Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Pack of Cards ❯ Deal or No Deal ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
PACK OF CARDS


By


Taro M.D


Chapter 7
Deal or No Deal

--------------------------


This is a fireback to those people who thought that to catch a panda sucked... you want me to write the next chapter of pack of cards well here you go I'm writing one now and this is for those people who think that I'm well past it... the utter cheek of these people I mean I've been around for a heck of a long time... at least 5 years and man this is worse then that time when I had to deal with Xing.


So yeah it follows from the end of the last chapter... the new principal lays down the shock that Ranma will have to repeat the next year if his grades don't improve so what will happen next is well basically down to me but I WILL NOT TOLERATE CRAP REVIEWS WITHOUT MEANING!


--------------------------


Re capping of what happened in the last chapter of Pack of Cards, Genma and Soun were planning to get their children married soon although they didn't know that a mysterious agent was watching them and reporting back to Himura-san, whilst this is happening Ranma and Akane spent the morning together doing martial things.


Back at school the new principal is in effect stamping out his authority by using a new enforcer to dispatch the pest Tatewaki Kuno and speaking of Kuno, Kodachi finally figured out that her Ranma-sama is actually the red haired harlot that she is sworn to kill... basically she called him a monster and disappeared.

The new principal then asked for them... and told Ranma that he was about to repeat the year again.


---------------------------


"WHAT?!"< br>

Ranma Saotome blinked as he was in shock... it was bad enough that the old principal had a grudge against him but now he was in danger of repeating the year which is the last thing he wanted to do... especially with their plans of going to college together are now likely to go down the tubes.


"Now Mr. Saotome most principals would just say that and not expect any kind of results from you regardless... but since you're somewhat of a hero around this school then I would be declined to keep you here for another year."


Ranma was a bit confused as he turned to Akane for a bit of help... so silently she took the hint.


"What do you mean by that Mr Tanaka?"


"it's simple Miss Tendo..."


"Uh it's not Tendo anymore sir... It's Saotome, me and Ranma eloped last week."


Akane turned to Ranma as she smiled, squeezed his hand which he took the message easily as they kissed lightly.


"Ahhh I knew that I saw you two before... you were in Tokyo... may I add congratulations by the way?"


"Thank you sir."


"Yeah thanks."


"Now as I was saying... I see potential in you Mr. Saotome, if you are as focused as you are in martial arts with schoolwork then you would have a grade that is suitable for college... so I talked to your teachers about a compromise and they were mostly sceptical which included Miss Hinako as she is your English teacher."


Ranma had to wince at that... but he keep listening that and he liked the feel of Akane's hand squeezing him.


"Eventually they agreed to the compromise about you so I offer you this deal then Mr. Saotome... I will allow you to take 2 weeks off sort of like a vacation of sorts and I will allow your wife here to be your tutor for those 2 weeks and you will go through all the work that you are overdue and then if you do ALL of it then I will allow you to stay on your current year and you will join the Seniors next term."

Ranma didn't know what to do... I mean the chance to actually catch up his work so that he'll be allowed to join the Seniors next year but if he didn't then he would spend another year as a junior and he didn't know how that would affect their relationship and knowing the lazy bastard well his father would throw him out onto the streets.


"Alright sir I'll take your offer so how much work do I have to do in 2 weeks?"


The principal then nodded and picked up Ranma's grade sheet and gave it to the youth as he read through it... he blanched at what he had to do.


"As you can see... your PE grade is superb enough for you to progress with but as for the rest of your grades however... that will be your greatest challenge... if you can get each of them up to about B or so then I will let you progress and judging from your manner Mr Saotome then this will suit you."


"Yes sir I do love a challenge."


"Excellent now go see your teachers about the grade work and I'll see the both of you in two weeks."


"Yes sir!"


They both bow in respect before together they left his office.


---------------------------


Meanwhile in another section of the school... Nabiki Tendo was busy calculating how to re-establish control over the financial methods that were apparently taken down when the old principal was around, now she had to put her business underground but she wasn't determined to give up just as yet... she still had her betting ring which was still up cause Kuno wasn't one to give up although that Mr Kento creep was a tough obstacle to overcome.


That new principal isn't going to stop me from my methods especially if he hires that ape to stop the fighting... I'll just make sure to keep things quiet and everything will be calm, as long as Kuno-sempai doesn't do anything stupid or Ranma not having an argument with my sister.


She knew that something suspicious was going on... and when something that doesn't get her attention then she isn't happy but then again she made a profit from the failed wedding that she didn't have any guilty thought about the happiness of her sister or the rest of the family... she knew that they didn't want the wedding to happen so that was the reason why she invited the gatecrashers... plus their presents were good for profit.


Ah if only I can cash in my sister's happiness so often... I love getting cash so we can stay alive... sometimes it's good to be me.


Nabiki then got up from her seat and headed off towards the school to find one of her agents.


---------------------------


It was until after lunch that Ranma and Akane left under security which no one knew about well it made Nabiki suspicious but as usual she found the truth regardless... anyway the happy couple were making their way down the street, Ranma was holding the amount of work that had to be done very carefully as Akane was walking with the rest of the work.


"You know baka, this is a surprising amount of work that you have to complete."


"I'm surprised myself."


"You're the one that needs to do all this work... I'm assigned to be your tutor."


"I know, I know but still let's get this stuff home before anything bad happens... and usually it happens a lot."


They decided to rush off back towards the Tendo Dojo unknowing that someone was watching them from a distance but it was easy to gather because the light reflected off his glasses... Mousse was curious and perhaps he could use this to his own plan to get Shampoo to finally notice him and love him as well.


It's strange seeing those two together and not arguing... oh well it doesn't matter to me because soon I'll have Xian Pu for myself!


He thought gleefully before he made a leap back to the Nekohaten... unfortunately his first leap was mistimed and he fell down a nearby alley with a loud crash.


---------------------------


When they got back to the Tendo Dojo where Kasumi was the only one in as Soun and Genma were surprisingly out at this time because they had a run in with Happosai and forced them to come with him in a panty raid so they were glad that they weren't there... however Ranma and Akane decided to explain things to her as she was on their side.


"So Ranma has to complete all these assignments within three weeks otherwise he'll repeat the year... that's why we're home early."


"Oh my... I understand completely I'll help in any way."


"Thanks Kasumi... you know that we can rely on you."


"Yes of course... oh before I forget Auntie Saotome will be attending dinner tonight thought I let you two know."


"Oh ok Kasumi thanks for telling us."


"Yeah let's get upstairs Ranma and take a look at what to do with the school work."


Akane was able to drag Ranma by his arm up to her room as Kasumi then went on to start on the dinner for the evening.


---------------------------


Meanwhile in a nearby location we find Ryoga who was currently still human trying to get to a certain farm but was having no luck so far since he randomly went to 4-5 locations which included Los Angeles... anyway he was lamenting.


It's not that far to get to Akari's farm is it... I knew it was around here somewhere.


For Ryoga this was the last chance he would get at getting happiness and love... also he would cringe at the thought of having to explain to Akari about what he did to Akane as P-Chan.


---------------------------


TO BE CONTINUED...


(Taro) Yep I am making strides towards the next big event of the story and things will happen... events may happen and possibly a conflict to come but hey who knows and sides it's how I work and besides there's still a few of you out there that I don't cut the cheese well you suck literally, you can't exactly come up with a legit way and so you think I suck... well I'll just say this


The idiots out there are just trolls.


Anyway this doesn't apply to the people that I know or the ones that have this story on the subscribe list...right then it's review time and you know what to do by now.