Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Pack of Cards ❯ Seems start to crack ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
PACK OF CARDS


By

Taro M.D

Chapter 6
Seems start to crack.

--------------------------


Yeah I've pretty much decided that I'm going to focus on the downfall of the Amazons and from the title it also suggests that Kodachi will go as well... I mean she's a genuine psycho raised in a family of loons pretending to be high nobles of an ancient clan but as in fact they well lost it and I believe events will make sure that the Kunos won't last long in Nerima.


So you may wonder if I'm going to continue on with this and also how long would I let this last... well I got something on the basis of at least 10 and towards 20, it'll be something that I intend to finish as well so it'll happen when it does.

---------------------------


Recapping of what happened in the last chapter of Pack of Cards, Ranma and Akane were let off following the arrest of Kuroshiro Kuno the ex principal and forcing the school to close for the day, they encountered Ryoga who was still angry at Ranma for all the troubles in his life.

The battle continued on until Akane finally saw Ryoga getting turned into P-Chan which ended up turning into a one sided slaughter after an attempted explanation failed to derail the freight train that is Akane's anger so he got sent into the horizon Akane style... right after he heard that the two got married, The family elders also suffered as Kasumi threw them out for the night.


---------------------------


The morning sun was beginning to rise and the peaceful quiet that was settled in the air was quickly disrupted by the sounds of two drunken men coming back from a night at the bars, the disruptive force would often wake people up from their slumbers but as they slowly returned to the Tendo Dojo... they had to think of a plan to get their children together.


"Saotome we need to get those children of ours together!"


"I know Tendo... we need to think of a plan first."


"But the dojo's future is in stake... hell the day is getting closer."


"I know damn it and we need to get our stubborn children together before we lose everything we planned for."


The two elders came in through the dojo's entrance at the side just as a figure in the shadows left where he was hiding in and headed off into the distance.


I must tell Himura-san the news.


---------------------------


Ranma Saotome was glad he was able to wake up early this morning because he had one hell of a pleasant surprise just as he felt the empty warm place where his wife was, immediately he felt pleasure as he felt his manhood being orally worshipped but he opened his eyes to realise that a tented area was formed and Akane was underneath somewhere.


I'm really glad that Akane convinced me to sleep in her room... oh yeah now that's what I call service.


He was really enjoying it however until he clearly heard the sound of drunken singing in the distance which meant that the bumbling fathers was due to come back but he felt his pleasure peaking as he sighed loud and muffled moans which Akane pulled away and then climbed up the sheets until she rested her head against his shoulder.


"Mmmmm..." Akane swallowed the cum that was in her mouth and smiled against her husband.


"Enjoyed that baka?"


She whispered to him whilst calmly enjoying the peace and quiet... although she didn't know that their fathers were returning to the Dojo at this moment of time.


"Of course koi... but I heard our fathers coming back and I need to go, we still have to maintain our image."


"Awww but I want to have more cuddle time with you honey."


"I know, I know but I seriously have to go."


"Ok then I'll see you down for breakfast."


"Of course don't worry... unless you don't want me to leave?"


"Get going you silly."


Akane smiled at him just as Ranma snuck out of her room as he headed back to the guest room just as the front door opened and the fathers returned but as usual everything was back to normal.


---------------------------


Nabiki gotten word that school was back on as usual and she made sure to tell Ranma and Akane of this as well just as they got changed into their regular school outfits... but somehow as soon as they get there, the couple was encountered once again by the annoyance of their lives Tatewaki Kuno.


"Halt there sorcerer you shall not walk away as you did last time, your doom shall be at hand!"


Kuno started to rush towards the happy couple where Ranma and Akane were more prepared for the buffoon... until that was that the kendo student got body checked to the ground in a not so pretty manor, raising up the students could see that the man that practically dismantled the attacker was a tall mean-looking muscular man with brown hairs and had a permanent glare in his eyes... wearing some sort of tracksuit.


"That's enough of that kid... back off now or you'll regret what I can do!"


Kuno got back up shakily and glared at the man.


"How dare you peasant interfere in the process of my quest to destroy the sorcerer Saotome!"


"What are you deluded? I don't see no sorcerer here this is the modern times, not the feudal era so get inside now or you'll be kicked out of school for the day!"


"Get out of my way you brute!"


Kuno proceeded to charge the man until he felt that he was going to strike him down with the kendo... until the man then proceeded to sidestep the blow, give the kendo artist a vicious back punch to the head and then proceeded to give him a kidney punch which then caused him to slump down onto the ground hard and was unconscious... this stunned the school into silence until the man looked at the gathering crowd and give them a harsh glare.


"Well haven't you all got lessons to go to, go on scatter!"


Everyone who wasn't clueless proceeded to head inside the school well all except for Ranma and Akane who were still surprised but this was interrupted by a cough of attention from the man.


"I believe you two have lessons to go to, don't worry about beating up that crap swordsman anymore Saotome I'll handle things here... I believe the principal will want to speak to you two later on today, just to give you a warning now... I believe you have time to go back inside and head for your lessons."

"Y...yeah come on Ranma let's go."


"Okay then... wait I didn't get your name?"


"Call me Mr. Kento."


Kento then proceeded to pick up Kuno up in the manner of how a bouncer chucks out either the troublemaker or the drunk and then proceeded to give him the sharpest kick that Ranma has ever seen and Kuno was seen flying into the air and into the horizon.


Ranma and Akane then proceeded inside immediately.


---------------------------


Throug hout the day the new principal's changes were immediately as effective as white on rice at the first assembly under his reign... Mr Kento was introduced as a sort of trouble defuse who was trained in not only how to be a bouncer but also 16 forms of martial arts and basic boxing which made Ranma a bit suspicious at the man.


The new principal introduced himself as Mr.Tawaka Youji and explained in a few minutes as to how Mr. Kuno took his job away years ago out of spite and jealously and that they were once best friends and knew Mrs. Kuno before her untimely disappearance which drove Kuroshiro nuts and prompted the end of their friendship when he came back as the Hawaiian fruitcake.


Immediately he decided to give changes to the system installed by the nutter by disposing of them which meant no more extreme ways of getting their grades... which delighted the student body and made them happy.


Also he immediately gave concern that Tatewaki Kuno was walking on thin ice now as he grew out of control which gave the students some relief but got a feeling the Kendo student would return... now that issue was settled and immediately the assembly disassembled and they went off to their lessons once more.


Things would change slightly from this arrangement.


---------------------------


Lunch would come around for both Ranma and Akane with the teachers just being regular as usual, including Hinako as they were glad when they would be able to rest for the duration however it was meant to be especially when Ranma's danger senses began to kick in, just as a bomb appeared from out of nowhere to which the martial artist disappeared just as it explodes out powerful knockout gas.


Appearing from on the tree in a swirl of black leaves Kodachi Kuno... the so called finance who has no claim on him and just plain old fashioned crazy appears in her trademark leotard and had her patent razor sharp ribbon ready in hand.


"Oh Ranma-sama I've come to save you from that flat chested harlot that is keeping your love for me hidden."


"Who are you calling flat chested you fucking psycho!"


"Shut it you harlot I wasn't talking to you, now just let Ranma-sama go so we can go off and be happy!"


"Like I'm ever going with you!"


"But Ranma-sama you may say no but I know your heart is telling me something different!"


"It's called the truth you nut so go away you nut!"


Kodachi was a bit stunned from that remark but she instead focused her fury onto Akane which was a bit surprised but realised that she was in for another fight with the gymnast... but she was concerned about Ranma so she did decide to fight.


"So the harlot wants to fight huh, I'll finally put you in your place once for all you common peasant!"


"What you'll be getting from me is a well deserved kicking!"


Akane and Kodachi engaged each other in a vigorous fight which saw blows being traded on both sides as the fight reached an impasse with both fighters equally matched... however something happened that normally happens in Nerima but some idiot thought it would be a good idea to open up a bottle of cold water and then before he would drink it, Kodachi's ribbon after it missed was whacked out and was flying right towards Ranma and nearly everyone gasped just as the cold water spilt onto him and activating his curse.


"AW DAMMIT I WAS HOPING NOT TO TURN INTO A GIRL TODAY!"


Everyone watched as Akane and Kodachi stopped their fight and turned round to see Ranma-Chan or Ranko wet although Akane was concerned, however Kodachi after a brief pause and using a part of her mind that she hasn't used in a long time, she finally thought of the comparison between her Ranma-sama and her worse enemy Ranko and as quick as lightning struck the ground, she finally figured out that they were one and the same.


"NO!!!!!!"


Kodachi finally had a spell of rage on her face at being deceived and took advantage of Akane being distracted to grab her with her ribbon and throwing her towards the monster in her eyes.


"KEEP AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER AND TAKE THAT HARLOT WITH YOU!!!"


Kodachi quickly disappeared in her black rose whirlwind and everyone was completely confused and was shocked from her outburst.


"I guess she finally knows about my curse then."


"I think she does... now she can leave us alone."


Nabiki realised this as well and she figured out how this would affect her plans just as Mr Kento came up to them.


"Saotome, Tendo the principal will see you now."


Ranko who was surprised that Kento knew about his curse... got up and Akane as well just as the young woman got out a thermos to change him back to normal form just in case that this would happen and as they left, Mr Kento sighed and turned round to the crowd who was still gathering.


"Alright everyone there's nothing to see now... go back to eating your lunch!"


The crowd pretty much broke up.


---------------------------


Ranma Saotome and Akane Tendo were waiting inside the newly furbished principal's office which didn't have the palm trees, the giant beach... no it looked like a regular office and as Mr. Tanaka turned round in his seat.


"Ah Mr. Saotome, Miss Tendo I'm glad that you could make it."


He looked at them and broke out a relived smile before he went back to his business like expression.


"I've been meaning to meet you since your teachers talk about you often... I mean it's not every day a unique person such as you is a student at this school."


"Uh... yeah why did you bring me up here anyway sir?"


Akane was holding his hand silently which the principal took notice but carried on.


"I looked at your record Mr. Saotome and talking to all your teachers made me confirms this as well but you have currently an above average grade and judging from your attendance records, you are in danger of having to repeat the year over again."


---------------------------


(Taro) Yep you guessed it, it's the end of the chapter and man was I glad to get this done... I feel that my writing abilities have returned and I know this was one LONG chapter so it'll be worth it I felt... but yeah the new principal is going to do something that'll have an effect on the storyline.


But yeah Kodachi has figured it out and I can pretty much tell and you lot would as well... she's the next one to be eliminated from the story and slowly as I can, her insanity will increase and eventually she'll end up locked up but then again even for a nut then happiness will eventually show up for her... like hell.


Anyway I expect reviews, spread the word as Taro returns to MM.Org.