth and enthusiasm I should add stamina. You have tons of it and you seem to bring it out in me too. Of course maybe I just naturally have more stamina when I'm in that studly male body.”
 
Ranma kissed her fiancé on the cheek. “Maybe you do, stallion.” She giggled.
 
Nabiki laughed. “I'm not going to get rid of that nickname, am I?”
 
“Nope. Even if Kasumi is having an affair with one of her high school girlfriends, do we have any right to interfere?”
 
“If daddy found out Kasumi was having a lesbian affair it could just kill him.”
 
“Uh, Nabiki?”
 
When Nabiki looked at Ranma she was pointing a finger at her fiancé. Then she pointed at herself and waved the finger back and forth a couple times.
 
Nabiki recognized the meaning of the gesture and blushed. “Well, you're really a guy and will eventually be able to change back into one and we are engaged to be married. Technically what we're doing isn't a… lesbian… affair?”
 
“I don't know Nabs. That's a pretty big technicality. Besides that, it doesn't sound to me like you're completely convinced either. Does it really matter what you call it?”
 
“I guess not.”
 
“Kasumi's a big girl. She's old enough to make her own choices. She doesn't need us butting into her sex life (as long as she doesn't butt into ours.)”
 
Nabiki paused a moment. “Since she replaced what she took, I guess I don't have any quarrel with her. I'm still annoyed she just came in and took a packet. If she had just asked I'm pretty sure I would have given her one.”
 
Ranma nodded. “Yeah, after this and the peeping incidents it's going to be a little harder to trust Kasumi.”
 
Nabiki saved the two videos of Kasumi as digital video then set the VCR to record over that tape again. They went downstairs to see if dinner was ready.
 
They got there in time to find Kasumi putting out the food. As she was doing that she asked, “Ranma, Nabiki could you two do me a big favor?”
 
Nabiki said, “How can we help?”
 
“I'm going out right after dinner. I was hoping I could get you to clean up. Would you mind?”
 
“Going out?”
 
“Yes, I heard from an old friend and we're going to get together for the evening.”
 
Ranma and Nabiki exchanged a glance. Ranma said, “We'll be glad to help.”
 
“Don't worry about breakfast, I should be back in time to take care of that.”
 
After dinner the two girls gathered up the dishes and set to washing them and drying them. Careful in her phrasing in case one of the adults overheard, Nabiki commented, “She moves fast.”
 
“Yeah. Did you notice she was carrying a two liter water bottle with her when she left?”
 
“I noticed.”
 
Ranma glanced toward the living room. “Usually when Kasumi goes out, Akane volunteers to cook. Now I don't see her in the living room. I wonder where she disappeared to.”
 
“She said she had some homework to do and not to disturb her.”
 
“Nothing she wanted any help with?”

Nabiki shrugged. “I guess not.”
 
“Come on, let's get this finished. I have some homework to do too.”
 
“So you are starting to get serious about your classes. I'm proud of you. Did… you want any help?”
 
“I was hoping you'd offer. If nothing else it gives me an excuse to spend time with you.”
 
Author's Note: A pet peve of mine. Have you ever read a fanfic based on an idea you really like and it got off to a great start but wasn't finished? Then you look to find out the last time it was updated was 5 years ago or more. I know that real life can get in the way of finishing a fic but I swore that I wouldn't do that, so I really pushed myself. Well, now my rough draft is finished, this story is completely written out, including the Epilogue. I just need to break the rough draft into chapters, proof read and polish then I can post the rest and get on to other projects.
 
Coming up - Akane and Kasumi sneak off to a love hotel for a little action. News of Ranma's pregnancy is spreading through the rumor mill. Ranma and Nabiki (finally) figure out something is going on between Akane and Kasumi.