Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Pack of Cards ❯ Another day begins in school ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
PACK OF CARDS
 
By
 
Taro M.D
 
 
Chapter 4
Another day begins in School
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
For someone minor it is going to be the end of his involvement in the whole series which in turn will set things in motion for another downfall which might be coming up soon although I was busy with other projects but I'll be updating back to normal so for my fans expect the usual works.
 
 
As for Ryoga his end in the wars will come soon however I won't treat Ryoga like trash because he gets a happy ending so Ryoga fans will be happy but for the moment the story focuses on the honourless pigheaded pervert who is quick to anger at Ranma and gets lost even if he goes in the right direction he'll still end up in another place probably another country.
 
 
So yeah this is where Ryoga finally gets what coming to him... fans will knows that I got the feel of Ranma 1/2 then you will know what's coming next and hopefully this is where it gets good.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
Recapping of what happened in the last chapter of Pack of Cards, Ranma and Akane returned home to which Ranma immediately gave his father a savage beating in an impromptu training session as he went to take a drip in the furo remembering a memory from the weekend in which Akane gave him one of many blowjobs which ended up into her stomach.
 
 
Afterwards he made a vow that all his secrets abide to his honour would be revealed to Akane which meant bad news to Ryoga meanwhile the new Mrs. Saotome talked to Kasumi and immediately felt relieved that she understood and was slightly disappointed in them for the elope but they promised her that they'll have a chat one day in the future.
 
 
Ranma and Akane then shared a romantic break on the roof, glad that no-one interrupted them as they planned for their future.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
Where the hell am I now... doesn't look like anything familiar to me, again I am lost and it's all Ranma's fault I know it is.
 
 
The eternally lost boy fumed in thought as he was once again lost although this time he was on the bridge in the middle of London although he didn't care on how people were in turn talking about behind his back nor that gang of chavs that tried to threaten them only for Ryoga to just basically growl at them before they ran off in terror.
 
 
Oh Akane my love please wait a bit longer... I'll show you that I'm better than that bastard anyway, thank god I stopped the wedding before those idiot elders married them off.
 
 
Walking off into the crowd of tourists, it took a few moments for Ryoga to reappear in another part of the world... his quest to finally beat Ranma at winning Akane's heart still eluding him although he doesn't realise that the winds of change were about to blow in his direction.
 
 
Sides he's got Akari and he thinks he's man enough for two women... god and I thought Kuno was stupid.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
Back in Nerima Japan, the sun was ready to appear in the night sky as dawn came about and as usual Ranma Saotome was woken up by his idiot father on the basis of training... this time the youth decided to finally stop holding back and pummelled Genma after he dodged a haymaker punch which then was the prelude before the event started and then it ended when Ranma punted the old man into the pond turning him into an unconscious panda.
 
 
"Pfft Baka-Panda is an embarrassment to marital arts."
 
 
With that declaration he went back inside the house heading straight for the kitchen where he met up with Kasumi who was always there cooking breakfast... it was one of the things he got used to whilst he was here at the Tendo Dojo and somehow this eased him as he made his way inside.
 
 
"Good morning Ranma!"
 
 
"Morning Kasumi... when's breakfast?"
 
 
"It'll be a few minutes you might have time to have a quick soak in the furo."
 
 
Ranma nodded and made his way upstairs and headed for the furo... he got inside the bath room as he was stripping down naked in the changing room as he then got inside the furo and relaxed in the tub as he felt such tensions left him and was about to start to clean himself up when suddenly he heard the door open.
 
 
"Hey I'm in here!"
 
 
"Oh good, I was hoping to bump into you!"
 
 
He froze when he heard Akane's voice as she entered the bath room slowly taking off her pj's and then putting a lock on the door before placing a sign in front before she turned to see Ranma and she smirked and then licked her lips at him before she joined him in the furo and then coming close to give him a hug whilst at the same time looking down at his reaction.
 
 
"I believe I'm hungry darling... you don't mind if I get some down there do you Ranma?"
 
 
Not taking an answer from her husband... she dived under the water and Ranma had to keep silent a moan as he felt her mouth and tongue work him over, normally he would allow himself to succumb to pleasure but in this house, privacy was something that wasn't gained and he was scared on how the residents would find out and their ruse would be uncovered before they had the chance to make progress.
 
 
He felt her mouth leaving him and she resurfaced with a smile on her face as she then leaned over to get the bathing supplies and decided to get herself clean and then being the loving wife as she was, decided to help her husband get clean by offering to scratch his back although Ranma was floored at the whole thing although he felt her breasts rubbing against his back.
 
 
"Akane love we shouldn't be doing this, we never get any peace."
 
 
"I know Ranma but Kasumi was glad to give us the time needed for a few things although I did go a bit over the top with me sucking you off underwater... it was something that I'd always wanted to do when we did get married and you liked it."
 
 
"I know I do but we really want to keep this deception up, we're really taking a risk by being here together..."
 
 
"I don't really care about that Ranma, we deserve to be together despite what our rivals think... to be honest I really want to get rid of them and then we'll let our parents know about us so we can get on with our lives, I know I don't mind if we'll ever get back to something normal but we need to focus on our schoolwork especially you if we're going to college together."
 
"Of course Akane I don't want to be known as a dumb jock for the rest of my life."
 
 
"You'll always be MY dumb jock baka."
 
 
"I knew you would say that tomboy."
 
 
They ended that by cleaning up and then heading out to get into their school clothes, the threat of Nabiki was high in the air and instantly as he thought Ranma had decided he was going to be the first to get rid of the rivals, he decided that now that he was married... all secrets that he had despite his honour should be revealed which included Ryoga's curse.
 
 
Ryoga your dishonour comes to an end, you'll be getting yours at last.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
Ranma and Akane were now heading off to school as Nabiki went off ahead as she normally would on a school day, the first thing that they would have to deal with was the rumour mill about the failed wedding, Akane was expected to get some teasing from the rest of the girls and does Ranma from the guys but also the re-kindle of the so called finance war.
 
 
They thought that it was a bit strange but they had to go back to the familiar routine of their previous days and the first thing that they had to deal with was an annoyance that neither of them wanted around but he like his sister were made declared rivals.
 
 
"Halt there foul sorcerer, release the clutches of the fair Akane Tendo and prepare yourself for the end that you been delaying!"
 
 
Kuno was there with his sword drawn out ready for his daily attempt to slay the foul sorcerer and free the fair maiden, however he didn't realise that Ranma or Akane would always beat him to the ground and thus he would have the determination to fight on and finally win the battle although the other students think that he is a loser but they say it in fear because he's the principal's son.
 
 
I forgot about Kuno... I hate that perverted egotistical insane bastard!
 
 
I've had about enough of this loser, time to sort him out.
 
 
"Let's go Akane we're going to be late for class if we stay dealing with this loser."
 
 
"Yeah we don't want to get clean up detail."
 
 
Ranma and Akane rushed into school leaving Kuno to be flabbergasted and suddenly he heard murmuring as the rest of the student body were talking amongst themselves before the bell rang and they rushed in although Nabiki who wanted to see Kuno getting whooped was surprised that he was ignored and took this to note.
 
 
Poor Kuno baby, he doesn't like being ignored does he?
 
 
Another school day had begun once more but hopefully this day should be different than any other.
 
 
---------------------------


Ryoga continued to walk down the path and suddenly he looked around and felt his hear soar as to where he was... he spotted the school where Ranma and Akane go to which meant that he was in Nerima and now he had the chance to go find Ranma and finally give him the beating of his life.
 
 
Soon Ranma, soon you will finally loose and I'll not only gain the love of Akane but things will finally be looking up for me.
 
 
It would be a cold day in hell before the gods of chaos would let THAT happen.


---------------------------
 
 
Principal Kuno was in his Hawaiian office checking his paperwork, one day he will get what he wants even though most of the majority doesn't want his wishes to come true either really awful school uniforms or bowler haircuts for all the students, there was one student that continued to defy him in every way possible... Ranma Saotome.
 
 
The bad student thinks he can continue to defy the big kahuna... well his days are numbered, I've had enough of his bad antics and now I'm going to resort to my most nefarious plan yet this time I'm going to destroy not only his self confidence but I'll destroy his education at the same time!
 
 
Suddenly a knock on the door was heard as the principal composed himself.
 
 
"Come in, the door's open!"
 
 
A middle-aged man entered the room and is accompanied by a couple of police officers in tow, Kuno instantly knew that something bad was about to happen, especially when the man looked like someone who was after his job.
 

"What can the big kahuna do for you gentlemen?"
 
 
"You are in my seat Kuno... officers if you will, arrest this man!"
 
 
Suddenly one of the police officers came up to him and before he could react, a pair of handcuffs was placed onto him.
 
 
"What is this for? I haven't done anything wrong in the first place!"
 
 
"Kuno Kuroshiro you are under arrest for child abandonment, job stealing, misuse of school facilities and public humiliation, you have the right to remain silent and anything you say will be used against you in a court of law, let's go 'big kahuna'."


Ex-principal Kuno was picked up from the seat and was dragged away from the office by the two officers... everything in school was stopped as soon as the word got spread and everyone in school went to the nearest window when they saw the wannabe Hawaiian away to their squad car as Tatewaki looked on in shock.


"You boys goin' be real sorry for treatin' the Big Kahuna dis way!"


"Yeah, yeah get in the car ya loon!"


They threw him into the car and drove down to the Tokyo prescient as the school erupted into a loud roar of cheers.


---------------------------


Due to Principal Kuno's sudden arrest, the man who took over from the loon issued that all lessons for the rest of the day were cancelled and they were free to go home which everyone was glad to ditch school and leave, the teachers were stunned by that and immediately went off to confront the new principal.


For Ranma and Akane they decided to take the long way home and ended up heading for the public park in which they could just have lunch and basically time for themselves to which they enjoyed the peace... they was close together and with Kasumi's bento shared between them it was romantic at least for them.


Knowing this place we'll get interrupted by one of our rivals.


"RANMA SAOTOME YOU SWINE, PREPARE TO DIE!"


Ranma and Akane turned round to see Ryoga who was ready to kill someone as he had his umbrella out ready.


"Ryoga!"


"Oh god..."


-----------------------
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED


(Taro) Yep I originally had to dispose of Ryoga's efforts this early but I thought why not get rid of the Principal instead and sides in everyone's opinion no-one likes the guy so he's a minor idiot who thinks he's Hawaiian and is probably as worse as Tatewaki Kuno thinking he's an epic swordsman from Feudal Japan.


I apologise for the delay as I was writing another entry for Tobias and I personally think that I got a chance at least claiming a major share of the pie this time so yeah I haven't abandoned you guys at all but when the time comes for voting to start... in September then I'm hopeful that you guys will do what's right.


Ok back to the fanfic, this is where you guys take a few minutes of your time and REVIEW telling me on what you thought of this chapter? Alright then I'll see you guys later!