Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Pack of Cards ❯ Weekend memories ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
PACK OF CARDS
 
By
 
Taro M.D
 
 
Chapter 3
Weekend Memories
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
Glad to know I have everyone's confidence for this series, it is something that you guys can rely on me for since I couldn't follow my Sex Days series onto this site and everyone on here is an avid fan of my latest works so I thought create a Ranma series with a concept and work on that.
 
 
There are plenty of different ways of the rivals getting reduced one by one as evidenced by the genre of Ranma/Akane fics that suggest that but what I'm hoping for is a new way to get rid of them one by one and of course there are a couple of new threats that I witness and yet they need to be dealt with as well.
 
 
Nabiki Tendo for instance is one of those threats that no-one seems to realise or to how much danger she can actually cause and here's an example of this... she hates Ranma for being the freeloading insensitive jerk that has dragged her sister into chaos so she basically sells information about their happiness to the rivals for a high price.
 
 
Everyone knows that she was the one responsible for the failed wedding because she invited all the rivals to stop it and from that came the destruction of the Tendo Dojo but that's my opinion so I decided to sort her out as soon as possible and payback is something that can't be bought off but that's in the sometime future.
 
 
Right now let's begin with another chapter of Pack of Cards and a recap of what happened in the last chapter!
 
 
((They'll be lemony scenes in this guys.))
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
Ranma and Akane returned from Tokyo and immediately began to plan for their happiness, they headed for Ranma's and Akane's new mother to tell her the news... as expected her reaction was joyful and generally happy for them and when they decided to tell her everything, she offered her own ideas on how to help them... also she would help them convince Kasumi to their plans.
 
Akane and Nodoka had their first mother and daughter talk together and talked about the brief honeymoon when Ranma went off to do exercises, after a heartful lunch the newly married Saotome couple went back to the Tendo Dojo and immediately they separated to ensure that their plan and their marriage would stay secret.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
Ranma was currently in his girl form as she stomped her way upstairs in order to head for the bathroom to dry off after his baka father in his rage decided to go for an instant training session which saw him not only turn into a Panda thanks to Ranma kicking him hard in the chest sending him into the lake but in the fool's revenge as he grabbed him and chucked him into the pond as well which forced the two to go overtime until Genma was turned into a pretzel after he made a mistake allowing the young martial artist to kick his butt.
 
 
As he entered the furo for a well deserved soak as he sat down triggering the curse back to his male form, he washed himself down getting clean in the process but the memories from the weekend were persistent as ever as they wouldn't go away, his honeymoon was more of discovery and pent up passion being unleashed.
 
 
He remembered how they overcame their shyness within the first 10 minutes together in the suite, fumbling hands were all over each other and kisses were innocent yet made an underlining impression that things were bound to happen sooner or later but as he remembered after their first union that she decided to give him back her own passion.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
"Mmmmrph..."
 
 
The only sound in the suite was at the moment was Akane's bobbing head as it went up and down Ranma's shaft in a way that she seemed to actually find it well... at her own pace she hollowed her cheeks in and started to use her tongue on the shaft and then on the head where it was more effective hearing his groans and where his hands were carefully squeezing and then caressing her short hair.
 
 
She realised that from all of the others and from all the best looking girls in their school... he stayed by her side and their arguing was in a public way driving them apart but their passions soon grew and finally last night after the failed wedding, they confessed to each other and everything was set in stone.
 
 
She can taste the pre-cum now from her efforts and instantly she doubled her efforts to get him to taste his essence that blessed her walls and taste she was looking forward to swallow although she thought she was thinking like a pervert... the pleasure that she had earlier made sure that she wanted to fulfil a few fantasies of her own by the end of the weekend.
 
 
"AKANE!"
 
 
Surprised by his shout and the fact that he started to cum caught her off guard but she was able to pull back till only the big head was in her mouth and she started to suck and lick whilst swallowing down the cum... it tasted sweet and salty to her but it was a taste she would soon learn to like... finally it stopped and she pulled away before giving the tip a loving kiss before looking up to Ranma and smile her smile that he likes.
 
 
"Did I do okay Ranma?"
 
 
"I... you did more than ok."
 
 
She beamed and then she glomped onto him reassuming the kiss from earlier despite the fact that she was down there.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
Ranma breathed a sigh of happiness... he knew he made mistakes before their quick marriage and he thought immediately that he would hold no more secrets from her and all his oaths that he made especially the one about P-Chan are all worthy of being damned.
 
 
He was glad that they decided to elope together, defying their fathers and all their suitors/friends well all except for the Kunos but then again NO-ONE likes them and it wouldn't be long before they ended up in a mental hospital and staying there for life and especially from the failed wedding where Kodachi wore a black wedding dress and Kuno wielding an actual steel sword which is illegal.
 
 
Decided that he was alright, he washed himself clean before he drained the water of the furo and got himself cleaned before he left the bathroom and thought he could do some training before he thought of seeing Akane for homework which would be a cover of course.
 
 
Meanwhile Akane was done talking with Kasumi and by the luck of the gods, Nodoka did have a talk with her as the elder was alone and she was surprised so to say but understood when the conversation ended and she did promise to have a talk with the married couple and also she would keep things a secret.
 
 
Akane thought a lot of pressure was gone from their shoulders when she talked to Kasumi... overall she thought that she would be disappointed but considering how the fathers were acting at the wedding, she easily forgave her and reminded her that she wanted to have a chat with the two of them in the future.
 
 
"It's ok Kasumi... I'll remind the baka when I see him later."
 
 
"Treat him nice little sister."
 
 
"Don't worry I will big sister."
 
 
Akane smiled at Kasumi and went off to find her husband... thinking of a few places where he could be, she hid a smile at despite being the brash, crude and very powerful martial artist that he was, underneath all of it he was gentle and was a romantic at heart.
 
 
When she entered her room to change out of her clothes to prepare for a yellow long skirt and white blouse... she knew she had an interesting figure and her breasts were perky but Ranma didn't care about that, he treated her like a princess in the fairy tales that Kasumi told her when they were little... he was her knight in shining armour.
 
 
Her mind thought back to a moment where his touch was so soft that she nearly wet herself from his hands alone.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
"Oh yes Ranma like that!"
 
 
Her hands were guiding his head down towards her centre as she felt his tongue lick her pussy in soft even strokes which was something that she wouldn't never even thought about Ranma Saotome.
 
 
The martial artist was unsure of how to do it back to Akane for all the times she sucked on his mighty tool... so he thought this was a good compliment back so he stuck his face down between her legs and carefully licked her lips before he went into a pattern that made her moan loud... he remembered her sweet spot as his tongue stroked her clit which made Akane squeak.
 
 
His tongue was like a snake going up and down on her outer lips, making sure to take extra care... Ranma went into a pattern that made sure that she felt like she was on fire with each pass it made, she literally liked this lot and she couldn't wait to try it on his female form if it felt great to her.
 
 
"RANMMMMMA!!!"
 
 
He heard his name being shouted before... but this was the first time he heard his name shouted out in passion and immediately he felt a tangy taste which he immediately went to cleaning up mode as her liquid flooded his senses and went down his throat.
 
 
Immediately a few minutes later he cleaned her up and then his head pulled away only to be dragged up by Akane which gave her husband a very powerful kiss on the lips and then licking her own juices to which she smiled.
 
 
"I taste good don't I?"
 
 
"Oh yes... you definitely taste good."
 
 
"I can't wait to see how you taste dear..."
 
 
Ranma saw her lips open and her tongue lick them very clearly but she then pushed him back before she went into a doggy position wiggling her seductive butt in his face... she knew what she wanted.
 
 
"I want more than that... husband."
 
 
They continued their antics till the light of the coming dawn sun.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
Akane searched the house for Ranma until she remembered where he would dwell most of the time and took off for her room because it was the only way to get onto the roof and to where her husband is.
 
 
After getting up on the roof, she spotted him relaxing with his hands behind his head.
 
 
"There you are baka."
 
 
Ranma turned his head to see Akane coming closer to him as she then snuggled up to him in the lovely weather.
 
 
"Alright there tomboy...?"
 
 
"Yes Ranma I'm doing ok... I was wondering where you was."
 
 
"Well after beating up pops for the wedding was the vent of release I needed... well it would have been if it wasn't for a tomboy that I knew."
 
 
"You must be the baka prince that made my dreams come true then."
 
 
They laughed and giggled for a few minutes before they turned their attention to the sky.
 
 
"Ranma?"
 
 
"Yeah?"
 
 
"I told Kasumi... she knows about us now, when the time is right she'll want to have a discussion with us."
 
 
"I got the feeling this is Kasumi's way of giving us a few ground rules."
 
 
"Course it is Ranma... silly but this is better than having our fathers going on about it."
 
 
"If you put it that way Akane."
 
 
Akane then sat up and took Ranma's hand with her and caressed it with her remaining one.
 
 
"Hey Ranma?"
 
 
"Yeah 'Kane?"
 
 
"Can you help me train?"
 
 
"Whatever for?"
 
 
"So I can help you... we are into this together now and I don't want to feel helpless anymore."
 
 
"Sure if that's what you want 'Kane."
 
 
"Of course it's what I want baka."
 
 
They ended up having a snuggle before they ended up going back inside her room for some homework... the peace was something of a must because this was the last time that Nerima would encounter such a thing.
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
 
(Taro) Here's another chapter for you guys... if you wondering how I'm feeling, I didn't win the Evangelion Lemon Contest as expected but I ended up tying for 5th place with Alpha Zulu and beat Lord Raa, Froop and Kargan in the process and I thought I've done well to earn my position.
 
 
So yeah I like to thank the 9 people that voted for me for it and it's up on MM.Org so go there and review if you can but anyway review this chapter instead and things will get going into progression.