Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Pack of Cards ❯ An Evening Meal ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
PACK OF CARDS


By


Taro M.D


Chapter 8
An Evening Meal

--------------------------


It gets better and better as we move along and welcome back to Pack of Cards, now a conclusion will happen but there is a direction that I've always wanted to do but I never get the chance to do it and it has been covered before... now in Japanese Culture a man can have a wife and also he can have a mistress on the side well at least that's how the story goes, I've seen stories where this device was used but I'm now hoping to use this to my advantage.


So yeah you probably not going to like with what I got in mind but then again that's never stopped me before so I shall start this with every intention in mind.


--------------------------


Recap ping of what happened in the last chapter of Pack of Cards, Ranma and Akane find out how much work the pigtailed one has to complete before he can move on to the senior year. He is then given a three week break from school in order to complete the work and that Akane is assigned to be his tutor.


Nabiki then declares war against the new principal and vows to make sure that Akane's happiness would be crushed in order to cash in their profits. She is also suspicious on a lot of things and also plans to deal on Mr Kento the new school officer and to make sure that Kuno keeps causing trouble.


Mousse then discovers Ranma and Akane not arguing and plots to get Shampoo for himself as they let Kasumi on what's going with the whole situation from school and vows to keep it quiet from the rest and informs them that Nodoka was coming round for dinner. Meanwhile Ryoga in human form was heading for Akari's farm for redemption and a last chance with love.


---------------------------


In the Nekohaten, Cologne was running another shift as usual as Shampoo and Mousse worked to the toil as the customers coming in from the hard working days and families that wanted to have a meal out made sure that they left with fill stomachs and a smile on their faces but the recent events which were Jusenkyo and the failed wedding finally forced Cologne to get the truth from the two young Amazons and seeing that they had no choice decided to spill the beans.


"He... he killed the phoenix god Saffron?!"


"Yes great grandmother."


"I see... I may need to think on this for a bit, you two better get on working on those orders."


"Yes Elder."
"Yes great grandmother."


The both of them left just as Cologne then had a lot on her mind to consider and that the fact that Ranma Saotome her supposed son in law was now a god-killer and that his power was tremendous enough as it was but she was now fearful that if she didn't solve things soon then the entire Amazon culture would face extinction starting with her and her granddaughter.


I need to inform the elders about this... I think the failed wedding was the final straw; I need to find a way to convince Ranma not to destroy the Amazon culture!


So immediately she started to write a message that would quickly go back to the village in China as fast as a bullet train despite the fact that there was a pretty large gap of water but then again Amazons always work fast and hopefully she would get a reply back in the next two days.


I think this chase has gone long enough and we all need to find a way to settle this before blood gets spilled and we Amazons have to go to war and we won't win.


---------------------------


Meanwhile at this time Ranma was starting to get to work on the homework that was crucial to his future and for Akane's sake... the most demanding of this was his English work thanks to Miss Hinako so he went right onto it thankful that Akane was in the room with him as she went over the basics with him just to recap.


"I can't believe Hinako actually gave me all this stuff to do."


"Well maybe if you weren't always sleeping in her class or always showing up late or rescuing me from certain doom then she wouldn't have this entire work ready for you oh baka of mine."


"Yeah tomboy... at least I'm glad that I was able to destroy all of Nabiki's electronics in here otherwise we wouldn't have had this conversation.


Akane nodded and sighed as she had no hard feelings against her older sister but lately she was responsible for the wedding failure and thus she was deemed untruthful but was quickly coming close to becoming an enemy so they needed a way to finally overcome her mercenary ways in order for them to be truly happy otherwise her older sister was likely going to get kicked out of the clan.


"What do you think is going to happen tonight?"


"I don't know Akane... my mom I'm pretty sure she's up to something but hopefully it'll be good."


"I'm hoping that she'll have the means to shut our fathers up... they are still upset and hatching ideas to get us married, well that was before the weekend."


Akane reached over and squeezed Ranma on the shoulder lovingly as he reached to squeeze her hand back in the same way but a loud knocking interrupted their moment and they went back to normal.


"Who is it?"


"Oh Akane it's me do you know where my son is?"


"He's in here with me Auntie."


"Ok then tell him I need to have a word, it's rather important."


Akane then turned to Ranma who nodded his head before he stopped with the homework and got up and left the room as he went with his mum just as Akane then decided to hide the homework in a very hard to find place, paranoia quietly creeping in just in case.


I don't want to feel like everyone is out to get me anymore... I want to express my happiness at being Akane Saotome so I can freely enjoy hot monkey sex at every opportunity and also graduate with good grades and a career before I even have a chance at motherhood.


Little did she know that everything would change that night?


---------------------------


Meanwhile at the mansion, the Kuno siblings were having an all important meeting between them after the recent events that has imprisoned their father and hearing the fact that it'll be a long time before he could even be considered release... the Kuno clan itself decided to reclaim the head of the household and the fact that a letter was sent to both Tatewaki and Kodachi meant that there were results.


"Well brother according to this letter from Uncle Dashiro, our father has been kicked out of the family and unless we move to Kyoto with our relatives then we would be declared bastard children and kicked out of the family."


"That's ridiculous... I've got unfinished business here and loves to rescue from that vile Saotome!"


Kodachi gave her brother a vile glare as she couldn't stomach his actions no more, recently Kodachi had a very long and hard time to think and she felt that she needed to get out of Nerima and out of Tokyo and personally the incentive to get into Japan's most exclusive girls school was so hard to not resist but she needed to get her brother out of this hellhole as well.


"Brother Dearest I am sick of this place... this town.... this hellhole, I am sick of all the chaos that is here... I don't want to be near that commoner Ranma anymore!"


"But why sister, I thought you would be interested in getting Ranma's hand whilst helping me getting fair Akane Tendo's hand in marriage!"


"Because dear brother they are both common scum that doesn't deserve to be sullying our family name... now I'm going to accept this offer and leave this place, all I want to know is will you be coming with me?"


"I'm not sure Kodachi... I mean I really don't want the vile Saotome to keep my loves away from me but I don't want to get kicked out as well."


"Exactly now do you want Ryoshi to be the Kuno heir?"


"I WILL NOT HAVE THAT FRUITCAKE COUSIN OF MINE RUINING OUR NAME!!!"


Kodachi then smiled as she realised that she had finally convinced her brother to come to Kyoto with her.


"Then will you come with me?"


"Yes dear sister I will leave Tokyo!"


The next day Tatewaki and Kodachi immediately packed up and left Nerima without anyone knowing..., Tatewaki was transferred to an elite school in Kyoto and Kodachi finally joined the elite girl's school as well... as far as anyone was concerned no-body in Nerima ever saw Kodachi again as for Tatewaki on the other hand... he still persists now and again.


---------------------------


Back on track now within the Tendo Dojo the evening meal was an important part of the day because usually Kasumi would cook an excellent meal and the occupants of the dojo would converge and talk about what happened in the day and such... however Nodoka was present and the Saotome males had to eat at a reasonable pace although Genma tried to nick some of Ranma's food but received a vicious glare from Nodoka each time so he stopped eventually.


Nodoka then finally decided to reveal what she had in mind... she went through with this inside her mind, that and the legal documents that came this morning finally sealed her plan into motion now it was time to reveal it.


"Everyone can I have your attention please now this concerns you Ranma and this also concerns you as well husband... recently I realised that I wasn't able to raise Ranma properly and also Genma with his faults couldn't raise our son neither..."


"HEY!"


"Since as well that Ranma was raised to be a man amongst men, I won't be asking for the sekippu contract to be fulfilled... instead I am announcing that I am taking control of the Saotome clan."


"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!"


"You were the one that was married into my family Genma despite what my father originally thought of you and now that this was done I have here documents that legally make our son independent."


Everyone was practically stunned including Ranma... that meant that he was finally free from his father's control.


"WHAT?!?!?!"


------------------------- --


TO BE CONTINUED...


(Taro) Ha-ha cliff-hanger of doom strikes! Yes Ranma has now been made independent and this is the first thing that will fall from this scenario... also Kodachi is officially out of the story as her time comes to an end whilst Kuno will play a small part upcoming, but I will say this next chapter everything goes to hell in the Tendo Dojo!