Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Psychedelic Kiss ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4
By Iron Dragoon

*Damn it! Where the hell did they go?!* Ranko screamed to herself as she ran through the streets. *I bet it was Genma's fat ass. He's constantly been trying to ditch me. Wonder how he got Ranma to go with him..* Her eyes widened in fear as a flash of Ranma's memories flew behind her eyes.

=======================================================================

"Pops, China ain't going anywhere. All I need is another day! I'm *sure* Ryoga will be here by then!" Ranma argued with his father. "You said that yesterday! We're leaving NOW, boy!" Genma shouted as his son. "No way, Pops!" he shot back as he turned his back to his father.
"Yes, we are, boy," replied Genma in a cold voice.

=======================================================================

The memory ended there; or, more precisely, blacked out there. Ranko's visage darkened as a memory of Ranma being trained with a Black Jack from Genma's pack replayed it's self. She sped up at the memories and remembered the fat bastard mentioning the name "Tendo.."

=======================================================================

"Mehrr..." commented Ranma as he awoke. Only to be answered by a moist wash cloth being placed on his face.

"Just relax," said a voice filled with kindness.
"Yeah, you've been out for over an hour. At least," added a second voice; this one sounding like a velveted dagger.

"Whatever. He shouldn't have woken up at all. It would've been best." Ah, there was something he was used to. Spite. Opening his eyes to see his opponent, he was met with the sight of three girls, all obviously sisters.

"Eh? I bet you said that. You look like the uncute brick kind," he shot towards the girl in the Gi.

"Wow Akane, looks at you for five seconds and knows you perfectly," said the short haired girl.

"Shut up Nabiki. And how dare you say that?! Just because of some stupid agreement between our fathers doesn't give you the right to act like you own the place!"

"What the hell are you talking about?! I just woke up from being clubbed and you complain that I'm even alive enough to do that! What the hell did I do to you, anyway?!" he fired back.

"Exactly! You're alive, that's what! I can carry on the school with out you! I'll challenge you for the Anything Goes School of Martial Arts!"

"Damn right," he replied.

=======================================================================

*They came here, huh? Well then, Genma, you've got some explaining to do..* mused Ranko as she cracked her knuckles. *Hmm... I think I'll put on a little 'show' for Genma. I'm tired of him bothering me and Ranma.*

She made her way into the compound and heard the sounds of combat. *Ahh, Ranma must have woken up to the old fat ass. Hmm?* She got curious as she heard a female battle cry followed by a loud thump. As she entered the Dojo, she was treated to the sight of her student deftly flowing past a hammer fist from a girl who looked more like muscle than femininity. She smiled to herself, with pride and no small amount of hunger. *He looks so GOOD in a fight.. Every muscle rippling and becoming rock har-* she cut that thought off before it caused some problems. *Still have to figure out why we both get... going when one of us starts..* again she stopped herself short.

Focusing on the fight, she regained her sense in time to see the girl slam into the ground from a perfect throw.

=======================================================================

Ranma backed off after completing the throw and hoped the stubborn tomboy would *finally* accept defeat. After the thirteenth throw.

Akane slowly got up, barely able to stand and began to stumble her way to Ranma. "I-I'll show (huff) (puff) you what a r-real martial artist can d-do.." She was saved from a further beating by a diminutive read head collapsing to the ground in laughter.

"You think you can beat Ranma?! HAHA! If I wasn't just that much more powerful than him, I'd be the one on the ground!!" She grinned at the pig tailed boy as she felt his reaction to the thoughts her comment invoked. She decided to play with him and make him suffer for disappearing on her. Even though she knew it wasn't his fault.

She lounged against the door frame and smiled, a sultry, half seducing smile at him.

Ranma stared, slack jawed and stupid at the sight Ranko presented. The sun reflected off her hair, seeming to set it afire with living flames. Her bright blue eyes caught the florescent whit lights of the Dojo, making the reflection in them seem like clouds in a perfect sky. Her braid swayed in the breeze, the tip fluttering at her shirt collar. The braid it's self hung over her shoulder, seeming to cuddle her jaw, drawing his eyes to the delicate angles of her face. As he took in her features he felt his heart, and body, warm at the sight. "U-uh.. Ranko.. What's going on?" A stupid question, he knew, but he needed to get out of his current staring situation.

"Well, Ran-chan, last I knew, you went to buy something and disappeared," she purred. *Oh shit. She's pissed,* he thought to himself as he watched her shift against the door frame, somehow managing to make it one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen.

"Y-yeah.. When I head back to find you, Pops came an-- Pops. Figures," he disgustedly replied.

She got up and glided over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, his hand reflexively resting on her waist. "Yep. Pops. I thought the same thing," she replied with a smile and a kiss.

"What's this Ranma? You've already got a girlfriend? I guess this means you can't fulfill your fathers agreement, can you?" questioned Nabiki from the door way.

"Nabiki, what is this agreement you keep mentioning?"

"They didn't tell you? Figures, they didn't tell us until today, either," replied Nabiki.

"Tell you what, Nabiki, was it?" questioned Ranko.

"That your boyfriend there has been engaged to one of my sisters, or me, since his birth," she replied with a grin.

"WHAT?! Did you agree to this Ranma?!" the diminutive red head inquired with a low voice, her hands tightening her grip on the back of his neck.

"This is the first I've heard of it, Ko-chan.." he replied nervously. *Must use pet names. She's too close to out run..*

"Good. Where is Genma?" she demanded.

"Check the living room," replied Nabiki with an evil grin.

=======================================================================

Genma spit his tea across the Go board as a short, pissed off red head burst into the room.

"GENMA! How dare you SELL Ranma!?! I'LL KILL YOU!" she screamed as picked him up one handed and gut punched him into the compound wall. "Is that why you *KIDNAPPED* your own son?! To sell him?! And that doesn't even begin to excuse you from leaving me behind!"

"What was I supposed to do?! Introduce him to his fiancée with his girlfriend?!"

"That's your problem! If I had know he was engaged, I would have never told him I loved him! His honor is too strong to deal with that! But now I might lose him because of it and you, anyway!" As she finished her rant, Ranma came up behind her and embraced her.

"You mess up big this time, Pops. This is your fault, your agreement, *your* problem. You fix it. I don't care about your honor, I love Ranko, and you can't do anything about it."

"Boy, you will honor this agreement! The entire school depends on it! If you don't, then the schools won't join and will die!"

=======================================================================

"Damn him!" Ranma shouted as he slammed his palm through the rope wrapped practice post. "He uses that excuse every time!"

"And you fall for it every time, which is why he uses it."

Ranma sighed as he let his hands drop to his sides. "I'm sorry Ranko, but you of all people know how important the school is to me. It's all I have.."

*You fool. You have me too,* she thought as she leaned against the stump of the post. "I know, but I was hoping you figured out that you have a life as well as the school."

"Ranko, I don't want to go through with this, but I don't know if I can find an honorable way out.."

*If you can't I'll find a way out..* Ranko thought with grim determination.